COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a case of liking or disliking it, I'm pointing out that it's flawed because its respondents were self selected -- i.e. they chose to reply to it. Which automatically introduces bias.

It's similar to review sites like Trustpilot or TripAdvisor. It's usually wise to take them with a pinch of salt because generally people only choose to leave reviews if they're very happy or very unhappy. Not all customers are asked for (or give) their opinions and therefore you'll get a skewed representation.

I mean, it even quotes the bias I'm talking about (I included a quote earlier).

If there was a self-selected survey that came out in favour of the vaccine, you know you'd be levelling the same criticisms at it, Ems. Go on, admit it. :p
Doubt it, Ens.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh we’re back to Hailey Bieber. I was not citing her Youtube vlog. Don’t know why you keep insisting. I read it in reports. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes reports that reported on the YouTube vlog. If you’re going to criticise something for not being peer reviewed and not published in a journal you should check your own gardens clean and what sources you count as accurate and reliable. I didn’t mention who it was but yes now you’ve reminded me, yes, I believe it was Mrs Bieber.

Reactions: 6
Yes reports that reported on the YouTube vlog. If you’re going to criticise something for not being peer reviewed and not published in a journal you should check your own gardens clean and what sources you count as accurate and reliable. I didn’t mention who it was but yes now you’ve reminded me, yes, I believe it was Mrs Bieber.
I’m not going to cover old grounds regarding Hailey Bieber.

I don’t need to check anything, I am perfectly satisfied with what I deem to be reputable when it comes to science and data. 👍🏻

I’m not going to cover old grounds regarding Hailey Bieber.

I don’t need to check anything, I am perfectly satisfied with what I deem to be reputable when it comes to science and data. 👍🏻
I didn’t bring her up, you did and you keep doing it. Boring. Yawn.

I brought up the source you used because they weren’t based on science or data but on an individuals personal account. Therefore I believe you’ve no room to slander anyone else’s sources because your own are unreliable. A report on a YouTube vlog is not based on science or data. It’s. A personal account of what happened from their individual perspective. Not peer reviewed was it?

Reactions: 5
I didn’t bring her up, you did and you keep doing it. Boring. Yawn.

I brought up the source you used because they weren’t based on science or data but on an individuals personal account. Therefore I believe you’ve no room to slander anyone else’s sources because your own are unreliable. A report on a YouTube vlog is not based on science or data. It’s. A personal account of what happened from their individual perspective. Not peer reviewed was it?
Actually you did bring it up first by mentioning her Youtube vlog.

I am not slandering (perhaps look at the definition before accusing me) - I pointed out a fact. It is not peer reviewed - fact, and nor has it been published in a reputable journal - also fact. Once again probably best to leave it at that. 👍🏻

Actually you did bring it up first by mentioning her Youtube vlog.

I am not slandering (perhaps look at the definition before accusing me) - I pointed out a fact. It is not peer reviewed - fact, and nor has it been published in a reputable journal - also fact.
Was the YouTube video peer reviewed or published in a journal? Nope, also fact. But you still shared it as reliable and more than once.

What is wrong with someone else sharing something that isn’t peer reviewed or published? Are you the only one permitted to do that around here 😂 do you see what’s wrong with your logic? Very flawed.

Was the YouTube video peer reviewed or published in a journal? Nope, also fact. But you still shared it as reliable and more than once.

What is wrong with someone else sharing something that isn’t peer reviewed or published? Are you the only one permitted to do that around here 😂 do you see what’s wrong with your logic? Very flawed.
I don’t get why you are taking this to the extreme. I didn’t say people are not permitted and nor did I personally attack the poster.

Again going back to Hailey Bieber 🥱 there is no scientific study looking into the cause of her health issues, nor was she part of a study. So I shared what was being said by her medical team and the conclusions they came as to what were probable factors that lead to her health issues.

It really is not that deep. Making a mountain out of a molehill.

I don’t get why you are taking this to the extreme. I didn’t say people are not permitted and nor did I personally attack the poster.

Again going back to Hailey Bieber 🥱 there is no scientific study looking into the cause of her health issues, nor was she part of a study. So I shared what was being said by her medical team and the conclusions they came as to what were probable factors that lead to her health issues.

It's not worth getting dragged into circular arguments.

I don’t get why you are taking this to the extreme. I didn’t say people are not permitted. Again going back to Hailey Bieber, there is no scientific study looking into the cause of her health issues, nor was she part of a study. So I shared what was being said by her medical team and the conclusions they came as to what were probable factors that lead to her health issues.

That’s not true. It wasn’t being said by her medical team. It was being said by Hailey. She said that’s what her team said but the information was not released by her medical team. It was released by her on a vlog.

Would you trust someone else’s vlog who had a vaccine injury and said their doctor said it was because of the vaccine? Doubt it.

Fact of the matter is you attempted to discredit someone for not using a peer reviewed study meanwhile you’re over here citing YouTube!! it’s not that deep at all. I agree. 🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.