Cruise Creators Cruising for a Living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch them and actually know Mark and Stephanie. What you see is what you get with them. Not at all stuck up because of their YT channel. They do not post much but they are in the process of relocating to Florida and Mark is retiring so he should have more time to produce. As for Jazz Hands brother in law, he was still with his wife in June and then boom, in relationship with Wanda. Now I know why he did not go with Jazz Hands on the New England cruise. Well it sounds like Jazz is going to have to have his thyroid removed because of its large size. And he never heard of an ENT doctor? Oh that's right he does not like going to the doctor unless he absolutely has to!
It might be a different brother inlaw but didn't his wife pass away recently?

I watch them and actually know Mark and Stephanie. What you see is what you get with them. Not at all stuck up because of their YT channel. They do not post much but they are in the process of relocating to Florida and Mark is retiring so he should have more time to produce. As for Jazz Hands brother in law, he was still with his wife in June and then boom, in relationship with Wanda. Now I know why he did not go with Jazz Hands on the New England cruise. Well it sounds like Jazz is going to have to have his thyroid removed because of its large size. And he never heard of an ENT doctor? Oh that's right he does not like going to the doctor unless he absolutely has to!
Retiring? He doesn't seem old enough for that. Though my FIL retired in his 40s from a union job. Even those tend to be a thing of the past.

So is it jazz hand brother or brother in law that is now with wands? I thought it was his brother, same last name?

Has to have his whole thyroid removed? I feel like Tony will think this is a magic bullet for losing weight.
I can also see Tony as not wanting to hear the bad news and also that he thinks just looking at Google will be his doctor. I can also see him as a guy who won't have good health insurance or the cheapest thing because it's cheap.

It might be a different brother inlaw but didn't his wife pass away recently?
It was on Jenny's side of the family not jazz
---
Retiring? He doesn't seem old enough for that. Though my FIL retired in his 40s from a union job. Even those tend to be a thing of the past.

So is it jazz hand brother or brother in law that is now with wands? I thought it was his brother, same last name?
It is his brother that is with Wanda.Funny how they cruised to Alaska in June and then now he is with Wanda. That was quick.
---
Has to have his whole thyroid removed? I feel like Tony will think this is a magic bullet for losing weight.
I can also see Tony as not wanting to hear the bad news and also that he thinks just looking at Google will be his doctor. I can also see him as a guy who won't have good health insurance or the cheapest thing because it's cheap.
Sounds like it because of its size. You are right about health insurance. Hopefully they have decent coverage but they still will probably be shelling out a couple grand out of pocket, maybe more.

Reactions: 1
Just glanced at Tony's stupid clickbait thumbnails. His glasses remind me of the ones George got in Seinfeld that were ladies' glasses. He just needs the chain and a canasta game.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she related to Super Mario?
I don't think so, but she is constantly trying to recreate the viral videos with him that made her channel take off. I don't know how she met him but her first videos with Super Mario got picked up by many of the national mainstream media outlets. It is what made her channel take off but is also what is probably causing many of her new videos to be sub 1000 views. Those people that read the news articles and watched those first videos are no longer around and many probably don't even cruise regularly. They weren't the ideal audience to get subscribers from.

I don't think so, but she is constantly trying to recreate the viral videos with him that made her channel take off. I don't know how she met him but her first videos with Super Mario got picked up by many of the national mainstream media outlets. It is what made her channel take off but is also what is probably causing many of her new videos to be sub 1000 views. Those people that read the news articles and watched those first videos are no longer around and many probably don't even cruise regularly. They weren't the ideal audience to get subscribers from.
Ah ok that makes sense.

It was on Jenny's side of the family not jazz
---

It is his brother that is with Wanda.Funny how they cruised to Alaska in June and then now he is with Wanda. That was quick.
---

Sounds like it because of its size. You are right about health insurance. Hopefully they have decent coverage but they still will probably be shelling out a couple grand out of pocket, maybe more.
Insurance for the self employed isn't cheap. Perhaps some form of Obamacare, but if they went el cheapo, some of those plans have huge deductibles and out of pocket maximums.

And being over 50 it isn't what you want.
Well maybe he will vlog the surgery etc so he makes some money and of course get some super chat money if he does a live before surgery. Maybe even a gofundme page for donations! Well maybe not that far. But as stated, both of them being self employed, healthcare is not cheap for a decent plan. And if they went cheap, oh boy wait till they get the hospital bill for everything.

So for shits and giggles I did a calorie count for just breakfast for Parodeejay - as they claim to be "working out", giving their step counts, and eating healthier...her breakfast was 1,100 calories and his was 1,200 the other day...this was JUST BREAKFAST!!! Husband and I did a daily total for them about a year ago - they were hitting daily totals of 6,000 to 8,000 calories ...in one day! That's crazy!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So for shits and giggles I did a calorie count for just breakfast for Parodeejay - as they claim to be "working out", giving their step counts, and eating healthier...her breakfast was 1,100 calories and his was 1,200 the other day...this was JUST BREAKFAST!!! Husband and I did a daily total for them about a year ago - they were hitting daily totals of 6,000 to 8,000 calories ...in one day! That's crazy!
sounds about right. the amount of food they consume week after week is nauseating. she was bragging after that 80 days at sea earlier this year that she didn’t gain anything but i find that hard to believe.

sounds about right. the amount of food they consume week after week is nauseating. she was bragging after that 80 days at sea earlier this year that she didn’t gain anything but i find that hard to believe.
A few years ago they talked about how much they had gained on ONE 12 day cruise - he said he thought he did well gaining only 12...ONLY 12!!! That's a pound a day!!! She gained 8 if I remember correctly, that's insane!! They really need to use a food tracking app to get an idea of what healtier eating is, I think they would be shocked at how much they consume - hmm, she would...I don't think he cares and thinks it's cute and funny....it's not.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
But is that down from 10,000? 🤣
Waiting for them or Tony to give a join patreon and get a diet plan perk.

• Haha
It is pretty much impossible to out-exercise a bad diet.

Insurance for the self employed isn't cheap. Perhaps some form of Obamacare, but if they went el cheapo, some of those plans have huge deductibles and out of pocket maximums.
Yeah, I had a friend who had the cheapest insurance with his employer and the deductible was like I think $5k maybe a little more. But he was of the "If you go to the doctor, they'll find something wrong with you" type.
---
Man, Ben and David have gone over the top clickbait with their thumbnails. I noticed they don't list how many patreon people they have much less the amount they're getting. They have a fair amount listed at the end of their videos.

Again, I'm not paying anyone to vacation.

Man, Ben and David have gone over the top clickbait with their thumbnails. I noticed they don't list how many patreon people they have much less the amount they're getting. They have a fair amount listed at the end of their videos.
I don't think I had ever watched them before and one of their recent videos popped this weekend. added to my playlist from the thumbnail since I don't follow but when the video came up, I listened to it in the background for a bit but then had to clicked off.

I don't think I had ever watched them before and one of their recent videos popped this weekend. added to my playlist from the thumbnail since I don't follow but when the video came up, I listened to it in the background for a bit but then had to clicked off.
Too much moaning?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.