COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be a case of parotitis going around here think this is the third time this has been quoted, getting abit boring for everyone else reading the thread. Incase you’ve not established everyone here can in fact read.
Think I caught it from you since you have mentioned the Youtube video how many times? Anyway you have deduced whatever you have from that study and it differs to what I have deduced.

A peer reviewed study that had no clear conclusion, yeah. :p
Not sure if you’re trying to goad me here you keep making references about me and continuing to quote me without adding any actual substance.

Is the conclusion the only relevant part of a study? Surely that’s a bit rich coming from you, you always talk about how important the detail is. They’re obviously concerned, thank God people out there are concerned. Must say from a personal point of view (seeing anecdotes are favoured around here) having someone close to me first hand going through neurological damage after a vaccine is the most frightening thing I’ve ever witnessed. Knowing he almost died is the scariest feeling. But yeah it’s all a big joke let’s get back to laughing about how funny it is.

Think I caught it from you since you have mentioned the Youtube video how many times? Anyway you have deduced whatever you have from that study and it differs to what I have deduced.
Yea, leave it at that. Don’t know what the point in arguing is maybe you get a kick from it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if you’re trying to goad me here you keep making references about me and continuing to quote me without adding any actual substance.

Is the conclusion the only relevant part of a study? Surely that’s a bit rich coming from you, you always talk about how important the detail is. They’re obviously concerned, thank God people out there are concerned. Must say from a personal point of view (seeing anecdotes are favoured around here) having someone close to me first hand going through neurological damage after a vaccine is the most frightening thing I’ve ever witnessed. Knowing he almost died is the scariest feeling. But yeah it’s all a big joke let’s get back to laughing about how funny it is.
I think you're the goader. I post something, you twist what I say to try and make it easier to attack me, even though it's really transparent. And it's not the first time you've done it, anyone here can see it.

The study has no more substance than the fact it doesn't prove the vaccine is the cause. There's no more detail to be given. I don't believe it's true, so I'm not laughing at a fictitious scenario, I'm laughing at a naff study that proves nothing.

As Prefrontal says, have a good evening.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My sister was telling me today of 2 clients she has who have recently got neurological problems after their boosters.
Someone posts possible vaccine side effects/damage and immediately, sure as night follows day,up pops the usual suspects who for some unfathomable reasons find it funny to pour scorn and denial all over peoples suffering. Talk about insulting.
Its horrible. So frightening what’s happening to people and it’s very real. Out of all the coincidences in the world how come all these people are getting these rare health complications days and weeks after being vaccinated. It’s obviously causing concern among researchers or they wouldn’t be putting their time into trying to piece it together. Unfortunately not every research project gets the funding so it’s limited in what it can do, unlike the vaccines there aren’t endless pots of profit to be made from the results so they aren’t going to get the same investment.

Absolutely horrible. Yea I agree it really is so insulting. Reacting with a laughing emoji on a post where I talked about my brother in law almost dying is a new low. Whether we all agree on here on the vaccine is one thing but being so cold is just cruel and lacks any compassion. I don’t expect sympathy from anyone but to go out of your way to try and upset someone says more about them than it does me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I know HPV vaccines have been spoken about on here recently, if you have children of that age group maybe worth talking to them about it and whether you do/do not consent as it seems some places aren’t even asking for consent! This is regarding a pupil at a school in Belfast. Shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry for being dense but I can’t remember- is he the same ex pilot that was mentioned a few days ago?

also that report said around 400 have applied real number unsurprisingly is higher then 700.

Reactions: 6
Sorry for being dense but I can’t remember- is he the same ex pilot that was mentioned a few days ago?

also that report said around 400 have applied real number unsurprisingly is higher then 700.

Said he was in real estate ?

Reactions: 3
don’t think we’ve made any payments yet- bet the whole process it will be made as dehumanizing and humiliating as possible though though.

Said he was in real estate ?
Oh thanks. The other man also had AZ as well.

Think we need to investigate this HART group. Maybe they also received royalties they don’t have to disclose like Dr F and co?

Pfizer can be trusted because I believe in science.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Its horrible. So frightening what’s happening to people and it’s very real. Out of all the coincidences in the world how come all these people are getting these rare health complications days and weeks after being vaccinated. It’s obviously causing concern among researchers or they wouldn’t be putting their time into trying to piece it together. Unfortunately not every research project gets the funding so it’s limited in what it can do, unlike the vaccines there aren’t endless pots of profit to be made from the results so they aren’t going to get the same investment.

Absolutely horrible. Yea I agree it really is so insulting. Reacting with a laughing emoji on a post where I talked about my brother in law almost dying is a new low. Whether we all agree on here on the vaccine is one thing but being so cold is just cruel and lacks any compassion. I don’t expect sympathy from anyone but to go out of your way to try and upset someone says more about them than it does me.
When I said about my friend dying the day after her vaccines a "nurse" here laughed at my post and told me no one has died

This is a frightening read. My brother in law is having neurological problems after his vaccines too. He took a seizure while driving, only for a colleague being in the car and able to promptly take control of the vehicle or he would be dead. Absolutely frightening what is happening. Sickening people are still labelling us with concerns as conspiracy theorists.
My friend has neurological problems (flu jab) that since covid vaccine has been a nightmare, she has to small autistic boys, a few times she has literally forgotten how to do a simple manoeuvre in the car, She is Italian and her amazing thick curly hair now looks like a very old lady's where you can see the scalp through it Her memory is also shot to pieces

My other long time friend has leukaemia she was healthy before her vaccines but within a day or so of having them she started to get ill, since then she has aged 20 years. She came to see me yesterday and was talking about friends in and out of work who all seem to be getting Alzheimer's that brings me to the lady next door who was a robust lady sharp as pin who now cant remember the day of the week and now she has carers in

My sister was telling me today of 2 clients she has who have recently got neurological problems after their boosters.
Someone posts possible vaccine side effects/damage and immediately, sure as night follows day,up pops the usual suspects who for some unfathomable reasons find it funny to pour scorn and denial all over peoples suffering. Talk about insulting.
Same people who think its awful to speculate on deaths. 🤪 They believe its a CT and so nothing will let them believe these things are really happening. They believe its very disrespectful to the dead to speculate.
they have no idea the biggest CT are those who have lost people to one of the lies
Take 911 those who were there (including the emergencies services) or lost people make up a huge part of the CT community yet people who are brainwashed call them mouth breathers.

Sorry to bring CT here but these threads do cross over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah apparently insulting to speculate, discuss or question . No the real insulting thing is that these tragedies happened and people are being told to shut up and "respect ".
Anyone fighting to find out what caused deaths, injuries and illness is imo coming from a good place.
" Not everything is a conspiracy " To turn the tables , dismissing them as ct means people can ignore and get on with their lives.

Reactions: 9
Yeah apparently insulting to speculate, discuss or question . No the real insulting thing is that these tragedies happened and people are being told to shut up and "respect ".
Anyone fighting to find out what caused deaths, injuries and illness is imo coming from a good place.
" Not everything is a conspiracy " To turn the tables , dismissing them as ct means people can ignore and get on with their lives.
Selfish to not have the vaccine (Caring to have it ) crass to asks any questions about why someone died ( caring to let someone's death pass by without question)

Sorry, not sorry, to go on and on and on asking questions when there is a huge amount of evidence of cover ups. I will fight for all of them while "they" ( the caring) fight me to STFU.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember at one point people would say one covid death is one too many, hell people even thought we could have 0 covid deaths. But people don’t seem to apply the same logic to vaccine death. Why is one vaccine death not one too many? Death of a healthy person who would otherwise survive the virus? No one can help catching or passing a virus on. But purposely being injected with something that is man made and can potentially have devastating effects? Id rather take the risk with a virus that I cannot control.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I remember at one point people would say one covid death is one too many, hell people even thought we could have 0 covid deaths. But people don’t seem to apply the same logic to vaccine death. Why is one vaccine death not one too many? Death of a healthy person who would otherwise survive the virus? No one can help catching or passing a virus on. But purposely being injected with something that is man made and can potentially have devastating effects? Id rather take the risk with a virus that I cannot control.
Not only that but the vaccine injuries and deaths are mostly from people not even vulnerable to the virus. The vast majority of covid deaths were the very elderly and very ill. And to question that made you uncaring about those people. Those dying from the vaccine are the younger healthier people "crickets"

Hugo talks has now made 18 videos of young people being injured or dropping dead .. again "crickets"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not only that but the vaccine injuries and deaths are mostly from people not even vulnerable to the virus. The vast majority of covid deaths were the very elderly and very ill. And to question that made you uncaring about those people. Those dying from the vaccine are the younger healthier people "crickets"

Hugo talks has now made 18 videos of young people being injured or dropping dead .. again "crickets"
Exactly, just more unnecessary death and suffering which could have been prevented.

The majority of people I knew were not going to take the vaccine but when the societal pressures, discrimination and restrictions happened people changed their mind but thats not informed consent is it? Getting a vaccine to go on holiday or because you worry what your family and friends think of you is not reason enough. It disgusts me it happened and I really feel for the people who thought they were genuinely doing the right thing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Exactly, just more unnecessary death and suffering which could have been prevented.

The majority of people I knew were not going to take the vaccine but when the societal pressures, discrimination and restrictions happened people changed their mind but thats not informed consent is it? Getting a vaccine to go on holiday or because you worry what your family and friends think of you is not reason enough. It disgusts me it happened and I really feel for the people who thought they were genuinely doing the right thing.
My son his partner and at least two of their children got the vaccine and none for the right reasons. Same with my friends online and off. I don't know anyone who was terrified of covid and what it might do to them. I'm not saying there are no people who did it for this reason. I just know most did it to "get back to normal" "Travel" "keep their job"

• Heart
Reactions: 8

The measures they used were disgusting.

It was known from quite early on that those overweight and obese people had an increased risk of severe covid. Yet they shut the gyms, and offered kebab and McDonald’s vouchers as an “incentive” to get the vaccines.

& yet we have people who believe this is and was all about health.

This is why I can’t feel sorry for anyone still brainwashed by it. Absolutely delusional.

• Heart
We had a nightmare booking my Nana's funeral as the crematorium has "never been so busy". Their words. Apparently this is the case for most of the country. Surely this is exceptionally abnormal in the summer months!?

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.