COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same as the rest of us then šŸ˜‚
Plenty of posters donā€™t think much of the sources I post fromā€¦funded by Pfizer, on Fauciā€™s payroll etc. I donā€™t see the issue in pointing out that something is not peer reviewed or published in something that is reputable.

Indeed, best to be ignored rather than going over and over the same ground.
You are welcome to ignore when you donā€™t want to converse about it. Itā€™s a forum people are going to comment on things that you post. I donā€™t have a short memory so when I see hypocrisy youā€™ll bet Iā€™ll comment on it. If you donā€™t want to chat you can scroll by you donā€™t need to say anything or explain why you arenā€™t gonna answer. As weā€™ve established itā€™s not that deep.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Plenty of posters donā€™t think much of the sources I post fromā€¦funded by Pfizer, on Fauciā€™s payroll etc. I donā€™t see the issue in pointing out that something is not peer reviewed or published in something that is reputable.
Youā€™d need to take that up with the site thatā€™s running it I only shared it šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Let's go back to destroying that self-reporting survey. :ROFLMAO:
I think this is something people have genuine concerns about .I fail to see the conspiracy šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure the seizures in the 17th month old would have happened anyway regardless of her just being given the vaccine.

#safeandeffective

Sacrificial lamb. Those responsible need to be taken out of society for public safety šŸ”
Children ffs šŸ˜¢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The only thing Iā€™ve took from this is the JCVI data is based on nothing yet weā€™re to trust them with our kids health

Reactions: 1
If you knew someone tested positive on Monday and declared they wouldnā€™t go out this week because theyā€™re not gonna be irresponsible and spread the virus, and then they for talking sake go on to nip into the supermarket for a few yellow sticker discounts, would you think that irresponsible? Or is it just hypocritical? Both maybe?

I mean personally I donā€™t care whose carrying it were all gonna get it if we havenā€™t already! I just wondered what others would think after all the discussions about people being able to minimise the spread. šŸ¤­

Reactions: 7
If you knew someone tested positive on Monday and declared they wouldnā€™t go out this week because theyā€™re not gonna be irresponsible and spread the virus, and then they for talking sake go on to nip into the supermarket for a few yellow sticker discounts, would you think that irresponsible? Or is it just hypocritical? Both maybe?

I mean personally I donā€™t care whose carrying it were all gonna get it if we havenā€™t already! I just wondered what others would think after all the discussions about people being able to minimise the spread. šŸ¤­
Hypocritical but "it` s ok if I/WE do it" šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5

My response depends on the M&S items bought. Somethings are worth getting even if you do have a contagious virus.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My response depends on the M&S items bought. Somethings are worth getting even if you do have a contagious virus.
God love the wee old folk in trying to get their shopping and theyā€™re met with someone knowingly carrying the big bad virus šŸ˜œ but here I agree Iā€™d risk it all for a nice spread from marksies šŸ˜‹

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.