Cruise Creators Cruising for a Living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I'm sure their stans all said she's the best ever!
They belonged to some kind of theater group back in their hometown area. They were in plays and musicals so that is where they started. Maybe they are not the best but it is sure better than Jazz Hands when he does it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They belonged to some kind of theater group back in their hometown area. They were in plays and musicals so that is where they started. Maybe they are not the best but it is sure better than Jazz Hands when he does it!
I don't remember the hometown theater group... if I remember correctly they also mentioned going to "Theater Camp" which would be school age I would assume. I was also part of community theater ... no adult in community theater is ever going to be nominated for a Tony or a Grammy. They end up singing bad karaoke on cruise ships.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣 if you’re a Friends fan, her voice always reminds me of when phoebe imitates ross’ bagpipe playing. also aren’t they in their 50s? time to stop hanging on to high school musical fame.
I would say they are more likely in their mid to late 40s. Still doesn't change the situation.

Overall, their videos are too long and far too cringe. Their thumbnails are all the same.

Do you mean Wanda and Jazz Hands brother?
Yeah, I was intntially criptic because if no one had a clue what it was about, then not worth discussing. I am all for people being happy, but all the social posts with the new love interest seem to be kind of thick.

Also, jazz hands seems to have some connection to relationship issues. Anyone remember cruise,.geeks?

Yeah, I was intntially criptic because if no one had a clue what it was about, then not worth discussing. I am all for people being happy, but all the social posts with the new love interest seem to be kind of thick.

Also, jazz hands seems to have some connection to relationship issues. Anyone remember cruise,.geeks?
Tony's been married before, so I don't know. Maybe in addition to a sommelier, he's also a relationship counselor.

• Haha
Yeah, TravelSpree I only saw them on I think it was the Adventure of the Seas first cruise back where everyone was sitting pointing cameras at each other. They seemed to be on the "look at us and where we are" bandwagon.

Reactions: 2
Yay more off tune karaoke and a lido contest. My daughter keeps making me watch this crap. How many days is this cruise? 12, 14? Did they drive everybody else away from Karaoke? My daughter just said “Jay and Dee are rotten!” 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I just found Travel Spree (Fain and Laura) on youtube. What does everyone think of them?
They aren’t as charismatic as they think. They are indeed whiny and in their live streams come across as pretty entitled. They should really think twice about live streaming because it ruins the persona they are trying to build. Also, there is this creepy swinger joke/innuendo he drops every chance he gets and it clearly annoys her. He should drop it, or just swing and shut up. Overall, mediocre. We’ve watched about seven or eight of their uploads. Meh. We stopped.

Reactions: 4
They aren’t as charismatic as they think. They are indeed whiny and in their live streams come across as pretty entitled. They should really think twice about live streaming because it ruins the persona they are trying to build. Also, there is this creepy swinger joke/innuendo he drops every chance he gets and it clearly annoys her. He should drop it, or just swing and shut up. Overall, mediocre. We’ve watched about seven or eight of their uploads. Meh. We stopped.
I recall seeing them first on some Griff and Alyssa live stream or video. I think they either intentionally went on the same cruise as G&A or just so happened to run into them there. Griff seems to think Fain (from Travel Spree) is some kind of beast with a drone, but I didn't see it. They do seem to have some inside jokes amongst each other and it doesn't translate to their videos well as most viewers don't get it.

I recall seeing them first on some Griff and Alyssa live stream or video. I think they either intentionally went on the same cruise as G&A or just so happened to run into them there. Griff seems to think Fain (from Travel Spree) is some kind of beast with a drone, but I didn't see it. They do seem to have some inside jokes amongst each other and it doesn't translate to their videos well as most viewers don't get it.
Probably one of those stupid things so that people will ask (engagement!). I hate that kind of stuff. To me, it always comes off as "You're not one of the cool kids if you don't know".

Does anyone watch The Cruise World? They are over 100K subscribers, but their views don't seem to show it.

Here's another one that is suffering with low views on videos; Allana Zingano.
I've watched Alanna. I like her, she seems fairly regular person rather than Don and Tony, EECC etc. I don't watch a ton. If there's something I want to look at, I'll look her up and see if she has anything on it.
I've noticed Ben and David have gone full over the top clickbait now. I'll be unlikely to watch them much in the future.

Does anyone watch The Cruise World? They are over 100K subscribers, but their views don't seem to show it.
I watch them and actually know Mark and Stephanie. What you see is what you get with them. Not at all stuck up because of their YT channel. They do not post much but they are in the process of relocating to Florida and Mark is retiring so he should have more time to produce. As for Jazz Hands brother in law, he was still with his wife in June and then boom, in relationship with Wanda. Now I know why he did not go with Jazz Hands on the New England cruise. Well it sounds like Jazz is going to have to have his thyroid removed because of its large size. And he never heard of an ENT doctor? Oh that's right he does not like going to the doctor unless he absolutely has to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.