COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only vote from my own perspective .As a parent with a duty of care I don’t feel there’s enough safety data coming from the “experts “ on this one , it seems they avoid giving it their full backing and use a watch and wait approach, not good enough ( for me) when you have to make a decision on someone else’s health…Other’s may feel completely different.
Yeah, my brother and sister both have children. I'd back whatever they decide is right for their children.

After all, it's their call and, as intelligent people, I trust them to do their own research and come to their own decision based on that.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, my brother and sister both have children. I'd back whatever they decide is right for their children.

After all, it's their call and, as intelligent people, I trust them to do their own research and come to their own decision based on that.
Even for those with little intelligence the instinct is to protect 🙂

Reactions: 4
Well, yes, but obviously different parents have different views on how they protect.
To the best of their ability as they see it.

My 16 year old daughter tested positive for covid yesterday and was waiting till exams were over till she got her booster, does she have to wait a extra 4 weeks to get her booster now she's had covid?
You do have to wait . I thought it was 3 months (for kids ) between infection and vaccine? maybe contact your GP or vaccine centre and they’ll advise you .

Surely it's better to just refrain for a week or so. 😂
Maybe those litter grabbers could come in useful for more than rubbish 😅

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-infections-rise-by-nearly-half-a-million-in-a-week-12635566COVID-19: Infections rise by nearly half a million in a week
1655465807185.png

Last edited:
Do we really need to keep getting jabbed? I find It a bit ridiculous how people are having to get jabbed twice a year. Does this mean the initial two jabs are useless now?

Reactions: 5
Do we really need to keep getting jabbed? I find It a bit ridiculous how people are having to get jabbed twice a year. Does this mean the initial two jabs are useless now?
It’s up to you what you do, ultimately. I haven’t had any of the jabs at all. Depends how long ago you had the first 2 to know how useless they are now. The protection they offer you wains overtime and probably not as effective on the newer variants either.

Reactions: 8
It’s up to you what you do, ultimately. I haven’t had any of the jabs at all. Depends how long ago you had the first 2 to know how useless they are now. The protection they offer you wains overtime and probably not as effective on the newer variants either.
I had my 2 jabs last March. I got the first one, but read about the side effects so put off getting the second one. I got the second one last March, a few months after the first. I don't think I want another one, although I'm unsure what the protocols will be or if they will change again.

The study says:

The French study found the onset of symptoms within 11.38 days of being vaccinated, while the case study in Turkey has found symptoms appearing one day after vaccination.

Which would imply anyone who feels fine more than a couple of weeks after being vaccinated probably doesn't need to worry about keeling over with CJD.

Reactions: 1
The study says:

The French study found the onset of symptoms within 11.38 days of being vaccinated, while the case study in Turkey has found symptoms appearing one day after vaccination.

Which would imply anyone who feels fine more than a couple of weeks after being vaccinated probably doesn't need to worry about keeling over with CJD.
It also concludes:

In order for CJD diagnosis to be associated with the vaccine, the cause-effect relationship between them must be revealed. Therefore, further studies are needed in this area.

This is a frightening read. My brother in law is having neurological problems after his vaccines too. He took a seizure while driving, only for a colleague being in the car and able to promptly take control of the vehicle or he would be dead. Absolutely frightening what is happening. Sickening people are still labelling us with concerns as conspiracy theorists.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It also concludes:

In order for CJD diagnosis to be associated with the vaccine, the cause-effect relationship between them must be revealed. Therefore, further studies are needed in this area.
Which begs the question, why didn't they wait for the further studies to be done before publishing?

Further studies require time and money . Same could be said of Astrazeneca and co pushing the vaccine. 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Some of us having been “begging the question” why the vaccines were made available under emergency use before any of these outcomes were found or ruled out, further investigations needed to happen for it to come to light. I guess some people have 0 tolerance for any negative or ill effects from the vaccine.

They might as well have said: "well, it might have been the vaccine, not sure though". 😂

They might as well have said: "well, it might have been the vaccine, not sure though". 😂
Oh wow. Hilarious isn’t it, so funny that people have went on to develop CJD after taking a vaccine that they believed was going to help them and protect everyone around them. So funny.

• Heart
The usual time frame goes like this:

Deny Deny Deny
Two years later
Actually there is a link.

-100% effective = actually it’s not
-stops transmission = actually it doesn’t
-NIH denied gain of function research= actually it’s true.
-NIH claim scientist Jesse is making false allegations that covid data was deleted. = truth “it wasn’t deleted just not made available”.
-No blood clots with AZ = guess there is
-No menstrual links = yes it’s possible

Sometimes you will have to wait 40 years to get to the real truth, but it always comes out in the end.

Why anyone would put their kids health in the hands of a pharmaceutical company that has been charged with fraud, deliberately misleading investigators and has been given the highest fines in history is beyond my comprehension. At least the baby mice are safe if you’re testing on kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.