crazy_chromosomecutie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF she's kicking off at Thorpe Park about disability discrimination all because she never read the small print and why is she filming everyone?
Poor kids. Agressive, argumentative, lazy, beggy mother and a Dad that has disappeared. They are great kids, it’s a shame

Reactions: 2
I can't help but laugh. She's embarrassing them poor kids. I Don't think Mohamed is bothered about waiting in line, bet he's just happy to be at Thorpe Park.

Also what are the chances 4 of your kids having Autism? I know she wrote Baya & Sakina are awaiting assessment. But really?

Are they great kids?😂
They are considering they got that as a mother.
---
I can't help but laugh. She's embarrassing them poor kids. I Don't think Mohamed is bothered about waiting in line, bet he's just happy to be at Thorpe Park.

Also what are the chances 4 of your kids having Autism? I know she wrote Baya & Sakina are awaiting assessment. But really?
I used to see it all the time at my son’s primary school. Mums with 7 or 8 kids dying to get most of their kids diagnosed for the benefits. One mum wanted a new car. This was from their mouths. They get £500+ per child a month. This is not to do with genuine cases before anyone comes for me. One mum would spend it on holidays to Ghana with her friend while her poor hubby and son stayed at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Considering she’s on the beg for essentials 24/7 is a trip to Thorpe park for her brood really the best use of money? No wonder she’s moaning about DiScRiMiNaShUn she’s trying to get her £££ back

Reactions: 3
Considering she’s on the beg for essentials 24/7 is a trip to Thorpe park for her brood really the best use of money? No wonder she’s moaning about DiScRiMiNaShUn she’s trying to get her £££ back
How long has her daughter been out of school now? I'd say an education is better than collecting furry toys from charity shops and I'm saying it again she's delayed Sakina's progress, Where's her glasses and special shoes and why not teach her to sign properly?

Mohammed is fine with queuing, she embarrasses those poor kids. If she’d have organised her lazy self, she wouldn’t be making a holy show of herself. Get it together scruffbag beggar.

If its not about the buses it's something else,she takes the mick with the whole disability thing,thank god she doesn't drive a car

Reactions: 4
There's a charity that gives families with children with additional needs free tickets to attractions once a year. So she probably got the tickets from there.

Was she not slating Thorpe park the other day?
Looks like she got the freebies she wanted

• Angry
😁
So she's in Dublin meeting up with the husband for a booty call because he's a convicted criminal and not allowed in the the UK

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She won't live there because she can't get a council house there,she's a strange woman

She won't live there because she can't get a council house there,she's a strange woman
And probably wouldn’t be allowed to live there anyway although the third world is taking over hotels all over Ireland atm so there’s hope for Donna

Reactions: 1
And probably wouldn’t be allowed to live there anyway although the third world is taking over hotels all over Ireland atm so there’s hope for Donna
She can afford to take the kids to Chessington & Thorpe Park,Donna your husbands a convicted criminal

• Heart
Aah Donna tell everyone why your husband lives I Ireland ands not allowed in the UK,she's just another scammer that really infuriates me using her kids autism ADHD to get money,your child has been out of school, you've got her making bracelets that a small percentage goes to some charity

Reactions: 5