Cruise Creators #2 Clickbait on the High Seas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all so insufferable. I don't know if I'm burned out on cruising, or burned out on cruise vloggers.

Any recommendations for a YT channel that shows cruises without shoving their face in the camera every 5 seconds? Podcasts even?

This is the first year that I have 0 cruises planned and it feels weird. Ok, I moved to a landlocked country recently so it's a little trickier, but I want some inspiration – not gurning t**ts and grifters shilling trips they didn't pay for.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They're all so insufferable. I don't know if I'm burned out on cruising, or burned out on cruise vloggers.

Any recommendations for a YT channel that shows cruises without shoving their face in the camera every 5 seconds? Podcasts even?

This is the first year that I have 0 cruises planned and it feels weird. Ok, I moved to a landlocked country recently so it's a little trickier, but I want some inspiration – not gurning t**ts and grifters shilling trips they didn't pay for.
I actually watched a cruise vlog last night that had no talking. It was just video clips with short captions and you can tell they spent a lot of time creating the video and selecting the music. I really enjoyed watching it. It was called Life on Board Regent Seven Seas Mariner

Reactions: 2
Talking Cruise shows himself, but mostly the ship/cruise etc. He seems to have an actual job as he doesn't post every day or every 2 or 3 like the pay me to vacation crowd.

I didn't terribly mind Flying the Nest's Icon video. It wasn't a review per se but it wasn't just a "camera in the face" vlog.

(I know some people have issues with monetizing kids in videos, this post isn't about that)

Reactions: 3

Try Fly Drive Explore

Reactions: 1
Ben and David back with a BRUTAL REVIEW of the Sun Princess which turns out to be them having a “lovely lovely time and leaving with smiles our faces”. Pure, 100% clickbait.

Reactions: 7
Were they hosted?
It was a press trip of some sort. I think they had mentioned it in their previous video. I don’t know why they all exaggerate so much. All it does is make me scroll by their video in my feed. There’s less and less vloggers I’m watching because of it.

It was a press trip of some sort. I think they had mentioned it in their previous video. I don’t know why they all exaggerate so much. All it does is make me scroll by their video in my feed. There’s less and less vloggers I’m watching because of it.
According to Tony, when I and a few others once asked about clickbait, his response was "I wish something else worked"
So the current state of B&D: If it's free and/or special treatment, it's dandy, if we pay, there's a lot to complain about.

Reactions: 5
Ya I haven’t watched one of his videos in probably 6-12 months. If you have to use Clickbait to get me to watch then chances are your content is tit.

That’s what’s a shame with B&D. Their content used to be really good and informative. Now they’re as bad as the rest.

Surely the cruise lines must get pissed off when they pull the clickbait title crap after giving them a free cruise.

Not everybody's going to watch it. Scrollers will just see "brutal review" and think Princess must be crap.

Shiver me timbers Jazz Hands, what's up with that bleeping stupid hat?!
Just looked at that, Jeez. Since I only saw his face, I'm assuming weight's not flying off as I'm sure he thought it would after the thyroid surgery.

Reactions: 1
Ben and David back with a BRUTAL REVIEW of the Sun Princess which turns out to be them having a “lovely lovely time and leaving with smiles our faces”. Pure, 100% clickbait.
Their videos have turned into clickbait quite a bit recently. When they started it was a pleasure to watch them and it was informative and fun. Is it just me or is Ben's favourite word "Absolutely" ? My wife cringes every time it is said about the food, or the cabin or anytime and description is required. And don't get me started on mispronouncing the ports they visit. You are a travel channel...do the research and learn how to say it properly. Babble is one of your sponsors for chrissakes.

Their videos have turned into clickbait quite a bit recently. When they started it was a pleasure to watch them and it was informative and fun. Is it just me or is Ben's favourite word "Absolutely" ? My wife cringes every time it is said about the food, or the cabin or anytime and description is required. And don't get me started on mispronouncing the ports they visit. You are a travel channel...do the research and learn how to say it properly. Babble is one of your sponsors for chrissakes.
I stopped watching then when I realised he said 'guys' after literally every sentence, guys. Can't ignore it now guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let's just keep a running tab of annoying habits from these folks:
Jazz Hands from Tony
Whining incessantly from Don
Mispronouncing things from B&D
Cookies are my personality from Emma

Please continue.....

Let's just keep a running tab of annoying habits from these folks:
Jazz Hands from Tony
Whining incessantly from Don
Mispronouncing things from B&D
Cookies are my personality from Emma

Please continue.....
Jazz Hands saying its CAA-RUISE Day!

Another tidbit! G & A posted that they are not going on the world cruise. Vendor says residents on the ship do not want media people doing that on the ship at this time. Something just feels off about them going on it in the first place.

• Haha