COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone reading this thread don’t trust anything without your own research and I don’t care if it’s a man or woman in a white coat or any other type of authority figure they all lie and play the script and as for the media you can’t trust there weather forecast never mind anything serious these 2-3 years should have woke you up and as for the ones who haven’t you’d really want to because this decade we will see some tit so keep your eyes peeled and don’t be fooled because it can cost you your life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone reading this thread don’t trust anything without your own research and I don’t care if it’s a man or woman in a white coat or any other type of authority figure they all lie and play the script and as for the media you can’t trust there weather forecast never mind anything serious these 2-3 years should have woke you up and as for the ones who haven’t you’d really want to because this decade we will see some tit so keep your eyes peeled and don’t be fooled because it can cost you your life.
Care to elaborate? What ‘tit’ are we going to see? You do sound quite absurd and not quite sure what you are trying to achieve with nonsensical posts. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 4
🤢🤢🤢Listening to Jeremy Vine banging on. I work within the NHS and out of a team of 14 staff I am the only one who hasn't been vaccinated (had my interview in January and was going to leave if made to choose, thankfully never progressed further.) My colleagues are fine with my decision, all have been vaxxed and boosted all have had Covid 2, 3, 4 times including 3 cases of shingles. Yes, I am there to pick up the slack each time and should they try to make me choose in the future I will remind them of this.😤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
🤢🤢🤢Listening to Jeremy Vine banging on. I work within the NHS and out of a team of 14 staff I am the only one who hasn't been vaccinated (had my interview in January and was going to leave if made to choose, thankfully never progressed further.) My colleagues are fine with my decision, all have been vaxxed and boosted all have had Covid 2, 3, 4 times including 3 cases of shingles. Yes, I am there to pick up the slack each time and should they try to make me choose in the future I will remind them of this.😤
Are they still testing people on admittance? I thought they were dropping the covid guidelines in hospitals because of the bed/ staff shortages.

Reactions: 1
Are they still testing people on admittance? I thought they were dropping the covid guidelines in hospitals because of the bed/ staff shortages.
I got tested when I was admitted a couple of weeks ago :)

Reactions: 2
My colleague has had shingles 3 times now!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't know, I work in a lab for a company that is based on a hospital site but comes under the NHS trust in our area.

Reactions: 3
Care to elaborate? What ‘tit’ are we going to see? You do sound quite absurd and not quite sure what you are trying to achieve with nonsensical posts. 🤷🏻‍♀️
The world is already a tit show 😂 but it’s going to speed up these people in control have plans for the world that are playing out every day do I really need to explain how the world has and is changing on a daily basis which isn’t in our benefit? I mean if the whole world ended up like China it would be a living hell and that’s what they want but worse , Maybe have a good read on the WEF website and just get a glimpse at what these freak want for the world and that’s them being glossy with words honestly you think the world is going to be just fine don’t you? Ah it’s all just nonsense there’s no way!! Ah yes back to Corrie 😂

the world is a stage

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The world is already a tit show 😂 but it’s going to speed up these people in control have plans for the world that are playing out every day do I really need to explain how the world has and is changing on a daily basis which isn’t in our benefit? I mean if the whole world ended up like China it would be a living hell and that’s what they want but worse , Maybe have a good read on the WEF website and just get a glimpse at what these freak want for the world and that’s them being glossy with words honestly you think the world is going to be just fine don’t you? Ah it’s all just nonsense there’s no way!! Ah yes back to Corrie 😂

the world is a stage
So what’s the big plan to thwart them?

Reactions: 1
So what’s the big plan to thwart them?
reject there plans especially the coming cashless society which will be a digital enslavement and get ready research everything and don’t believe a word these scum say and more of less just be aware of what’s going on easy for me to say as I’ve been looking into these “Conspiracies” for years where as someone who hasn’t a clue what’s going on is going to think I’m talking absolute crazy talk but surely the last few years have sparked some what of an idea that the world is not as it seems and where going down a dark road

Reactions: 6
reject there plans especially the coming cashless society which will be a digital enslavement and get ready research everything and don’t believe a word these scum say and more of less just be aware of what’s going on easy for me to say as I’ve been looking into these “Conspiracies” for years where as someone who hasn’t a clue what’s going on is going to think I’m talking absolute crazy talk but surely the last few years have sparked some what of an idea that the world is not as it seems and where going down a dark road
I've never trusted the gov (long before covid )I’d doubt I’m going to start now 😂
I don’t think a lot of people will have a choice but to go along with it ,with so many dependant on the government for benefits and wages top ups .Rising costs are making people more dependent than ever before.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It is a load of tit. Even money means jack tit when the world goes tits up. If you are really that scared you should be buying real gold and gemstones for when society falls.

Anyway all this BS is distracting from what the thread is about which is the Covid vaccine

Reactions: 2

the world is a stage
I don't get the problem with the WEF, they seem to advocate for global equity and improving things like climate change etc?

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't get the problem with the WEF, they seem to advocate for global equity and improving things like climate change etc?
Hope you’re ready to hand over your home, car, bank account and anonymity all in the name of saving the planet. 👍🏼

3672E73E-A9B6-474D-9CF0-86050F8D8B95.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A judge has ordered Pfizer to reveal their soup recipe.

Dunno i’m obviously not in the high IQ club, but shouldn’t this info have been available before 75% of the UK alone was jabbed?

I personally try not to eat meat at the moment. How many would take a bite of a cake if they had no idea of the ingredients?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.