COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This says they ordered 400 million doses!!

"48 million doses from Pfizer alone.

15 million in one drop then two million more each week until the end of July.Which rose to 2.4 million a week that month."

How Pfizer could physically supply everyone on this scale worldwide? CT in me would tease and say maybe they were ready to ship beforehand. :ROFLMAO:
There could be an army of magic Pfizer elf’s in the North Pole 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The government have abandoned all of their strategy’s that they made up as they went along so not sure what you’re getting at. I’m pretty sure you aren’t interested in my opinions you’re just attempting to stir the pot by quoting a post where I said I’d leave it at that - to avoid a game of tattle tennis.

I believe people should have the freedom to make their own choices with any health intervention or restriction to life. If someone wants to sing happy birthday and douse themselves in hand sanitizer wearing a muzzle good on them. If someone wants to take the risk they should be free to do so. Not like the government would be held accountable regardless of what route one chooses.
Sorry I didn’t mean to single you out it just so happened that yours was the last post. I genuinely am interested, I always like to have discussions with people it’s not a winner loser game.

Edit: Also I really didn’t realise I’d quoted the post about you saying to leave it there, I thought I had replied to your previous one 😭

Isn’t that the gov strategy anyway? They can’t cope with it so close their eyes and hope it goes away… I see the newer strain is causing a rise in ventilation beds again seems to be getting into the lungs like Delta.
Pretty much yes, to be honest I think that was what they wanted from the start. From a public health perspective it doesn’t make sense.

Also yes the new variant seems to have transmissibility of omicron with the pathology of delta.

Last edited:
Pretty much yes, to be honest I think that was what they wanted from the start. From a public health perspective it doesn’t make sense.

Also yes the new variant seems to have transmissibility of omicron with the pathology of delta.
That’s what some of us have said all along. None of it makes sense. It’s more about control than it is sense. Where was the sense in allowing vaccinated people into a restaurant but not unvaccinated people unless they had a negative LFT test that they self certified? Where was the sense in developing a domestic and international vaccine passport system to control who could go where and when dependent on how many vaccines they had despite it being apparent that those vaccinated also carried the deadly disease. None of the measures taken applied any logic. They did apply control though. But sure you agree I’m “off my nut” so take no heed from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s what some of us have said all along. None of it makes sense. It’s more about control than it is sense. Where was the sense in allowing vaccinated people into a restaurant but not unvaccinated people unless they had a negative LFT test that they self certified? Where was the sense in developing a domestic and international vaccine passport system to control who could go where and when dependent on how many vaccines they had despite it being apparent that those vaccinated also carried the deadly disease. None of the measures taken applied any logic. They did apply control though. But sure you agree I’m “off my nut” so take no heed from me.
No I actually agree with you completely lol, I don’t think the (UK at least, I haven’t paid much attention to other countries) government’s rules on the whole made any sense.

Reactions: 3
Sorry I don’t really agree with this stance. It has helped to prevent many deaths and severe disease. As the virus has progressed, mutated etc it can now evade the vaccine (as well as previous infection) but that doesn’t mean it has been useless.

I’ve posted so many research studies on here that don’t ever get a second glance but a screen shot from Twitter or a random website will suffice for some.
When you post BS like this over and over. I actually thought you were trolling or was a shill. But I have now come to the conclusion you actually cant see any evidence posted the other way
There has been a ton of real proof posted by a few amazing posters (who have the patience of a saint I might add ) but still you only see the things that you want to see. wasnt it you who posted the Tic-Tok vid of someone apparently debunking Dr John Campbell? 😂 You are always crying no one will look at your papers and yet you literally wont see anything posted by anyone unless it fits your thoughts or you can get a tiny pin in the evidence and pick up on something insignificant, totally ignoring the rest of the post that is spot on.

You never say a word when someone here mentions their( or a loved ones) vaccine injury but even the mildest case of covid there you are giving your thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery.

1657082819674.png

I have no idea how anyone can believe anything about the last couple of years, its been ridiculers and nothing made sense and yet so many did as they were told and even tried to convince the sane people it made perfect sense.

As I said before you are on your own with the next one. I will not do one thing to make the temporary insane feel safer.
If you got fooled, then next time turn that TV off (or at least live TV ) and don't read the newspapers. if you feel yourself getting dragged back in remember how it was OK to sit at a table without a mask but you had to pop one on when you stood up. remember how it was ok to walk though the park but you must not sit down. how it was OK to be in certain shop but not others. how it was ok to drive to work but not to drive to a open space.

Above all, remember all those people around the world who gave you the rules to follow, broke every single one of them over and over and over again. They didn't break them because they were idiots, they broke them because they knew they were BS and they knew most of you would make excuses for them. they knew that in fact we were the idiots and they are now sure that most people will follow any BS rule they tell them to. Lambs to the slaughter comes to mind and still so many are gaily playing and jumping in the field on the way there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New image from Pfizer’s unless of course it’s a fake.Thought there wasn’t supposed to be ANY bio distribution. :whistle:

1657087472206.jpeg

Credit: https://mobile.twitter.com/JesslovesMJK

Also isn’t it great two years down the line you can just say you were wrong and no one will be held accountable?

1657088230961.jpeg

Crazy how you can find something that triggers autoimmune reactions in a spike protein, but not in the original virus.

1657088889200.png

It’s okay though. The study concluded with :

SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein was found to share 41 minimal immune determinants, that is, pentapeptides, with 27 human proteins that relate to oogenesis, uterine receptivity, decidualization, and placentation. All the shared pentapeptides that we identified, with the exception of four, are also present in SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein-derived epitopes that have been experimentally validated as immunoreactive.

I personally just wish I was a part of the high IQ club to understand it all. Alas just a basic Hooper family hun.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
When you post BS like this over and over. I actually thought you were trolling or was a shill. But I have now come to the conclusion you actually cant see any evidence posted the other way
There has been a ton of real proof posted by a few amazing posters (who have the patience of a saint I might add ) but still you only see the things that you want to see. wasnt it you who posted the Tic-Tok vid of someone apparently debunking Dr John Campbell? 😂 You are always crying no one will look at your papers and yet you literally wont see anything posted by anyone unless it fits your thoughts or you can get a tiny pin in the evidence and pick up on something insignificant, totally ignoring the rest of the post that is spot on.

You never say a word when someone here mentions their( or a loved ones) vaccine injury but even the mildest case of covid there you are giving your thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery.

View attachment 1395633

I have no idea how anyone can believe anything about the last couple of years, its been ridiculers and nothing made sense and yet so many did as they were told and even tried to convince the sane people it made perfect sense.

As I said before you are on your own with the next one. I will not do one thing to make the temporary insane feel safer.
If you got fooled, then next time turn that TV off (or at least live TV ) and don't read the newspapers. if you feel yourself getting dragged back in remember how it was OK to sit at a table without a mask but you had to pop one on when you stood up. remember how it was ok to walk though the park but you must not sit down. how it was OK to be in certain shop but not others. how it was ok to drive to work but not to drive to a open space.

Above all, remember all those people around the world who gave you the rules to follow, broke every single one of them over and over and over again. They didn't break them because they were idiots, they broke them because they knew they were BS and they knew most of you would make excuses for them. they knew that in fact we were the idiots and they are now sure that most people will follow any BS rule they tell them to. Lambs to the slaughter comes to mind and still so many are gaily playing and jumping in the field on the way there.
1000% about control!

Well said @Purrrrrrr.
Seriously @rainbowlemon I wish you would stop posting random twitter tit and stuff...I mean DO your research 🙃🙃🙃. 😘
Parroting Bozo out without any follow-up is meaningless. Politics should be policy not personality lead.
Hurling insults and generalisations just shows the posters up. There are many, many highly qualified people expressing their concerns who are quite clearly not nutjobs or ct. But if you only read msm,twitter, beeb,etc or watch telly you could be forgiven for not knowing this as for some unfathomable 🤔🤔reason they have been censored.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1395633

Exactly Purrr. How many times I've posted studies and research from extremely reputable sources, eg Dr Robert Malone, Dr Peter McCullough, Dr Geert Vanden Bossche etc. Also Twitter posts are usually from vaccine injured people who are trying to tell the world their story because we know the MSM won't bother. Of course it's going to be anecdotal when every single governing body turns a blind eye to it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1395633

I do see what others posts and a few times I’ve had to go and find the proper source as it turns out it was misinterpreted or taken out of context. How many posts and video compilations have been posted on here alluding it was the vaccine when it turned out it wasn’t. Wasn’t it you that posted a couple of videos of young adults/athletes but once it was looked into it turned out that it was not accurate? A few times certain things have been debunked by myself and other posters, but no one will say anything - especially the ones that wrote those very posts.

There are so many double standards on this thread, you say I will not see anything posted by anyone unless it fits my thoughts. Could the same not be see for all of you – who refuse to acknowledge any of the research and evidence regarding Covid or the vaccine? I have acknowledged there are side effects/risks with the vaccine, I have never argued this. What I do occasionally disagree with is when someone posts something which has no basis in context.

I don’t know what gave you the idea that I believe everything or agree with everything that has happened over the past couple of years. I do think some things were necessary (will not go into the ins and outs of this) but that does not make me a sheep or mean that I am asleep. We can go backwards and forwards but we will not change what we believe in or our opinions on the matters discussed.

Well said @Purrrrrrr.
Seriously @rainbowlemon I wish you would stop posting random twitter tit and stuff...I mean DO your research 🙃🙃🙃. 😘
Parroting Bozo out without any follow-up is meaningless. Politics should be policy not personality lead.
Hurling insults and generalisations just shows the posters up. There are many, many highly qualified people expressing their concerns who are quite clearly not nutjobs or ct. But if you only read msm,twitter, beeb,etc or watch telly you could be forgiven for not knowing this as for some unfathomable 🤔🤔reason they have been censored.
Again double standards, just yesterday you were posting 'Tuesday ticklers' memes taking the piss out of people who wear masks/getting the vaccine and many posts are written which insult as well as generalise those who are pro vaccine/wears masks etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
@Prefrontalmedialcortex you’re celebrating that the Tory politicians are resigning and Boris will ultimately resign too in the next few days but you have followed their every rule and agreed with it. The only thing you haven’t agreed with is that you wanted them to be more totalitarian (lockdown sooner/harder, more mask mandates etc) says a lot about you and your lack of respect for freedom of choice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
@Prefrontalmedialcortex you’re celebrating that the Tory politicians are resigning and Boris will ultimately resign too in the next few days but you have followed their every rule and agreed with it. The only thing you haven’t agreed with is that you wanted them to be more totalitarian (lockdown sooner/harder, more mask mandates etc) says a lot about you and your lack of respect for freedom of choice.
But but but the Tory scientists and medical officers said what the government told them to so it must be science

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do see what others posts and a few times I’ve had to go and find the proper source as it turns out it was misinterpreted or taken out of context. How many posts and video compilations have been posted on here alluding it was the vaccine when it turned out it wasn’t. Wasn’t it you that posted a couple of videos of young adults/athletes but once it was looked into it turned out that it was not accurate? A few times certain things have been debunked by myself and other posters, but no one will say anything - especially the ones that wrote those very posts.

There are so many double standards on this thread, you say I will not see anything posted by anyone unless it fits my thoughts. Could the same not be see for all of you – who refuse to acknowledge any of the research and evidence regarding Covid or the vaccine? I have acknowledged there are side effects/risks with the vaccine, I have never argued this. What I do occasionally disagree with is when someone posts something which has no basis in context.

I don’t know what gave you the idea that I believe everything or agree with everything that has happened over the past couple of years. I do think some things were necessary (will not go into the ins and outs of this) but that does not make me a sheep or mean that I am asleep. We can go backwards and forwards but we will not change what we believe in or our opinions on the matters discussed.

Again double standards, just yesterday you were posting 'Tuesday ticklers' memes taking the piss out of people who wear masks/getting the vaccine and many posts are written which insult as well as generalise those who are pro vaccine/wears masks etc.
They were jokes, letting off steam.
As much as I'd love to I don't come on and call other posters names just because I don't agree with their views. You know what we mean and yet you choose to throw it back. Your choice, crack on, I would prefer if you were more constructive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh please do you speak for me? I don't know what makes you think I agree with everything that the government has said and done. My lack of respect for freedom of choice? Because I chose to get the vaccine or because I chose to wear a mask?

They were jokes, letting off steam.
As much as I'd love to I don't come on and call other posters names just because I don't agree with their views. You know what we mean and yet you choose to throw it back. Your chose, crack on, I would prefer if you were more constructive.
Likewise - for you to be constructive.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Oh please do you speak for me? I don't know what makes you think I agree with everything that the government has said and done. My lack of respect for freedom of choice? Because I chose to get the vaccine or because I chose to wear a mask?

Likewise - for you to be constructive.
I don’t care what you want to do, it’s what you expect everyone else to do that’s the issue.

I don’t care what you want to do, it’s what you expect everyone else to do that’s the issue.
What do I expect everyone else to do? I've never once questioned anyone on here as to whether they have had the vaccine or not or why they have had it or not had it, same goes for any other choices they have made throughout the pandemic. The same cannot be said for other posters who claim they do not care about other people's choices yet will comment and question people.

That's only if you take it personally . I'm fully vaxxed and did wear a mask but I find them quite funny .

Reactions: 3
What do I expect everyone else to do? I've never once questioned anyone on here as to whether they have had the vaccine or not or why they have had it or not had it, same goes for any other choices they have made throughout the pandemic. So not quite sure what you are referring to.
You expect other people to wear masks, you expect people to follow lockdown and not see family and friends for months on end, you expect people to follow totalitarian rules set by the Tory government when they didn’t even do it themselves. Glad I didn’t fall for it and I lived my life as normal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.