Cruise Creators #2 Clickbait on the High Seas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really, no matter what any of them say they’re advertising cruising or their patron or their merchandise or “class” on how to cruise.

Reactions: 1
Really, no matter what any of them say they’re advertising cruising or their patron or their merchandise or “class” on how to cruise.
Danny literally made a vlog about the business model behind his videos. He’s not a vlogger. 🙄

Danny literally made a vlog about the business model behind his videos. He’s not a vlogger. 🙄
Yeah, I get that. I was saying that no matter who it is, vlogger or not, they're selling something, whether it's the cruise line or their own stuff. Also, that if you want to see the ship, he's a much better bet than vloggers.

Oh boy Jazz Hands has created another channel to earn subs. Loca Bricks for his love of Legos! 500+ subs already. Why someone would watch him build Lego kits on YT just boggles the mind. Oh and he is on a cruise and did a live while he built a ship from a Lego kit. OMG what this buffoon will do to make a buck. Just effin amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember him once mentioning that he has like 6 kids and he had just turned 50 or something. I thought at the time, what they must think of him. I can’t imagine he has much money to put towards child support for any still under 18 and yet, there he is swanning off on another trip with Don every month. It must be quite the interesting dynamic if you’re struggling to get setup in life, pay for college or a trade course, and there’s your dad behaving like he has zero responsibilities in life. I suppose it’s foreshadowing for Griff and Alyssa’s kid since they never have a pot to piss in as my Grampy used to say.

I remember him once mentioning that he has like 6 kids and he had just turned 50 or something. I thought at the time, what they must think of him. I can’t imagine he has much money to put towards child support for any still under 18 and yet, there he is swanning off on another trip with Don every month. It must be quite the interesting dynamic if you’re struggling to get setup in life, pay for college or a trade course, and there’s your dad behaving like he has zero responsibilities in life. I suppose it’s foreshadowing for Griff and Alyssa’s kid since they never have a pot to piss in as my Grampy used to say.
My recollection is that both Tony and Jenny have been married before so between them they have 6 kids. I think one of them was on with him once and was also heavy. Could've been another younger relative though, maybe a niece. Yeah, Jenny doesn't seem to want to be on constant vacation as much as him.

Reactions: 2
My recollection is that both Tony and Jenny have been married before so between them they have 6 kids. I think one of them was on with him once and was also heavy. Could've been another younger relative though, maybe a niece. Yeah, Jenny doesn't seem to want to be on constant vacation as much as him.
The only ones who seem to do well with the balance of travelling and work and don’t put out that much clickbait crap are EECC and Parodeejay.

Reactions: 1
Jenny's daughter has been on a few and she is "fluffy" like Mom.

The only ones who seem to do well with the balance of travelling and work and don’t put out that much clickbait crap are EECC and Parodeejay.
Does EECC work? I thought they both quit their jobs to do YouTUbe full time. I know she does the travel agent thing just like most of the other ones. ParoDeeJay included. ParoDeeJay are just so dull. Their vlogs are all the same. Cruise, vlog, rinse, repeat.

Reactions: 4
Does EECC work? I thought they both quit their jobs to do YouTUbe full time. I know she does the travel agent thing just like most of the other ones. ParoDeeJay included. ParoDeeJay are just so dull. Their vlogs are all the same. Cruise, vlog, rinse, repeat.
Oh totally dull (he’s in accounting or payroll or something equally boring so I fully expect it lol) but atleast they do excursions and get off the ship and go on different cruise lines. There’s some of them that I wonder if they ever leave the cabin or try a different ship/line/itinerary. lol

I thought with EECC she was doing the travel agent thing like the Parodeejay wife and he was doing something work-wise from the road as well as YT. Could be wrong though. She’s won some awards with her travel agency so must be making decent coin.
---
They even make Virgin Voyages look dull. The day-by-day style is incredibly tedious.
Yes, unless it’s an itinerary that most people don’t do, there’s no need for it. I can’t imagine them on Virgin. Might have to watch for a giggle. lol

Last edited:
Just watched Ben and Davis’s latest paid promotion of the new Sun Princess. Ben, I know that you read here. Do something with your bleeping hair. First, stop with the cheap dime store hair color and second do something with that crap on top of your head. First you had that ridiculous squirrel and now I’m not sure what it is. Is it a wig? You‘re getting older. Deal with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone brave JJ Cruise's video about the "residential" ship being worth it.

They didn't pay, so how would they know?

• Haha

I don’t think I’ve made it through one of their videos ever. The faux drama and bizarre complaints turn me off every time. You’d think that I would have stopped trying to watch them by now but apparently I’m a sucker for punishment. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Those two are way more histrionic than B&D. The upside (thought it's been ages and I only tried to watch once) is I don't recall them shooting either of them close enough to see their skin type like Ben does with David.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think I’ve made it through one of their videos ever. The faux drama and bizarre complaints turn me off every time. You’d think that I would have stopped trying to watch them by now but apparently I’m a sucker for punishment. lol
They are exactly the same in person

• Wow
Just watched Ben and Davis’s latest paid promotion of the new Sun Princess. Ben, I know that you read here. Do something with your bleeping hair. First, stop with the cheap dime store hair color and second do something with that crap on top of your head. First you had that ridiculous squirrel and now I’m not sure what it is. Is it a wig? You‘re getting older. Deal with it.
And the ridiculous intricately carved out and dyed beard too. All so overdone and unnatural looking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4