Crushes on teachers when you were in school

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought I was in love with one teacher and I would see no point in turning up for school that day if he wasn’t in 😂

Thing is now that I’m older and wiser, I’m so sure he used to flirt with me and lead me on with the comments, the looks and the way he went about things 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not a teacher but a football coach. I was probably 13 and nothing ever came of it. Basically I was really tit at football and could never get a spot on my team during matches. So I started practicing obsessively every day for at least an hour, I improved quite a lot in the space of a few weeks. Football coach noticed at training one day and said my progress had been ‘phenomenal’. It was the first time someone had actually said something good about my skills. That was it! Instant crush. Didn’t even fancy him that much before then but since that compliment I just wanted to impress him with my football skills, it really helped with my motivation and attitude actually. It was totally innocent on my side I don’t think I ever would have actually wanted a relationship or anything and he never flirted was very much focussed on the job. I think I just enjoyed being noticed for something I had worked really hard on and at that age feelings can be confusing.

Reactions: 8
I did develop a crush for a priest who worked as a supply teacher (catholic school). He looked a bit like footballer roy keane. He was only there for six months. When I found out he went to another school ten miles away I asked my parents if I could move schools. When they asked why I just made out they had better facilities. They said no of course. The funny thing is if he had come anywhere near me or tried it on I would have run a mile. It was an innocent crush. I just loved looking at his lovely face 🤷

Reactions: 6
I had a crush on my English teacher for a couple of years ... he was young and seemed quite cool to us girls.
I later developed my first ever crush on a woman ... my geography teacher. That was when I first realised I may not have been entirely straight but back then I didn’t even know bisexual was a thing ☺

Reactions: 10
Oh god yes...

I had an insane crush on my teacher in secondary school. To the point where I would literally stalk the poor guy...in his lessons I’d memorise whatever he would say that’s off topic and write all the facts down in a designated book at home. Literally, the summer holidays would be approaching and he would say he “tans like a god”. So I would write “fact 57: tans like a god” 😂😂😂 I would write down his number plate. He once mentioned he had built a shed for his parents, so I’d write “fact 84: built shed for parents” 😂😂 looking back I sound like a right loon

I’d confide in him about my problems too, just to talk with him alone and I think a part of me felt like he felt something too, with the way he’d talk to me, or his hand would brush mine. Fast forward a few years, I went to uni and got drunk one night and found his Instagram. I requested him and thought about us meeting up for drinks 😂 long story short he declined me...my friends egged me on to request again...8 times 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m surprised he didn’t just block me. Turns out he had a girlfriend 😂 if he somehow finds this post, im really sorry dude 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I was literally just thinking about this subject earlier. My BIL is a teacher and is a good looking man and I thought I wonder if the teenage girls in school obsess about him the way we obsessed over our male teachers back in the day. We would literally tit our pants with excitement when the trainee teachers would come to the exam halls as invigilators. We would make the most inappropriate comments and follow them around and just like 🤢🤢 when I think of it lol but we were 17 it was harmless.. I remember a girl 2 years above me was actually a teachers girlfriend but because They were together before he started it was basically allowed and they would walk around the school holding hands.. so strange looking back on it and how the duck was that allowed 😩😩😩 rural Ireland for you lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god yes...

I had an insane crush on my teacher in secondary school. To the point where I would literally stalk the poor guy...in his lessons I’d memorise whatever he would say that’s off topic and write all the facts down in a designated book at home. Literally, the summer holidays would be approaching and he would say he “tans like a god”. So I would write “fact 57: tans like a god” 😂😂😂 I would write down his number plate. He once mentioned he had built a shed for his parents, so I’d write “fact 84: built shed for parents” 😂😂 looking back I sound like a right loon

I’d confide in him about my problems too, just to talk with him alone and I think a part of me felt like he felt something too, with the way he’d talk to me, or his hand would brush mine. Fast forward a few years, I went to uni and got drunk one night and found his Instagram. I requested him and thought about us meeting up for drinks 😂 long story short he declined me...my friends egged me on to request again...8 times 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m surprised he didn’t just block me. Turns out he had a girlfriend 😂 if he somehow finds this post, im really sorry dude 😂
That’s hysterical 🤣
I friended mine soon after I left and we began messaging one night around mid night so I’m presuming he was drunk and let me say he was rather flattering in his comments 🥴😍

I was literally just thinking about this subject earlier. My BIL is a teacher and is a good looking man and I thought I wonder if the teenage girls in school obsess about him the way we obsessed over our male teachers back in the day. We would literally tit our pants with excitement when the trainee teachers would come to the exam halls as invigilators. We would make the most inappropriate comments and follow them around and just like 🤢🤢 when I think of it lol but we were 17 it was harmless.. I remember a girl 2 years above me was actually a teachers girlfriend but because They were together before he started it was basically allowed and they would walk around the school holding hands.. so strange looking back on it and how the duck was that allowed 😩😩😩 rural Ireland for you lol
🤣🤣 wow that’s madness!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had a crush on my primary school teacher. I can still remember what he looks like and the clothes he use to wear :ROFLMAO: Also the mums fancied him. My mum and her friends would be talking about how good looking he was. There was a lot of flirting going on at the schooI :ROFLMAO: He was like a film star/pop star. He had the personality, looks, image, kindness :love: He was also a very good teacher.

I had severe crushes on some of my teachers in secondary school, I was absolutely obsessed with a couple of them. I knew exactly where they’d be at certain times during the day, I couldn’t wait for my lessons with them, I’d write their names all over my planner and pencil case 🤣🤣 One of the teachers found out so that made school VERY interesting 🤣

Reactions: 5
I had the biggest crush on my A-level biology teacher, she was gorgeous, sarcastic & had a beaut Irish accent. 😍 I hope she couldn't tell and mistook my super keen bean-ness as pure hero worship of her, instead. Worked out well anyway as my best A-level grade ended up being in biology

I’m so glad this thread exists 😂 I wanted to message my major teacher crush on Facebook to say thank you for making school bearable for me but I never got the nerve to do it.

When I was about 14 I was on a school trip and another teacher overheard me saying I wanted to have sex with the Science teacher and told me he would move me to the back of the coach if I didn’t stop talking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god yes...

You really made me laugh with this. I love your attention to detail and your list of facts!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m so glad this thread exists 😂 I wanted to message my major teacher crush on Facebook to say thank you for making school bearable for me but I never got the nerve to do it.

When I was about 14 I was on a school trip and another teacher overheard me saying I wanted to have sex with the Science teacher and told me he would move me to the back of the coach if I didn’t stop talking 😂
Its honestly still on my bucket list to do despite being in a happy relationship 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On the flip side there’s nothing more awkward then when a student has a crush on you!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You really made me laugh with this. I love your attention to detail and your list of facts!!!!!
im glad 😂😂 my mum did a clear out a few years ago and tried to throw out the holy book of facts and I went mad, snatching it back and refusing to talk to her when she asked what it was 😂😂😂

ill look for it later and see what kind of madness I wrote in there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
In primary school i had a crush on the science teacher. He was so cute and it was most definitely innocent 😅😅 I probably didn't know what does crush mean lol

In uni though, i had a crush on a professor who was not handsome at all but there was something about him that made a lof of girls attracted to him. After graduation i went to his office for academic reasons and we talked for a while and he asked me to come visit again. I don't think he fancies me (hope not🤔) but I never went back as idk how that would make me look like 🤣

Reactions: 5
Ahhh, here are my people!!!!

Oh yes, I had two extreme crushes on teachers at school. I can’t even tell you the nonsense I got up to, but I remember it fondly!

One when I was 12-14, for a teacher who had curtains at the time, height of cool 👌🏻 He wasn’t my teacher until my 3rd year in the school and by then I had made my undying love for him very clear, so being in his class was unbelievably embarrassing as all my classmates used to bring it up every day.

But the second was my a level teacher who had just started at the school, and oh my goodness I was a psycho 🤣🤣 I hacked in to his emails, I followed him home from work, I properly stalked him 😬😬😬 and as mentioned above I used to make notes about him at home. I used to be part of a small forum for a band, and I would go on there every day and detail for them all exactly what he had said, how many times I had seen him, if he had spoken to me in class, what I thought the hidden meaning behind everything was 🤣 I also found pictures of him online and made a banner for my signature on there. I was super obvious about my undying love for him, so again classes were very embarrassing at times. One time we had a sub for a test and, unknown to me, all the others in the class (about 10 of us) had written “DefinitelyMe ❤ Mr Teacher” on the back of their tests. I was mortified when I found out. But then again I had tippexed inside my pencil case “I ❤ Mr Teacher” and would leave it open in every class so he would see it 🤣

I still think about him often tbh. His wife is an influencer (although not a crappy annoying one, she more does a lot of social media through her work) and I stalk them via that. It’s been 16yrs since I left school 🙊

.. I remember a girl 2 years above me was actually a teachers girlfriend but because They were together before he started it was basically allowed and they would walk around the school holding hands.. so strange looking back on it and how the duck was that allowed 😩😩😩 rural Ireland for you lol
I’m so jealous of her, she was living the dream 🤣

On the flip side there’s nothing more awkward then when a student has a crush on you!
Yes I am now a teacher (the same subject as my own teacher crush taught me actually!) and have had one or two in the past and heard a few comments which made me want to die. Not for a good few years mind you, I’m old now 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m loving this thread. Oh the mind and heart of a teenage girl.

Oh I also used to write stories where the teacher and I fell in love 🤣 I used to have about 10 of them on my laptop. And I’ll be honest and say when I left school and went to uni I used to write ones where he hunted me down at uni to declare his undying love.

I am very cool.

• Haha