crazy_chromosomecutie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual feck is wrong with this woman ? She has her kids up until midnight on a school night,and what mother shows off on social media their 12yrold daughters new underwear? Donna will do any for ££
She’s an awful excuse of a “mother”

Reactions: 2
Why is she in temp accommodation that looks to good for her and her meal of frozen kebab meat ?

Reactions: 1
i went through her page and the ceiling collapsed.
did the ceiling collapse in her old place or her new place she’s moving too.

not being funny but she upped and left her council property to duck off to ireland but is still entitled to her council property. it’s a disgrace.
no wonder her daughter stayed in the house on the books
---

i went through her page and the ceiling collapsed.
did the ceiling collapse in her old place or her new place she’s moving too.

not being funny but she upped and left her council property to duck off to ireland but is still entitled to her council property. it’s a disgrace.
no wonder her daughter stayed in the house on the books
---
Probably knocked the ceiling in on purpose like the fraud she is

Reactions: 3
it’s a joke tbh
plenty of families are in tit temporary accommodation and hostels and this fraud gets the best of the best.
can swan off and beg in a different country but is still entitled to her council house

Reactions: 4
it’s a joke tbh
plenty of families are in tit temporary accommodation and hostels and this fraud gets the best of the best.
can swan off and beg in a different country but is still entitled to her council house
She should go with her husband, she's a fraudster

😁😁
The daughters making use of the nice bathroom to update her Only Fans,their house must be a right state,she only films from that brown stained sofa

• Sick
  • Haha
Another child's birthday where she's begged gifts of strangers,I can't stand this woman who exploits her kids,her adult daughter dresses in children's clothes which is really scary,she dresses as a muslim but her behavior isn't very muslim

• Angry
She really thinks people are jealous of her,she doesn't care who she shares her kids life with as long as they gift her,she has them up past 11.00 screaming on her lives she ignored her son asking for help with his homework at 20.00

She really thinks people are jealous of her,she doesn't care who she shares her kids life with as long as they gift her,she has them up past 11.00 screaming on her lives she ignored her son asking for help with his homework at 20.00
Aye I’m so jealous of having a million children by a deadbeat criminal and being so poor I have to beg on the internet to get my income 😂

So she's upset someone's bringing up her past that she had nothing to to with,and tomorrow's V.I.P day at Chelsea with her son has been cancelled until the NewYear.
That's what happens when you rely on strangers on social media to entertain your kids,so the woman has personal issues pay with your own cash

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's saying her daughters getting stressed about the thought of going back to school and she's thinking of home school, someone already posted she might be like this when she gets in to the school of her choice,you Donna have caused this,you made this big issue,just keep your kids off social media stop using them for money.Oh yes Donna tell your daughter who likes posing in the bathroom to give it a good clean the stale tobacco look ain't good

She's saying her daughters getting stressed about the thought of going back to school and she's thinking of home school, someone already posted she might be like this when she gets in to the school of her choice,you Donna have caused this,you made this big issue,just keep your kids off social media stop using them for money.Oh yes Donna tell your daughter who likes posing in the bathroom to give it a good clean the stale tobacco look ain't good
Christ imagine Donna homeschooling, the bint is thick as tit

• Haha