COVID-19 vaccine #16 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just heard them say there are concerns that large summer gatherings could lead to monkey pox outbreak's.

I really hope history is not repeating itself.
Will people be up for taking the MP vaccine there’s limited doses and it’s only 85% success rate some people get no benefit , it’s not recommended in pregnancy or breastfeeding.

I remember not long ago they put out an alert over an antibiotic resistant strain of shigella in gay men ,now this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
We’ve found the king of the swingers patient zero😂 even the words fit

• Haha
Reactions: 2
According to the fail gay men may be offered the monkey pox vaccine! What about the men that sleep with other men then come home and have sex with their wives 🤷🏼‍♀️

Any of our resident expert virologists want to join the ranks ? they’re desperate for help
To be fair, most sources say "gay and bisexual men and men who have sex with men". The latter obviously being the type you mention - the "I have sex with men but I'm straight" types.

To be fair, most sources say "gay and bisexual men and men who have sex with men". The latter obviously being the type you mention - the "I have sex with men but I'm straight" types.
I'm thinking of the wives 😂

I dunno, but the most random things can have a knock on affect in the most unusual ways.

Like there was a massive ebola outbreak because China and Europe started over fishing African waters. The people that lived on the coasts started eating bush meat instead of fish, then got ebola.
What's Bush meat?

I’m so ready to be abducted by aliens 👽🛸 and head to Mars. Will of course pack a lifetime supply of fig rolls. 😅
And your covid passport….mask for the ride,
Oh hold on they don’t give a tit about that anymore 😂

god remember when you needed government permission to eat in a Starbucks,
ffs what the hell happened, it all seems like a really bad trip 😂
And I don’t mean the “I’m flying off on holiday tomorrow” kind.

Identification and medical records before you’re allowed pay 18.99 for da pan-o-choco-latte and da grandoh coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Identification and medical records before you’re allowed pay 18.99 for da pan-o-choco-latte and da grandoh coffee.
I’ll wear a mask 😷 and have my Covid passport 🎫 on hand if it means I can get off Earth 🛸 and live on a planet 🪐 where there are no people or pandemics. 😅

I don't recall us ever having that in England. Cafes were either completely closed (as were deemed non essential) or open for take away/outdoor seating only.

When they opened up again, I don't ever recall having to show my covid passport to go in. I think that only applied to nightclubs when they re-opened.

I don't recall us ever having that in England. Cafes were either completely closed (as were deemed non essential) or open for take away/outdoor seating only.

When they opened up again, I don't ever recall having to show my covid passport to go in. I think that only applied to nightclubs when they re-opened.
lol in Germany there were several "2G-parties" where you had to be recovered or fully vaxxed (at that time 2 shots or 1 J&J) and ironically we had many covid breakthroughs at this type of events

I’ll wear a mask 😷 and have my Covid passport 🎫 on hand if it means I can get off Earth 🛸 and live on a planet 🪐 where there are no people or pandemics. 😅
Maybe getting uploaded to the metaverse might be an option ?

I’m so excited this time around ! I hope we get “I’m vaccinated” stickers .

Do you also guys think Krispy will give out 🍩’s again?

Last edited:
  • Haha
lol in Germany there were several "2G-parties" where you had to be recovered or fully vaxxed (at that time 2 shots or 1 J&J) and ironically we had many covid breakthroughs at this type of events
Neverrr ! I thought the covid pass protected everyone ,wasn't that the whole point of having it :sneaky:

Maybe getting uploaded to the metaverse might be an option ?

I’m so excited this time around ! I hope we get “I’m vaccinated” stickers .

Do you also guys think Krispy will give out 🍩’s again?
Wonder will we get a 🍌with the MP vaccine or a poster of Caesar :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Are they deeply dippy or is it a possibility 🙃
0E406D11-4FDE-4CBF-AF60-DD45938D040E.jpeg

And miss all the fun :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Are they deeply dippy or is it a possibility 🙃View attachment 1282110
Doubt very much it is a possibility since chimpanzees are not monkeys. Monkeypox is caused by the monkeypox virus (not an adenovirus) which is a member of Orthopoxvirus.

The AstraZeneca vaccine used a chimpanzee adenovirus vaccine vector - weakened and genetically changed so that it is impossible to grow in humans.

Not Right Said Fred still carrying on with the Twitter attention seeking. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.