crazy_chromosomecutie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Donna move back from Ireland to just move back in with her daughter? I’ve missed lots on this other scumbag who exploits their children for gifts on TT
She's moved back,kicked one daughter out,taken one daughter out of school,the latest is a laugh,she's going on about if she can't afford stuff the family goes without,yet she's happy to beg off strangers

I seen she was on about home schooling. No way Donna is capable of this. She is deluded. She is another one who SW need to catch up with

Reactions: 2
I seen she was on about home schooling. No way Donna is capable of this. She is deluded. She is another one who SW need to catch up with
She let's her stay up to the early hours of the morning then sleep in to lunch time,Donna's not bothered she's on her lives

Reactions: 3
How can she home school when she is thick as duck my god, those kids need school if they want to have any chance in life

How can she home school when she is thick as duck my god, those kids need school if they want to have any chance in life
When they went to Ireland the systems different so her daughter was held back a year if she'd been here she'd of been starting secondary school.

Reactions: 1
Which one she has a whole litter of kids? The young girl?
The third eldest,her latest video saying she's nit liked, Donna you use your kids for money,you introduce them to strangers you meet on social media,instead of working about taking your daughter to hello kitty world or other cartoon characters put her in school
---
It's called sarcasm Donna,you think your clever,but no just a thick piece,your daughter needs to have an education,sort your life out woman,stop playing the moral high ground judging over people get your husband to provide for his kids,we all know he broke the law and has been banned from coming to England.Stop acting so smug and give the real reason why the real reason he doesn't live in your house

Last edited:
So Donna got back dated carers allowance and bought herself an Apple watch and iPhone because the money is hers to spend o herself, Donna please stop using your children on social media,your child's not getting an education, you've stunted Sakina's development and if your husband was allowed in the country he'd be able to drive you around.

So Donna got back dated carers allowance and bought herself an Apple watch and iPhone because the money is hers to spend o herself, Donna please stop using your children on social media,your child's not getting an education, you've stunted Sakina's development and if your husband was allowed in the country he'd be able to drive you around.
She’s such a vile rotten woman and a terrible mother

If
if she’s on UC she will have to pay all of that back as it’s an overlapping benefit 🙃

If

if she’s on UC she will have to pay all of that back as it’s an overlapping benefit 🙃
she probably is on child tax credits and hasn’t had to migrate over yet
---
she’s disgusting
how about paying for some swimming lessons for sakina , some sensory toys , classes etc
so many things she could get her kids.
she’s so vile

Not this Beggy bleep having the cheek to tell someone not to be so damn entitled , her one brain cell is working overtime

• Haha
She comes up sometimes in my FYP. One of her kids is an unbelievably obnoxious little tit

Someone was threatening her with social services saying she's putting her kids at risk and how she has the daughter up late involving her with adult arguments

Donna instead of walking around charity shops buying fluffy toys wht not concentrate on getting your teenage daughter in education?

So she's been moaning about wheelchair space and people not moving,she gets on the bus with a life size fluffy toy and takes up the whole seat would she get up for someone to sit down

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WTF she's kicking off at Thorpe Park about disability discrimination all because she never read the small print and why is she filming everyone?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4