Covid Symptoms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinus rinse worked for me and hubby. Also there’s a hack going around tik tok at the moment where you burn an orange. It’s probably a load of bollocks but you never know 🤷‍♀️
I tried the orange yesterday out of desperation. What’s a sinus rinse please?

I've been feeling a bit off for a few days. I don't feel ill as such, just rundown. Headaches, tired, slightly achey. I definitely don't feel unwell enough to not go to work. I check temp twice a day and it's been 36.7 - 36.8 ish every time. Would it be sensible for me to arrange a test just to be on the safe side? Or should I just assume I'm just feeling a bit off colour. It's so hard to know what to do! Normally I'd never think anything of it when I feel like this but the virus is making me question everything!

Oh wow thank you! I’m ordering now. I’m coping with everything but the lack of taste and smell. Did you just use it once?
Used it twice a day, I put a hot steamy flannel on my face beforehand to really open sinuses up. It’s a weird sensation the first time you use it but I found it really helped!

I've been feeling a bit off for a few days. I don't feel ill as such, just rundown. Headaches, tired, slightly achey. I definitely don't feel unwell enough to not go to work. I check temp twice a day and it's been 36.7 - 36.8 ish every time. Would it be sensible for me to arrange a test just to be on the safe side? Or should I just assume I'm just feeling a bit off colour. It's so hard to know what to do! Normally I'd never think anything of it when I feel like this but the virus is making me question everything!
Is there anywhere local to you that does the rapid flow test? May be worth checking it out for piece of mind

Not to be a creep but you mentioned in the other thread about your wisdom tooth? When mine get infected I do get a temperature and sometimes a headache with the infection, so might be because of that? I’m not sure you’d meet the criteria for a covid test but if it’s really playing on your mind you can make up some extra symptoms to get a test, to put you at ease

Reactions: 1
Not to be a creep but you mentioned in the other thread about your wisdom tooth? When mine get infected I do get a temperature and sometimes a headache with the infection, so might be because of that? I’m not sure you’d meet the criteria for a covid test but if it’s really playing on your mind you can make up some extra symptoms to get a test, to put you at ease
Not creepy at all! You're right, they probably are linked!

Yeah my wisdom tooth infection was awful and I felt really ill with it. Best to get a test if you're worried, it doesn't sound covid related however my first symptom was a runny nose and the rest followed after. So best to check

Sinus rinse worked for me and hubby. Also there’s a hack going around tik tok at the moment where you burn an orange. It’s probably a load of bollocks but you never know 🤷‍♀️
I can’t thank you enough for telling me about sinus rinse. I had it delivered on the quickest option from Amazon (by 10pm tonight) it’s just turned up and I can taste my smoothie. I’ve cried happy tears. Thanks so much

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been feeling a bit dodgy for a few days but I didn’t realise half of the symptoms you guys have described are linked to COVID!

I’ve had on and off headaches. aches in my joints, specifically my right elbow actually but also in my legs. An on and off cough. A absolutely rotten stomach yesterday. I’m falling apart.

Can’t tell if I’m going into a panic or not.

I can’t thank you enough for telling me about sinus rinse. I had it delivered on the quickest option from Amazon (by 10pm tonight) it’s just turned up and I can taste my smoothie. I’ve cried happy tears. Thanks so much
You’re welcome, I’m so glad it worked for you too! Hope it’s the the start of your taste/smell returning! 😄

I started feeling poorly on Friday, feeling hot and cold. Terrible headache, bit of a cough and feeling pretty crap. I am struggling to get a covid home kit test online. I don’t drive so no option to go the by car. My daughter is shielding. Tried the covid helpline and they couldn’t help.

Over the last couple of days I've been decidedly off, with symptoms not too far removed from what has been characteristics of Covid-19. But then again it could be something completely different such as a cold or even flu (which I've never had)

Not wishing to make a drama out of a potential crisis, but I recently returned from South Africa via Paris and London last weekend. And despite having to take a PCR test (negative) prior to departure, and wearing masks and gloves for the entire trip, as well as having to spend 10 days self-isolating at home (which I am into my 4th day of), I am fretting that perhaps I have caught Covid!

I think I will give it another couple of days before ordering a home kit, even if it means paying for one. But at least this particular thread has made me aware of some of the symptoms, and that the chances of recovery (am 27) are almost 100% positive.

Reactions: 2
Guys I’m in a really bad way I’m on day 8 now still have a fever getting hot and cold chills can’t seem to get the heat into me , so exhausted (I can’t nap as I have a one year old) no taste no smell, and I can’t breathe properly😭 does anyone know how long this lasts for I feel like I’m slowly dying at the moment ☹
How are things with you now?

I’ve been feeling a bit dodgy for a few days but I didn’t realise half of the symptoms you guys have described are linked to COVID!

I’ve had on and off headaches. aches in my joints, specifically my right elbow actually but also in my legs. An on and off cough. A absolutely rotten stomach yesterday. I’m falling apart.

Can’t tell if I’m going into a panic or not.
I feel like this too.

It seems Covid symptoms are widely different in each person. A friend of mine had Covid before Christmas and she described it like having the ‘flu.

Last night I had an upset stomach and I’m doing the usual of wondering what it was that I ate to cause it. Last weekend I had migraine (which is normal, I get them every 4-6 weeks). But I feel tired mostly, although that could be to my various late nights! I’m not very good at going to bed early. 😉

So far, no loss of taste or smell, thank God.

I also rarely go out of the house these days too, apart from the garden.

I hope you feel better soonest.

Last edited:
Over the last couple of days I've been decidedly off, with symptoms not too far removed from what has been characteristics of Covid-19. But then again it could be something completely different such as a cold or even flu (which I've never had)

Not wishing to make a drama out of a potential crisis, but I recently returned from South Africa via Paris and London last weekend. And despite having to take a PCR test (negative) prior to departure, and wearing masks and gloves for the entire trip, as well as having to spend 10 days self-isolating at home (which I am into my 4th day of), I am fretting that perhaps I have caught Covid!

I think I will give it another couple of days before ordering a home kit, even if it means paying for one. But at least this particular thread has made me aware of some of the symptoms, and that the chances of recovery (am 27) are almost 100% positive.
I’d suggest ordering a test now, takes a day or so to arrive and then they advise not to take them until the Monday but which time you’d have had symptoms for more than 5 days so a test would be ineffective

I've woke up today with a runny nose and a slight headache and slight sore throat. I've had a watering eye for a few days and it was bloodshot a few days ago.

I haven't got a cough or temperature but I feel like alot of people that have had covid recently haven't.

My symptoms just feel like a cold, or a hangover lol (bar the bloodshot eye) but I don't know what to do 🤷‍♀️

did anyone have a painful neck on one side, with a lymph node swelling? i have no other symptoms except pain in my lymph node, idk whether to book a test or not :(

did anyone have a painful neck on one side, with a lymph node swelling? i have no other symptoms except pain in my lymph node, idk whether to book a test or not :(
I had this about 2 weeks ago and got penicillin prescribed over the phone. It’s gone now but still feel a bit ill tbh 😂. Any niggle I think it’s covid!