COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have LC sites got to do with anything lol? I am just stating that a lot of the stuff I have seen posted on here isn't backed up backed up by factual information. Yes the lack of investment in healthcare and everything you mention is terrible but that is the fault of the tory government and the choice to implement austerity.

Also I'm really sorry that you were so poorly and still aren't right now.

That's a fair point, to be honest I haven't looked enough into vaccinating kids much I was just talking about basic protective measures.
I think with the 2nd gen variants there really are no measures ,even people masked up are catching it ,it's all part of living with it .

Reactions: 2
I think with the 2nd gen variants there really are no measures ,even people masked up are catching it ,it's all part of living with it .
We aren't living with it though. It destroys T cells and looks like the damage is cumulative as reinfections occur. Masks are difficult because most people aren't wearing them and even when they did they were the surgical masks which are insufficient. Not saying that there are any easy answers but the govt supporting people to test and isolate would be a start in my opinion :) .

Reactions: 1
We aren't living with it though. It destroys T cells and looks like the damage is cumulative as reinfections occur. Masks are difficult because most people aren't wearing them and even when they did they were the surgical masks which are insufficient. Not saying that there are any easy answers but the govt supporting people to test and isolate would be a start in my opinion :) .
Mass infection is their strategy ,they can't afford to keep any other measures longterm , plus people want to live normally without restrictions .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So does crazy anti vax anti science Kelley get an apology for not listening to the experts, now that it’s known that the CDC used incorrect data to recommend vaccines for kids? Are you automatically a conspiracy theorist if you don’t blindly trust your child’s health to unknown men in suits?

From MSN:

“When the data is annualized and only includes deaths where the virus was the underlying cause, COVID-19 does not rank as a leading cause of death for young children. For kids under one year old, it ranks 9th, behind influenza and pneumonia, heart disease and homicide. Accidents are about 25 times as likely to kill an infant than COVID-19, according to the CDC data.”

Other errors the experts made:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well obviously not, we (as in a society) are becoming sicker, disabled and dying with it. Why engage in bad faith arguments like this?
That’s not true though and you know that. A minority of people have died with covid. A very small percentage. The WHO have stated covid is an inconvenience for most people, not life threatening. Why engage in scare mongering?

Reactions: 10
Not surprised this strain is leaving a lot more people with long covid symptoms than before.
I am a healthy adult but I am so fatigued now
We're the same ,definitely must be a common symptom of this variant ,

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Not surprised this strain is leaving a lot more people with long covid symptoms than before.
I am a healthy adult but I am so fatigued now
We're the same ,definitely must be a common symptom of this variant ,

There should be a study on if its the same with the unvaccinated.

I know a few who got it this last year and are fine I know a few vaccinated who got it and are not. I know that's just my experience but ...

I believe I got it a short while ago (but never tested ) Was really rough for a while ( two days in bed) and it lingered for a while but I am absolutely fine now.

Reactions: 13
Anyway it almost made me think of covid when I was watching it because so many of that community believe what they are doing it right, no questions asked. They sacrifice their children for their so called prophet (which is actually a criminal called Warren Jeffs). And they still continue to do so to this day. I think if people are brainwashed enough to think they are doing something for the greater good then you can convince someone to do pretty much anything. Obviously covid is proof of this on a global scale.
[/QUOTE]
100% - spot on.

Reactions: 2

So even the labs testing for covid weren’t independent ones but also owned by pfizer. Makes sense.

Are there any limitations to their study : Is 11h minimum not a long time to be in transit for samples ? ;)

1656745894861.jpeg

4 vaccines. Covid twice in the same month but “he maintained on Wednesday that the drug kept him out of the hospital.”

Warning ⚠ Non approved anti science below:

And a threat of mandated vaccines up again in NYC:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
For anyone who wants masks reintroduced. This is what it does to our children.

People on the bus try and smile at my little girl with masks on and she just stares at them blankly, the people who smile at her without masks on get greeted with a cheeky little smile back and a wave. I honestly hate masks so much 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
People on the bus try and smile at my little girl with masks on and she just stares at them blankly, the people who smile at her without masks on get greeted with a cheeky little smile back and a wave. I honestly hate masks so much 😩
The whole way through this madness I have always got huge grins off babies and children and if allowed they always come over to chat to me or stare with a lovely grin .

For me I cannot get over how unrecognisable people are without the mask on. I've had many visitors from official places who all wore masks, but when I have seen them without, they look nothing like my brain was telling me they looked. Its was so strange it actually shocked me

If someone I know has a mask on, its just someone I know wearing a mask but if someone I don't know wears one and if we then met in another place I would never recognise them.

Reactions: 10
There should be a study on if its the same with the unvaccinated.

I know a few who got it this last year and are fine I know a few vaccinated who got it and are not. I know that's just my experience but ...

I believe I got it a short while ago (but never tested ) Was really rough for a while ( two days in bed) and it lingered for a while but I am absolutely fine now.
My other half and youngest son are unvaccinated and they’re the same, it just seems to be a common trait from everyone I know has had it.

Reactions: 3
My other half and youngest son are unvaccinated and they’re the same, it just seems to be a common trait from everyone I know has had it.
I can only speak for myself but the only people that have caught covid in my family and friends are vaccinated.

Reactions: 4
I can only speak for myself but the only people that have caught covid in my family and friends are vaccinated.
Well our numbers are 1 in 25 pos cases atm , the schools are rife with it ,so it’s affecting everyone from what I can tell .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.