COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt very much it is a possibility since chimpanzees are not monkeys. Monkeypox is caused by the monkeypox virus (not an adenovirus) which is a member of Orthopoxvirus.

The AstraZeneca vaccine used a chimpanzee adenovirus vaccine vector - weakened and genetically changed so that it is impossible to grow in humans.
It was a joke …Never underestimate what the human body can do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Not Right Said Fred still carrying on with the Twitter attention seeking. 😂
Yeah bleeping hilarious.
You prefer they were censored?
Like Conservative woman website. Had to change my network supplier to make a stand that they shouldn't be telling me what I can read, especially fine journalists who dare to question things.
Actually don't bother , not interested in your reply and I could probably write it word for word.

Reactions: 4
Yeah bleeping hilarious.
Like Conservative woman website. Had to change my network supplier to make a stand that they shouldn't be telling me what I can read, especially fine journalists who dare to question things.
Actually don't bother , not interested in your reply and I could probably write it word for word.
I think it’s more about the misleading and inaccurate things that are tweeted/posted/shared on social media.

I think it’s more about the misleading and inaccurate things that are tweeted/posted/shared on social media.
Social media is in my opinion no different to people chatting in an office or cafe. It's not a place to get accurate information from. It's a place to hear personal opinion, theories, hearsay and gossip.

So if people wanna talk tit on social media it should absolutely be their prerogative. The issue is people taking chat on social media as fact.

Like you woulndt try and censor Shelia at work because she told you over a tea break that the vax caused people's to cough up their own hip bones. You'd think Shelia's talking tit again, or maybe Google an actual news source to see if it's true. Social media should be no different. You can't censor people's opinions and theories even if they are baseless or nonsense.

Reactions: 13
Social media is in my opinion no different to people chatting in an office or cafe. It's not a place to get accurate information from. It's a place to hear personal opinion, theories, hearsay and gossip.

So if people wanna talk tit on social media it should absolutely be their prerogative. The issue is people taking chat on social media as fact.

Like you woulndt try and censor Shelia at work because she told you over a tea break that the vax caused people's to cough up their own hip bones. You'd think Shelia's talking tit again, or maybe Google an actual news source to see if it's true. Social media should be no different. You can't censor people's opinions and theories even if they are baseless or nonsense.
There is a slight difference because one post on social media which is misleading or inaccurate can be shared and re posted so many times that it spreads. Not the same as having a conversation with a person in a cafe or work office. Social media is a very powerful tool.

Reactions: 1

That's what we keep saying , if you want facts you need to search out factual websites not believe Mandy on FB .

Doubt very much it is a possibility since chimpanzees are not monkeys. Monkeypox is caused by the monkeypox virus (not an adenovirus) which is a member of Orthopoxvirus.

The AstraZeneca vaccine used a chimpanzee adenovirus vaccine vector - weakened and genetically changed so that it is impossible to grow in humans.
Isn't it rodents that actually carry and spread it to monkeys .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Neverrr ! I thought the covid pass protected everyone ,wasn't that the whole point of having it :sneaky:

Wonder will we get a 🍌with the MP vaccine or a poster of Caesar :love:
I think neither. They’re more likely to pay for flags and art for number 10 then food for their citizens even if we would be doing “the right thing” . Caeser is the head of the rebellion! Perish the thought dear child they would want to stir up any lingering emotions .

Debunked your own theory then 😂
The science changes.

• Haha
Yeah bleeping hilarious.
Why do you assume I want someone censored just because I criticise what they're saying? You disagree with most of what I say on this thread, but I don't think you're trying to silence me.

If I couldn't tolerate differing opinions, this would be the last site/thread I'd visit.

For what it's worth, I don't agree with your previous internet provider censoring the Conservative woman website. I've never agreed with censorship. I don't want to read that website, but I want people to have the choice to either read it or not read it.

I've got a VPN because there are some US websites that won't allow connections from Europe, which annoyed me. My VPN allows me to get around that restriction.

That was in reference to the tweet from Right Said Fred about the AZ vaccine containing chimpanzee adenovirus. I did not claim any theory nor have I been ‘debunked.’
You said it wasn’t possible for Monkeypox to be in a chimp because it wasn’t a monkey in keeping with RSF claim it could be from the AZ vaccines. 😂

There is a slight difference because one post on social media which is misleading or inaccurate can be shared and re posted so many times that it spreads. Not the same as having a conversation with a person in a cafe or work office. Social media is a very powerful tool.
It's 100% the same. Shelia tells me the vax causes odc. I tell me mum. My mum works in a shop and tells all her customers. They tell their families, and it goes on and on and on.

I would rather a numpty believe every bit of crap they read on Facebook, than the thought police telling us all what we can and can't post on our personal accounts. Being able to think and believe what you want and having the freedom to voice that is more important to me than people choosing to believe stuff that's "wrong".

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Absolutely. It's easy to just remove yourself instead 👍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.