crazy_chromosomecutie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s being pretty passive aggressive today , people have called her out for exploiting her children for the sake of getting gifts etc

Reactions: 4
Shes live now saying her absent husband was there for Sakinas birth and the proof is on her Instagram....doesn't mean he was there before or since 🤣 They have 6 children, all with disabilities and learning difficulties yet Donna raises them all alone without Okba, very strange.

my dad was present for my birth lol but haven’t seen the man in months 😂😂 what does that prove donna?

it makes me laugh that she’s picking and choosing what she’s seen on here to take over to tiktok.
no one has disputed sakinas conditions or the amount of care eg medicine etc , fact of the matter is she always does look unhappy , donna focusses on the negative instead of helping her daughter thrive
that’s what’s hit a nerve with her

Look seriously I'm sorry for her problems but it's not for vunerable folk on Tictok to support them

Reactions: 2
Look seriously I'm sorry for her problems but it's not for vunerable folk on Tictok to support them
exactly!!! no one is disputing her childrens issues and not giving her props for being the only present parent supporting them.
the fact of the matter is a lot of people who gift and send things on wishlists to people are sometimes vulnerable themselves and not with much. completely there choice to gift etc but it’s very wrong

Reactions: 1
about time she had her own thread so i thought i’d create one :)
S
Shes live now saying her absent husband was there for Sakinas birth and the proof is on her Instagram....doesn't mean he was there before or since 🤣 They have 6 children, all with disabilities and learning difficulties yet Donna raises them all alone without Okba, very strange.
😂 So jealousy is forbidden,what about bitching and backbiting?

Not being funny but she seriously needs to winde it in,
I used to share my daughters medical journey to raise awareness because some of the conditions she has are extremely rare in children, ( I gave her privacy she needed and didn’t post her in a vulnerable state,) and for doing so someone reported me to social services acusing me of faking my child’s illnesses.
I hate comparing childrens “illnesses” but my daughter is on ALOT LOT more medication than sakina is, so where TF are my freebies.
There are literally 2 medications there. The rest are items to run her GTube. Syringes to feed, extensions to feed, spare button, lube to place the button in the stoma, syringes to deflate the button. Only Medication there was omeprazole which is the bare basic they put them on for MILD GORD and azithromycin is to protect her chest against infection caused by aspiration. But if she’s Nil by mouth she shouldn’t be aspirating at all. So it’s not needed

A lot of her “conditions” are copied of Evie’s fight page. She don’t like that Evie’s fight has a lot more likes raising awareness for the conditions and she only gets hate

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She has a 3rd page now!? Ive yet to see her live. Seen wnough of her videos to see what she’s like though

Not being funny but she seriously needs to winde it in,
I used to share my daughters medical journey to raise awareness because some of the conditions she has are extremely rare in children, ( I gave her privacy she needed and didn’t post her in a vulnerable state,) and for doing so someone reported me to social services acusing me of faking my child’s illnesses.
I hate comparing childrens “illnesses” but my daughter is on ALOT LOT more medication than sakina is, so where TF are my freebies.
There are literally 2 medications there. The rest are items to run her GTube. Syringes to feed, extensions to feed, spare button, lube to place the button in the stoma, syringes to deflate the button. Only Medication there was omeprazole which is the bare basic they put them on for MILD GORD and azithromycin is to protect her chest against infection caused by aspiration. But if she’s Nil by mouth she shouldn’t be aspirating at all. So it’s not needed

A lot of her “conditions” are copied of Evie’s fight page. She don’t like that Evie’s fight has a lot more likes raising awareness for the conditions and she only gets hate
it’s so weird it seems like she thinks she is entitled to all of these gifts purely because her children have additional needs.

so many children have more severe needs (not that it’s a competition) and are probably struggling etc and would love to receive free things etc but the difference is they aren’t being exploited for the freebies.

it’s the sheer audacity of her to put a tablet and a switch on the list and she knows full well putting her little sob story tiktok’s up today about trolls and this site will direct people straight to her wish list

exactly!!! no one is disputing her childrens issues and not giving her props for being the only present parent supporting them.
the fact of the matter is a lot of people who gift and send things on wishlists to people are sometimes vulnerable themselves and not with much. completely there choice to gift etc but it’s very wrong
Last week when someone asked about the husband, her mouthy friend said he's in London,but she was corrected and Donna said Africa.

it’s so weird it seems like she thinks she is entitled to all of these gifts purely because her children have additional needs.

so many children have more severe needs (not that it’s a competition) and are probably struggling etc and would love to receive free things etc but the difference is they aren’t being exploited for the freebies.

it’s the sheer audacity of her to put a tablet and a switch on the list and she knows full well putting her little sob story tiktok’s up today about trolls and this site will direct people straight to her wish list
Exactly! She isnt even entertaining. And can someone please point me in the direction of 1/any video she has made in awareness of any disability?

Reactions: 2
is anything known about the kids dad?
Ive not followed for long enough to know anything. Always playing the pity card. She obviously gets extra money to help with her kids needs. No need to beg for help on a social media platform when there are places out there that will help u if u are in genyine need

Reactions: 3
Ive not followed for long enough to know anything. Always playing the pity card. She obviously gets extra money to help with her kids needs. No need to beg for help on a social media platform when there are places out there that will help u if u are in genyine need
She's said he's in his country looking after his parents,it seem to be a very sensitive subject.

Exactly! She isnt even entertaining. And can someone please point me in the direction of 1/any video she has made in awareness of any disability?
She's always negative telling people what she can't do,there's 2 kids with DS at my kids school.

Last edited:
that’s what annoys me. yes sakina has additional needs and some things aren’t safe for her to do or she physically can’t. however donna does not focus on the positives or the things that could and can be attainable. what’s happened to the portage worker , the group that she used to take sakina too? i guess it’s easier to not do those things and sit at home and blame the trolls

Reactions: 5
There's a news story on Daddy Hadj-Lakehal in Barnes, London, being drunk (hypocritical religious) violent and reactive to 9/11 hatred.....so he definitely has a criminal record and a violent streak....possibly a problem with drink too.

Reactions: 6