Covid Symptoms

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my boyfriend tested positive last Monday and we live together, shortly after I developed symptoms... both of us had a cough, fever, and sinus pain when we moved our head and eyes, within a few days the cough cleared up, my boyfriend is fine now, for a few extra days he had the sinus pain. I never had a test but we assume I’ve also had it, after the cough and fever cleared up after a few days my gland have popped up but are on the way back down now, and a few days ago my nose became blocked like a cold and I lost my sense of taste and smell although it’s slowly coming back and we’re on day 10 now. Hope this helps!
Thank you, looks like you're both through the worst of it now. Did you isolate from your boyfriend or just be together? xx

Reactions: 1
Thank you, looks like you're both through the worst of it now. Did you isolate from your boyfriend or just be together? xx
We live together and by the time he’d come home I had no reason to think he had the virus so was all over him! He came home for Christmas on the Thursday and His virus symptoms didn’t become apparent till the Sunday/Monday

We live together and by the time he’d come home I had no reason to think he had the virus so was all over him! He came home for Christmas on the Thursday and His virus symptoms didn’t become apparent till the Sunday/Monday
Yeah im the same - think we got exposed on Xmas day (seriously still unsure how when we were so far away) - found out on Monday that my husbands mum was positive, so I made him get a test as was panicking and it was positive then distanced ourselves away straight away

Hope you're feeling better

• Wow
Yeah im the same - think we got exposed on Xmas day (seriously still unsure how when we were so far away) - found out on Monday that my husbands mum was positive, so I made him get a test as was panicking and it was positive then distanced ourselves away straight away

Hope you're feeling better
I think that’s what worried us the most, not knowing where he caught it from?? Hope you’re all okay too! X

Reactions: 2
So my husband has just tested positive but my test was negative. We both have blocked and runny nose. He has had a sore throat and some sinus pain. I’ve been checking our tempretures often and so far have been normal. Our test was on Tuesday, hubby’s symptoms started Xmas eve. If that helps

I think that’s what worried us the most, not knowing where he caught it from?? Hope you’re all okay too! X
This is me as well - just cant work out how we could have got positive from it - we were so so careful. No one can understand it. My only thinking is - it was so far away that viral load was low for all of us as my brother and sister in law both positive now too (no symptoms for her and a cold for him)

Hope you're feeling better today xx

So my husband has just tested positive but my test was negative. We both have blocked and runny nose. He has had a sore throat and some sinus pain. I’ve been checking our tempretures often and so far have been normal. Our test was on Tuesday, hubby’s symptoms started Xmas eve. If that helps
Good morning - that really helps - thank you so much

My exact same symptoms as well apart from a runny nose - got congestion, little bit of sinus pressure, blocked ears but temp all good etc.

Let's hope this is just the symptoms for us - Im guessing your husband might be at the end of this soon and if he's not got anything else that's a good sign!

My husband still showing no symptoms (thank god) - 6 days from positive test and 9 days from exposure now so im hopeful. I feel fine just sinus issues and ears blocked - they're driving me mad! not quite sure how to unblock them so just whinging about it instead - much more productive 😂

My sister had COVID and described it as flu like symptoms- very tired, headache, cough but not excessive. I have had a number of colleagues test positive and it’s varied from asymptomatic to flu like symptoms for several weeks but fortunately no one has become seriously ill. Rest up, drink loads of fluid and try to relax (I know it’s easier said than done). I hope you both feel better soon.

Other half started off with constant headache and behind eye (didn’t realise that was a symptom)then a week later I started feeling rough bit of a sore throat and feeling off and we both tested postive, felt rough for almost 2 weeks, had mild symtoms I’ve had much worse colds, I didn’t get any temp cough body aches shivers etc like I’ve had with other virus/flu, had a bit of a blocked tingly feeling in back of nose, had no smell it took 3 weeks to come back and even I don’t think it’s 100% I didn’t lose my taste but certain things taste just garlicky to me now

I have Covid, symptoms started on Wednesday.
at the moment it’s my joints and skin that aches.
I have a little cough but nothingmajor but today I feel so weird.
it’s like I’m drunk!
my brain feels like it’s too big for my skull, I’m hydrated. Paracetamol isn’t touching it.
I feel sick and dizzy so I’m just laid in bed.
Anyone else felt like this?

Reactions: 3
I’ve been unwell for a couple of days, really sore throat/glands, blocked nose/no taste, generally exhausted and slight cough. I’m in two minds about booking a test, I don’t want to waste anyone’s time - I’ve also no idea where I could of picked it up from

I’ve been unwell for a couple of days, really sore throat/glands, blocked nose/no taste, generally exhausted and slight cough. I’m in two minds about booking a test, I don’t want to waste anyone’s time - I’ve also no idea where I could of picked it up from
If you’ve no taste, I’d book one - it’s a symptom even if the rest isn’t. Better to be sure

Both my partner and I had it in November, he lost his sense of taste and was fatigued, however I had a fever, bad cough, breathlessness, a changed sense of taste (I had 3 teaspoons in my coffee and could barely taste it) I also had really bad aches and pains all over including my shins and boobs, I also had constipation and stomach pains. We know exactly how we caught it as someone he worked with had symptoms and didn't want to waste a doctors time by booking a test, turns out both she and her sister were positive with symptoms :rolleyes:

The thing is there is such a wide range of symptoms that if you feel you need to get tested, then do it for your own peace of mind and to help protect others.

Reactions: 4
I have Covid, symptoms started on Wednesday.
at the moment it’s my joints and skin that aches.
I have a little cough but nothingmajor but today I feel so weird.
it’s like I’m drunk!
my brain feels like it’s too big for my skull, I’m hydrated. Paracetamol isn’t touching it.
I feel sick and dizzy so I’m just laid in bed.
Anyone else felt like this?
I feel exactly like this apart from the cough, I don’t have a cough at all. Symptoms also started on Wednesday and I’m getting tested tomorrow.

I’ve had a headache and generally feeling tired all day and I’m panicking a bit. Probably just a cold or regular aches and pains but just can’t help think it’s covid can you 🤦‍♀️ not lose my sense of taste so probably not covid

I feel lucky as my symptoms havent been to bad.
I had a cough for 2/3 days( started 23rd) and a slight cold. Then the past few days i've been feeling sick.
I do get out of breath quite easily so i've been trying to not move much

I’ve had a headache and generally feeling tired all day and I’m panicking a bit. Probably just a cold or regular aches and pains but just can’t help think it’s covid can you 🤦‍♀️ not lose my sense of taste so probably not covid
I’d get a test, my mum gets tested weekly as she works in a care home and she said she had a headache and what felt like a bit of a cold and tested positive.

I’d get a test, my mum gets tested weekly as she works in a care home and she said she had a headache and what felt like a bit of a cold and tested positive.
I thought you could only have a test if you had one of the three main symptoms ? I feel ok today so maybe I was just tired

I’ve just had a positive result and my only symptoms have been body aches and a headache.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Guys I’m in a really bad way I’m on day 8 now still have a fever getting hot and cold chills can’t seem to get the heat into me , so exhausted (I can’t nap as I have a one year old) no taste no smell, and I can’t breathe properly😭 does anyone know how long this lasts for I feel like I’m slowly dying at the moment ☹