COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to ask why so many in the medical field have turned against the vaccines , the very people the public look to for trust /guidance , maybe it’s their hesitancy has contributed to the public questioning (so-called ) antivaxx sentiments, surely they’re not all quacks (as some like to label them) .

Reactions: 7
“Damar Hamlin: How anti-vaxxers exploited player's collapse”

With respect you placing this article here the way you did seems antagonistic rather than helpful

You have an issue with deaths being associated with CV then ask the msm why suddenly died is in the headlines of public figure death announcements should they not be responsible and find out correct details if available or just say we can sadly report so and so has died

People who want to be better informed are not automatically anti anything that association shouldn’t be made

Reactions: 5
With respect you placing this article here the way you did seems antagonistic rather than helpful

You have an issue with deaths being associated with CV then ask the msm why suddenly died is in the headlines of public figure death announcements should they not be responsible and find out correct details if available or just say we can sadly report so and so has died

People who want to be better informed are not automatically anti anything that association shouldn’t be made
Have you seen the posts about people who choose to get the vaccine?

I didn’t post it to be antagonising, far too many are wrongly associating people’s illnesses and deaths to the Covid vaccine. It has happened on this thread where people are adamant it is the vaccine yet the reports say otherwise.

What about the media using suddenly died in their headlines @Prefrontalmedialcortex if it’s causing what you call dangerous misinformation shouldn’t they be more responsible ?
How does the media reporting ‘died suddenly’ have anything to do with people automatically associating it with the Covid vaccine?

A sudden illness or sudden death does not mean it was 100% caused by the Covid vaccine or that every sudden illness/sudden death should be connected to the Covid vaccine.

How does the media reporting ‘died suddenly’ have anything to do with people automatically associating it with the Covid vaccine?

A sudden illness or sudden death does not mean it was 100% caused by the Covid vaccine or that every sudden illness/sudden death should be connected to the Covid vaccine.
The issue you have is people associating it so now they are shouldn’t msm pivot to more responsible journalism and lead the way ?

The issue you have is people associating it so now they are shouldn’t msm pivot to more responsible journalism and lead the way ?
How do you suggest more responsible journalism? If a death is sudden, then it is a sudden death.

Don’t you think people should be more responsible when they post things online or spread misinformation about a person’s illness or death?

If the families choose to have the death reported in MSM surely they know it will be up for discussion, exactly like everything else on MSM .This whole forum is built on public opinion .

How do you suggest more responsible journalism? If a death is sudden, then it is a sudden death.

Don’t you think people should be more responsible when they post things online or spread misinformation about a person’s illness or death?
Why is it only vaccine injury/death talk you dislike? Never see you on the celeb threads telling people not to speculate on deaths,
Even today people predicting Harry will commit suicide by people who have the cheek to tell us we are disrespectful to even think that someone might have died due to the vaccine.

Why do you and others always feel the need to stifle what we chat about

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is it only vaccine talk you dislike? Never see you on the celeb threads telling people not to speculate on deaths,Even today people predicting Harry will commit suicide by people who have the cheek to tell us we are disrespectful to even think that someone might have died due to the vaccine.

Plenty of things I dislike. I don’t know what is being said on the celeb thread so cannot comment. Also don’t see the relevance of what threads I frequent to what we are talking about.

Why do you and others feel the need to stifle anyone who offers anothers perspective?

I did suggest more responsible journalism give further details or say so and so died simple

People can speculate all day long if they want to about msm articles

You dropped an article in a thread where people discuss CV that associates being anti and the exploitation of death and peoples families what were you doing trying to stifle others with shame ?

Reactions: 3
Why is it only vaccine injury/death talk you dislike? Never see you on the celeb threads telling people not to speculate on deaths,
Even today people predicting Harry will commit suicide by people who have the cheek to tell us we are disrespectful to even think that someone might have died due to the vaccine.

Yep it's extremely predictable and boring at this point. Deliberately posting divisive and hateful stuff intended to upset and insult most of the posters on this thread. Then claims to be a victim.

I did suggest more responsible journalism give further details or say so and so died simple

People can speculate all day long if they want to about msm articles

You dropped an article in a thread where people discuss CV that associates being anti and the exploitation of death and peoples families what were you doing trying to stifle others with shame ?
I was not trying to do anything. I just shared an article just like others share articles on here about how wrong it is for people getting the vaccine or parents choosing to vaccinate their children etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yep it's extremely predictable and boring at this point. Deliberately posting divisive and hateful stuff intended to upset and insult most of the posters on this thread. Then claims to be a victim.
🙄 I haven’t been on this thread for a few months but shame to see the double standards are still very much present…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
There's no point @Prefrontalmedialcortex, this isn't actually a vaccine discussion thread, it's just for those against covid vaccines. It's a shame as it could be an interesting thread with interesting discussions, but no. I pointed out that 2 young adults that had been posted about actually sadly died of suicide and that it was distasteful to use their deaths to promote an agenda, but of course thats also not acceptable. There are other forums for people interested in the truth rather than just one side of the other, this thread ain't it though.

Reactions: 2
There's no point @Prefrontalmedialcortex, this isn't actually a vaccine discussion thread, it's just for those against vaccines. It's a shame as it could be an interesting thread with interesting discussions, but no. I pointed out that 2 young adults that had been posted about actually sadly died of suicide and that it was distasteful to use their deaths to promote an agenda, but of course thats also not acceptable. There are other forums for people interested in the truth rather than just one side of the other, this thread ain't it though.
Oh I do know it is not a vaccine discussion thread… I have been posting here since the earlier threads and many times to no avail.

On quite a few occasions there have been posts on here alluding the Covid vaccine was behind people’s/celebs illnesses or deaths and when it has been reported this was not the case, I have posted it here.

However, people refuse to believe this and remain adamant it was the Covid vaccine. The think there is a cover up, a big lie.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
There's no point @Prefrontalmedialcortex, this isn't actually a vaccine discussion thread, it's just for those against covid vaccines. It's a shame as it could be an interesting thread with interesting discussions, but no. I pointed out that 2 young adults that had been posted about actually sadly died of suicide and that it was distasteful to use their deaths to promote an agenda, but of course thats also not acceptable. There are other forums for people interested in the truth rather than just one side of the other, this thread ain't it though.
Actually I do correct posters when they’ve posted incorrect information ,as do many others without any problems at all ,it’s how you approach people makes all the difference as the newbie is finding out …smell the gaslighting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Actually I do correct posters when they’ve posted incorrect information ,as do many others without any problems at all ,it’s how you approach people makes all the difference as the newbie is finding out …smell the gaslighting 😂
I can't be bothered to argue with these posters anymore. If you genuinely still think these vaccines are safe and effective at this point, then there is no hope 🙃.

I am not adamant that anyone has definitely died for from the vaccine. But what I am adamant about is that any sudden death happening at the moment is not being thoroughly investigated for any links to the vaccine. I am also certain that heart related deaths are way above average for the 24-45 age group.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't be bothered to argue with these posters anymore. If you genuinely still think these vaccines are safe and effective at this point, then there is no hope 🙃.

I am not adamant that anyone has definitely died for from the vaccine. But what I am adamant about is that any sudden death happening at the moment is not being thoroughly investigated for any links to the vaccine. I am also certain that heart related deaths are way above average for the 24-45 age group.
Whittys statement makes no sense! Since when has that age group been offered statins 🤔

Reactions: 3
I was not trying to do anything. I just shared an article just like others share articles on here about how wrong it is for people getting the vaccine or parents choosing to vaccinate their children etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️

🙄 I haven’t been on this thread for a few months but shame to see the double standards are still very much present…
You are a disingenuous person to say you were not trying to do anything the way you placed that article in this thread it seemed antagonistic to me at least the person who has reposted it for you in other thread had offered their thoughts with it

Shame and ridicule is not working to stop people from thinking what’s next shall we beat each other into submission?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.