• Yes for international use only

Votes: 43 13.4%
  • Yes for domestic & international use only

Votes: 80 25.0%
  • No not for any use

Votes: 196 61.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here…

Usual Reminder:
🔅Keep it respectful when you don’t agree🔆
🔅Remember to utilise ignore button if needed🔆
Keep on topic please please please🙏 😝

old thread

Reactions: 6
Just to say I would probably be one of those horrified parents in the playground if I heard covid was about, I do the same face for every illness - sickness bugs, chicken pox etc because we both work full time and need to use holiday 😂

• Haha
Just to say I would probably be one of those horrified parents in the playground if I heard covid was about, I do the same face for every illness - sickness bugs, chicken pox etc because we both work full time and need to use holiday 😂
They don't have to isolate anymore unless there's intimate contact or they had a sleepover
58466A6C-77DE-45C2-8A89-7A013CC36D49.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I’m the evil parent who has so far continued to send her kid in with every sniffle 😂😂 she hasn’t had chicken pox or anything like that yet. I’ll have to keep her off with those I guess unless I can get some good body make up 😜

Also food for thought. People used to have chicken pox parties so is it really unethical to send your kid in with them 🤔 I mean they do say natural exposure is much better than vaccines when it comes to chicken pox.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m the evil parent who has so far continued to send her kid in with every sniffle 😂😂 she hasn’t had chicken pox or anything like that yet. I’ll have to keep her off with those I guess unless I can get some good body make up 😜
Same here, my eldest got a 100% attendance last year (lockdown didn’t count 😂). Turns out she had covid during this and probably spread it round the class unwittingly 😂

They don't have to isolate anymore unless there's intimate contact or they had a sleepoverView attachment 876661
I’m talking about actual sickness!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Same here, my eldest got a 100% attendance last year (lockdown didn’t count 😂). Turns out she had covid during this and probably spread it round the class unwittingly 😂

I’m talking about actual sickness!
Oh I thought you meant if you knew there were cases in class ,that's a few times we've had cases I'm surprised my son hasn't picked it up the number of times he's been sick like the others in class but tests kept coming back neg unless he's one of those people that it never shows in ?

Reactions: 1
Oh I thought you meant if you knew there were cases in class ,that's a few times we've had cases I'm surprised my son hasn't picked it up the number of times he's been sick like the others in class but tests kept coming back neg unless he's one of those people that it never shows in ?
It’s like me though, I never had any symptoms when my child had it - and there was no distancing etc because we didn’t know she had it! I had an instant antibody test in spring and that came back as 0% antibodies but I was told it was highly unreliable, and was prior to vaccines. It’s just a strange one!

Reactions: 2
It’s like me though, I never had any symptoms when my child had it - and there was no distancing etc because we didn’t know she had it! I had an instant antibody test in spring and that came back as 0% antibodies but I was told it was highly unreliable, and was prior to vaccines. It’s just a strange one!
It's always his friends in class that have it ,remember he had the weird cold with the hives I did LFTs and PCR but nothing ever shows up unless he gets a really small viral load he was off for a few days last week with the same cold I have now but again neg test and again his friend has tested pos ...it's weird .

Don’t know why she’s so shocked 👀 even being in steps isn’t a deterrent to the virus 🦠

18DE146A-A11B-4F6D-8F80-A3214263356D.jpeg

It couldn’t be that bad if they’re thinking of letting health workers come to work even if they’re a close contact

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Re the whole Austria and mandatory vaccination, what does mandatory mean in this instance? What are the penalities for refusing? Have they said any of this?

Can you just not go anywhere unless essential if unvaccinated, or will you actually face some kind of prosecution and be forced?

I am vaccinated but I find the prospect of either of the above situations frightening.

Reactions: 16
Re the whole Austria and mandatory vaccination, what does mandatory mean in this instance? What are the penalities for refusing? Have they said any of this?

Can you just not go anywhere unless essential if unvaccinated, or will you actually face some kind of prosecution and be forced?

I am vaccinated but I find the prospect of either of the above situations frightening.
They’ve not elaborated on the penalties as yet, just given the deadline of 1st February 2022. There are a number of demonstrations planned at the weekend so we’ll see what happens!
The Netherlands looks like it’s about to implode, the Dutch police are firing at their own citizens! 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The situation in Austria is horrifying. I saw a post about this on Instagram and all of the comments were condemning it. The vast majority of pro vax/vaccinated were appalled by it. I hope the vaccinated and unvaccinated come together to push back against this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The situation in Austria is horrifying. I saw a post about this on Instagram and all of the comments were condemning it. The vast majority of pro vax/vaccinated were appalled by it. I hope the vaccinated and unvaccinated come together to push back against this.
On the news yesterday they were saying their citizens were either ambivalent to it or strongly in support 🙄 Just seen some clips of Rotterdam.

• Wow

“This work was strictly voluntary, but any animal who absented himself from it would have his rations reduced by half….
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”
~ George Orwell, Animal Farm

1637403252144.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“This work was strictly voluntary, but any animal who absented himself from it would have his rations reduced by half….
“No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”
~ George Orwell, Animal Farm

View attachment 877497
It's a variation on carrot-and-stick, where instead of being given the carrot they beat you over the head with it, with gusto and a hint of disdain.

The European Court of Human Rights is based in Strasbourg and if they're not willing to step in at this stage there's no hope going forward they seem happy to sit back and watch the EU countries impose restrictions on the unvaccinated .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The European Court of Human Rights is based in Strasbourg and if they're not willing to step in at this stage there's no hope going forward they seem happy to sit back and watch the EU countries impose restrictions on the unvaccinated .
I'm not sure they can do anything (or even make a statement) unless someone has brought a case, or they are prompted by some specific legal mechanism requiring a response?

I'm not sure they can do anything (or even make a statement) unless someone has brought a case, or they are prompted by some specific legal mechanism requiring a response?
I know that ,what I’m saying is their members are part of the societal changes taking place and don’t seem phased in it hampering their human rights. I don’t think millions of people would be able to bring individual cases they would never be heard.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.