COVID-19 vaccine #17 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. Hilarious isn’t it, so funny that people have went on to develop CJD after taking a vaccine that they believed was going to help them and protect everyone around them. So funny.
I'm laughing at the tenuous 'study'. But then you knew that.

There's no evidence anyone did go on to develop CJD after taking a vaccine.

Reactions: 1
I'm laughing at the tenuous 'study'.

Must be a bizarre coincidence that they developed it so soon after getting vaccinated. Must be alarming enough for all those involved in the study and those who peer reviewed it. But yeah so funny.

I'm laughing at the tenuous 'study'. But then you knew that.

Just saw your wee edit. Yes I did know you’re laughing at the study, one which talks about vaccinated people who went on to develop CJD. Thanks for verifying my point. If you think that’s funny I feel sorry for you.

Reactions: 4
Must be a bizarre coincidence that they developed it so soon after getting vaccinated. Must be alarming enough for all those involved in the study and those who peer reviewed it. But yeah so funny.
In case you missed it:

In order for CJD diagnosis to be associated with the vaccine, the cause-effect relationship between them must be revealed. Therefore, further studies are needed in this area.

In case you missed it:

In order for CJD diagnosis to be associated with the vaccine, the cause-effect relationship between them must be revealed. Therefore, further studies are needed in this area.
No I didn’t miss it I can read thanks. Like I say it must be a bizarre coincidence for all those involved in the study and those peer reviewing taking such an interest in it. As always you’re right the vaccine won’t do no harm and everyone else in the world is wrong.

Reactions: 5
No I didn’t miss it I can read thanks. Like I say it must be a bizarre coincidence for all those involved in the study and those peer reviewing taking such an interest in it. As always you’re right the vaccine won’t do no harm and everyone else in the world is wrong.
I am indeed right. Glad you're finally seeing it.

• Haha
NIH ADMITS to funding gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses at China's Wuhan lab despite Dr. Fauci repeatedly insisting to Congress that it did not happen

Reactions: 6
Which begs the question, why didn't they wait for the further studies to be done before publishing?
Exactly, conclusions cannot really be drawn. The title “Alarming New Data Confirms COVID Vaccine Link to Fatal Brain Disorder” is a tad misleading as it has not been 100% confirmed.

Reactions: 2
My sister was telling me today of 2 clients she has who have recently got neurological problems after their boosters.
Someone posts possible vaccine side effects/damage and immediately, sure as night follows day,up pops the usual suspects who for some unfathomable reasons find it funny to pour scorn and denial all over peoples suffering. Talk about insulting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly, conclusions cannot really be drawn. The title “Alarming New Data Confirms COVID Vaccine Link to Fatal Brain Disorder” is a tad misleading as it has not been 100% confirmed.
Yep. Someone who gets it rather than someone who tries to twist what I'm saying. But then that's always been their MO, as they do it with you too. :)

Yep. Someone who gets it rather than someone who tries to twist what I'm saying. But then that's always been their MO, as they do it with you too. :)
It’s pretty clear what you are trying to say as well as what can be concluded from that study.

Well, you think it's credible if it's posted on some rando Twitter account. 🤪
The YouTube video cited an opinion and anecdotal experience. The tweet linked a peer reviewed study - not quite the same. But you know that.

The study itself concluded -

“In order for CJD diagnosis to be associated with the vaccine, the cause-effect relationship between them must be revealed. Therefore, further studies are needed in this area.”
Must be a case of parotitis going around here think this is the third time this has been quoted, getting abit boring for everyone else reading the thread. Incase you’ve not established everyone here can in fact read.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The YouTube video cited an opinion and anecdotal experience. The tweet linked a peer reviewed study - not quite the same. But you know that.

Must be a case of parotitis going around here think this is the third time this has been quoted, getting abit boring for everyone else reading the thread. Incase you’ve not established everyone here can in fact read.
A peer reviewed study that had no clear conclusion, yeah. :p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.