Crushes on teachers when you were in school

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was 14, now I think about it more it’s so fucked up 😂 especially as a kids book
I vaguely remember some sort of outrage about this book when it came out😂 I never got around to reading it myself though even though I loved JW books growing up.

Reactions: 2
Two students in my year started dating teachers after we left (about 5 mins after we left!) both teachers were a bit dodgy. The male teacher was a bit leechy and the female one just one of those super needy people who I imagine loved the student’s attention.

One of the hot science teachers cheated on his wife, with another teacher though, broke up his marriage, and would then go out and try and pull girls from the sixth form or ones who had just left.
When I was in High School one of the male Maths teachers had a daughter who was also pupil. One day she walked into her dads class and found him shagging one of the IT teachers on his desk.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A bit off topic (but not really), did any of you read the book “love lessons” by Jacqueline Wilson? Where the girl eventually kisses her teacher/they have a secret affair. That book was my frickin bible 😂 and I always imagined me and my teacher ending up like that!

looking back, it was wildly inappropriate for the age lol
I bought this recently on Kindle just to reread it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh I remembered another one, my best friends cousin was dared to slap the ass of the sexy maths teacher 😭 I don’t know how she got the guts, but she ended up with a fat detention

• Haha
When I was in High School one of the male Maths teachers had a daughter who was also pupil. One day she walked into her dads class and found him shagging one of the IT teachers on his desk.
OMG! OMG!!!

People who have recently reread love lessons is it worth a download?

Reactions: 1
A bit off topic (but not really), did any of you read the book “love lessons” by Jacqueline Wilson? Where the girl eventually kisses her teacher/they have a secret affair. That book was my frickin bible 😂 and I always imagined me and my teacher ending up like that!

looking back, it was wildly inappropriate for the age lol
I bloody LOVED that book!!! I read it a lot, hoping to get some tips for how I could end up in the same situation 🤣

holy tit. You’d think they’d have a bit more sense and do it in the store cupboard at least 🤣

This thread is probably my favourite ever tattle thread. So many like minded folk!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Huge crush on a science teacher when I was in year 10. He clearly used to work out, had lovely eyes and hair that you wanted to run your fingers through. Basically the opposite of every other male teacher.

Was a but weird when I used to see him in the pub after I left school.

We also had a female PE teacher who had amazing legs and even now I remember them. She was quite old so no girl crush going on but boy did I want her legs (I still do!) Haha

Oh no wait! Apparently I read a DIFFERENT book called Love Lessons by David Belbin. A girl and her English teacher get it on, full on sex and everything. I thoroughly enjoyed it! May have to give the JW book of the same name a read though.

67B6D3E5-4F50-42CE-9E91-155495D0E781.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I had a crush on my science teacher in year 8/9. He was young, I’d say freshly qualified and age 25 at most, and had the most fantastically pert arse. I daydreamed of squishing it every time we had science, I was right by his desk so every time he got up I’d sneak a peek. He also had the most gorgeous blue eyes, and gorgeous caramel hair, and gorgeous face... I used to hang around his class doing my best ‘flirtatious’ looks, I had this total fantasy going on that he’d fall in love with me 😭 I even managed to get out of form class on my birthday to give him some birthday cake, he accepted it and made his Form group sing to me. I died.

...unfortunately my class was full of the bad behaved kids and we drove him insane so he quit 😭

he did however ask me to make him a sperm cell model. not out of the blue, mind, we were doing a class on cells. I kid you not EVERY single kid in the class had to do blood cells, I was the only kid he asked to do a sperm cell, I found it thoroughly embarrassing. I worked on it for weeks and when he quit he said he was going to take my sperm with him to his next school, because it was The Best Model Of A Sperm He Had Ever Seen.

How is THAT for salacious gossip tattlers. ;) 🤣 bless. I do genuinely miss him and I’d still fancy the arse off of him now. Sadly my late night furious facebooking hasn’t led me to him yet 😳 please god I just want one peek, ONE PEEK at his arse

• Haha
Reactions: 26
he did however ask me to make him a sperm cell model. not out of the blue, mind, we were doing a class on cells. I kid you not EVERY single kid in the class had to do blood cells, I was the only kid he asked to do a sperm cell, I found it thoroughly embarrassing. I worked on it for weeks and when he quit he said he was going to take my sperm with him to his next school, because it was The Best Model Of A Sperm He Had Ever Seen.
This is my favourite post yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a huge crush on one of my secondary school teachers and I was obsessed. Even got my friends to write a letter to him telling him I wanted him to pay me more attention because I thought he was cool 🙈. I had a box were I kept a photo of him I took (I told him I needed a photo of him for an art project). I also kept a diary in the box which had things like “he looked at me twice today”.
I seriously believed we would be together when I left school...he turned out to be gay 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a huge crush on one of my secondary school teachers and I was obsessed. Even got my friends to write a letter to him telling him I wanted him to pay me more attention because I thought he was cool 🙈. I even had a box were I kept a photo of him I took (I told him I needed a photo of him for an art project). I also kept a diary in the box which has things like “he looked at me twice today”.
I seriously believed we would be together when I left school...he turned out to be gay 😂😂
you’ve just reminded me on a field trip a few of us were given disposable cameras so we could photograph the trip. I took all photos of the teacher 🤣 When they were developed my pack never made it back in to class for some reason.... 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This thread is amazing 😂😂 I never had a crush on a teacher but can totally relate to the crazy behaviour driven my a hormonal teenage girls obsession