Crushes on teachers when you were in school

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I had a crush on my Science, Music and PE teachers 😂 back then I always used to think I would if I could. I probs still would 😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah I put this story on the “I’ve never told anyone this thread” I think that’s what it was called. Huge crush on my teacher when I was 16. I then found him on Facebook when I was about 21 not expecting him to accept my friend request. Andddd he did! We had a pretty cheeky conversation. Was kinda entertaining really 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
But the second was my a level teacher who had just started at the school, and oh my goodness I was a psycho 🤣🤣 I hacked in to his emails, I followed him home from work, I properly stalked him 😬😬😬 and as mentioned above I used to make notes about him at home. I used to be part of a small forum for a band, and I would go on there every day and detail for them all exactly what he had said, how many times I had seen him, if he had spoken to me in class, what I thought the hidden meaning behind everything was 🤣 I also found pictures of him online and made a banner for my signature on there.
THIS I can relate to 🤣 I didn’t ‘hack’ (I like to think) but once I noticed he left his teacher log in on after covering an IT lesson so I raced back in when our lesson had ended and was quick enough to catch the screensaver before it logged itself out.. I looked through all his emails, photos and documents hoping to find something that’d give me a hint we had a chance 😂 I also used Microsoft paint to cut and paste photos and stick us together on my home computer 🥴 that doesn’t even touch the surface!

Yeah I put this story on the “I’ve never told anyone this thread” I think that’s what it was called. Huge crush on my teacher when I was 16. I then found him on Facebook when I was about 21 not expecting him to accept my friend request. Andddd he did! We had a pretty cheeky conversation. Was kinda entertaining really 😂
Oh I love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
No I didn't find any of my teachers in the least bit attractive 🤮 One of them was very enamoured with me though, which creeped me out no end.

Reactions: 4
Oh yes!!!
My tutor in Secondary school was a PE teacher and as a sideline he played Non league football.
On many occasions he would turn up for registration in the smallest, tighest shorts you could imagine. Yep, I did indeed have a very good look
Anyway I was experiencing bullying from a fellow classmate and my mum who at the time hadn't met my tutor, she demanded to speak to him so a meeting was arranged as nothing had been done about what I was experiencing.
I think she was expecting to see an elderly chap and she was geared up to deal with him......then my tutor walks in the room and well my mum's jaw hits the floor. She then forgets what she came in to see him for.
Luckily he dealt with my situation and we discover that the teacher has his own fan club from drooling mothers of kids in my class.
I saw him day after my prom to say goodbye and he gave me a hug. Luckily i have the picture still and reminisce 😀

Reactions: 5
Alright since everyone else has spilled their tea I’m going to elaborate more on one of mine 😭 I had a History teacher in year 9 that I fancied so much, he was only a temporary teacher and when he left I told him I loved him which in hindsight is so embarrassing 😂 but when I was 21 I found him online and sent him a message and started flirting with him, he didn’t remember who I was but was a bit shocked when I said he was my teacher in the past. He got over it though and we started flirting and he asked me on a date!

Before we could have our date however, we were both out drinking at the same time and texting each other and decided to meet up. Unfortunately I think he must have realised who I was as about two minutes after meeting up with him he told me I was too drunk and put me in a taxi home when I definitely wasn’t too drunk! After that he blocked me and never spoke to me again 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I later developed my first ever crush on a woman ... my geography teacher. That was when I first realised I may not have been entirely straight but back then I didn’t even know bisexual was a thing ☺
Same ... I was never into any of my teachers (most of whom were middle-aged or older and quite "uncool") but did have some inappropriate crushes on older women in their 20s or 30s. One of them was my instructor in a drama class though so I guess she counts as a teacher

My school had the infamous Mr Duval: the PE teacher all the (straight) girls crushed on. I wasn't into him though as I found him vain and OTT. I remember girls watching and swooning when he ran laps around the track with no shirt on! He was eventually fired for getting into a physical fight with the father of a student he'd thrown out of one of his classes for misbehaving

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
When I was in year 11 (15/16) we had a newly qualified science teacher who looked like David Tennant. Personally, he didn’t do it for me, I preferred other classmates dad’s which is a whole new thread! Anyways, at this time we had started clubbing in the indie clubs in town. One night we seen him and tit ourselves luckily, he didn’t recognise us but, ended up having a one night stand with one of my best friends older sister. The same night we stayed at my friends house when the elder sister walks in and tells us, we were in hysterics but, my friend was mortified. On Monday we seen him, giggled and walked away - as you do. The next weekend we met up with my friends sister and she tells us that he has bombarded her with messages and voicemails all week telling her how much he loved her and how no woman compared to her. He even wrote a song and filmed himself and sent it to her. Best of all, she couldn’t even remember if he was a good shag or not. The next Monday at school we couldn’t keep a straight face whenever we saw him and he knew we knew as my friend and her sister are almost identical. Every time he walked past he would hold his head down. He only lasted two terms before he transferred- can’t think why.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We all fancied our Geography teacher in school. Looking back it was probably because he was the best of a bad lot. Convent all girls school with about 4 male teachers so not a lot of choice.

Never mind the teachers, I absolutely fancied the arse off the bus driver! I bumped into him last year. He must be in his 60's now, but you know what? I probably still would ;) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a crush on one of my teachers in primary school when i was about eight. He was a lot younger than all of the other teachers and used to make us laugh and all the girls fancied him as did the mums! He’s now a headteacher of another school in the area and hasn’t aged very well at all sadly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not me but when we started secondary school and met up with other girls from around the area, there was one who was really popular for the right reasons. She was lovely and friendly and everyone's mate. When we were 12 a new teacher started, young and dressed in casual, modern clothes, everyone liked him. But she announced that one day she would marry him. She never made him uncomfortable in class or anything. If we didn't know you wouldn't know anything of what she said she felt for him. She stuck to the getting married story all through school and I never saw her with any boys at all. They started dating when she was 18 and married at 20, have 2 grown up children and still together today, in their early 60's.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
One of my first big crushes on a real person was my English teacher in year 7. He was gorgeous and my friend and I would shameless follow him around at lunch. I'm sure he knew what we were about but he was very professional and humoured us kindly.

I was devastated when he left the next year. Like how girls probably felt when Robbie quit Take That in the 1990s. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a massive crush on my chemistry teacher, lovely blue eyes, even though he was in his 40s (well to my eyes, he may only have been 35!) His wife had a baby and I was amazed because they seemed a bit old, but fascinated that they must still have been “doing it”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two students in my year started dating teachers after we left (about 5 mins after we left!) both teachers were a bit dodgy. The male teacher was a bit leechy and the female one just one of those super needy people who I imagine loved the student’s attention.

One of the hot science teachers cheated on his wife, with another teacher though, broke up his marriage, and would then go out and try and pull girls from the sixth form or ones who had just left.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A bit off topic (but not really), did any of you read the book “love lessons” by Jacqueline Wilson? Where the girl eventually kisses her teacher/they have a secret affair. That book was my frickin bible 😂 and I always imagined me and my teacher ending up like that!

looking back, it was wildly inappropriate for the age lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A bit off topic (but not really), did any of you read the book “love lessons” by Jacqueline Wilson? Where the girl eventually kisses her teacher/they have a secret affair. That book was my frickin bible 😂 and I always imagined me and my teacher ending up like that!

Omg yes! Fave book when I was younger. Read it recently and thought “man this is fucked up” just the way the head teacher handled the situation! Still a good read though 😹

Reactions: 3
Omg yes! Fave book when I was younger. Read it recently and thought “man this is fucked up” just the way the head teacher handled the situation! Still a good read though 😹
at the time I read it I thought it was a tragic Romeo and Juliet love story 😂😂

omg you’re so right about the headteacher!!! Total victim blaming vibes

Reactions: 3

She is very young in that isn’t she? Like 12? I read it once when I was babysitting- had to do it on the sly!

Reactions: 2