COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which presumably means he places some value in higher education. Unless he's saying he employs idiots. :D

Reactions: 1
I took it to mean he didn’t need to be highly educated to see what’s in front of him but smart enough to sit back and let others do his dirty work for him.

He’s really the smart one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think he believes ability outshines education
Practically all the tech jobs and internships at SpaceX require a computer science degree.

Its an odd quote - it makes it sound like he has an academic background at all "I didn't go to Harvard" ... technically true, he went to a different school of the same calibre.

Reactions: 1
Practically all the tech jobs and internships at SpaceX require a computer science degree.

Its an odd quote - it makes it sound like he has an academic background at all "I didn't go to Harvard" ... technically true, he went to a different school of the same calibre.
I think he’s on the autistic spectrum maybe he felt he never fitted into an educational setting 🤷🏼‍♀️ and learned more away from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hi Purrrrrrr thanks for thinking of me :)

Do you still think the vaccines are part of a global conspiracy to commit genocide?
Even more sure than I was before.
Coupled with what the vaccine (s) are doing to fertility I would say agenda 21/30 was very much on target.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Dance teacher had her 2nd booster earlier this week, just cancelled lessons because it's wiped her out, aching, headache etc
She's been the same with each one 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Dance teacher had her 2nd booster earlier this week, just cancelled lessons because it's wiped her out, aching, headache etc
She's been the same with each one 😔
My mums partner triple jabbed and been in bed all week with it. Can't even get up without his head spinning. The vaccine doesn't seem to have helped his symptoms of it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Christ I actually cannot believe people still taking these and just not thinking??? By any stretch 4 doses of a Vaccine in a year is it for some would be considered excessive???? And then in the face of so much information on the behaviour of the vaccines? It's literally everywhere about the waning immunity??? And it's also come out Pfizer were told to release the data that they wanted to bury for 75 years??? Why is this not front page news, with a 10 page list of horrific side effects they knew could happen??? And now in the face of Covid being highly survivable??? Why are they still taking them???

I'm a Veterinary nurse and I'm telling you your Cat, dog, horse would not be subject to this?? A new pup or kitten would get 2 primary vaccinations few weeks apart and the next one a full year after??? And you always watched for side effects or a reaction? Those side effects that they "officially" recognise would have pulled them off the market! I've worked with top Thoroughbred Bloodstock for years, Coolmore Stud in Ireland, cream of the crop for horses! Mares and foals- if a new Vaccine was even linked to bloodclots and inflammation of the heart in Animals expected to be elite Athletes i.e who need the best cardiovascular training etc, that vaccine would have been gone??? GONE and uproar aswell? It is mind-boggling to me that ya ok in the height of things, that since ,these ppl are unable to read information that is available to everyone and compare these vaccines to other vaccines and see a) what actually good records are for routine vaccines, they are there and look at what the Covid ones are doing cos it's disgraceful! And b) realise there's a very good reason normal time for testing and trialling vaccines is the bones of 10 years! It was there to hopefully observe said side effects????? And this has all gone out the window. And I also cannot get over the media - no acknowledgement of said behaviour, no acknowledgement that tons of people are having side effects, just ignore ignore ignore?????

My mums partner triple jabbed and been in bed all week with it. Can't even get up without his head spinning. The vaccine doesn't seem to have helped his symptoms of it.
I'm telling you now- this is not normal!😳

Even more sure than I was before.
Coupled with what the vaccine (s) are doing to fertility I would say agenda 21/30 was very much on target.
I agree- the behaviour they encouraged over these vaccines makes no sense? I think there has to be something else to this?🥺 I am so glad I stood my ground and never took it, I've never had Covid either yet. I had my partner and 2 very good friends who are a food scientist and vet nurse wouldn't touch them either, they've both in the last while had Covid and absolutely fine! A girl at work tho triple jabbed and then had a woeful dose of Covid! I think they are f**king up their immune systems big time!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hope he's feeling better soon
Well tbh he was a right vaccine nazi but needless to say I do hope he gets better for my mums sake.

Yep it's insane. The people I know who are really ill with Covid are vaccinated. I'm honestly yet to know someone who's had Covid unvaccinated and been really unwell. My 86 year old nana had it at the beginning and didn't even know she had it until she was admitted to hospital for different reasons and they tested her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Christ I actually cannot believe people still taking these and just not thinking??? By any stretch 4 doses of a Vaccine in a year is it for some would be considered excessive???? And then in the face of so much information on the behaviour of the vaccines? It's literally everywhere about the waning immunity??? And it's also come out Pfizer were told to release the data that they wanted to bury for 75 years??? Why is this not front page news, with a 10 page list of horrific side effects they knew could happen??? And now in the face of Covid being highly survivable??? Why are they still taking them???

I'm a Veterinary nurse and I'm telling you your Cat, dog, horse would not be subject to this?? A new pup or kitten would get 2 primary vaccinations few weeks apart and the next one a full year after??? And you always watched for side effects or a reaction? Those side effects that they "officially" recognise would have pulled them off the market! I've worked with top Thoroughbred Bloodstock for years, Coolmore Stud in Ireland, cream of the crop for horses! Mares and foals- if a new Vaccine was even linked to bloodclots and inflammation of the heart in Animals expected to be elite Athletes i.e who need the best cardiovascular training etc, that vaccine would have been gone??? GONE and uproar aswell? It is mind-boggling to me that ya ok in the height of things, that since ,these ppl are unable to read information that is available to everyone and compare these vaccines to other vaccines and see a) what actually good records are for routine vaccines, they are there and look at what the Covid ones are doing cos it's disgraceful! And b) realise there's a very good reason normal time for testing and trialling vaccines is the bones of 10 years! It was there to hopefully observe said side effects????? And this has all gone out the window. And I also cannot get over the media - no acknowledgement of said behaviour, no acknowledgement that tons of people are having side effects, just ignore ignore ignore?????

I agree- the behaviour they encouraged over these vaccines makes no sense? I think there has to be something else to this?🥺 I am so glad I stood my ground and never took it, I've never had Covid either yet. I had my partner and 2 very good friends who are a food scientist and vet nurse wouldn't touch them either, they've both in the last while had Covid and absolutely fine! A girl at work tho triple jabbed and then had a woeful dose of Covid! I think they are f**king up their immune systems big time!
None of it makes sense to me. Not really. My auntie is boosted and picking up coughs constantly not covid always ill now. I avoid a type of vaccine for my dog as i was warned of irreversible side effects in boxers ,lepto 4 if I remember,therefore we have been told by vets this is a very minimal risk and so not to worry but I couldn't do it,so found the one we wanted with another vet. Anyway the fear was real I couldn't risk it. Same for me ,not vaccinated. Had covid one year ago,not nice,had again last week,different level of ill,less,positive to negative in 7days ,symptoms lighter-I understand I wouldn't be sure the symptoms would be same for vulnerable,I understand the choices people make but I don't understand the lack of research on natural immune,lifestyle and health choices,I don't understand the lack of explanation for the heart related deaths since vaccine has been introduced.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well tbh he was a right vaccine nazi but needless to say I do hope he gets better for my mums sake.

Yep it's insane. The people I know who are really ill with Covid are vaccinated. I'm honestly yet to know someone who's had Covid unvaccinated and been really unwell. My 86 year old nana had it at the beginning and didn't even know she had it until she was admitted to hospital for different reasons and they tested her.
Did you miss the 150,000+ excess deaths related to Covid over the past couple of years?

Only my dad, myself and kids are unvaccinated that I know of. I wasn't very well for 3 maybe 4 days (kids made their own breakfast and lunch) and I did dinner but that wiped me out but not as bad as it was made out to be. Dad hasn't caught it despite working in post 16 education.
Everyone else I know thats had it has been similar to how I was or worse.
None of it makes sense to me. Not really. My auntie is boosted and picking up coughs constantly not covid always ill now. I avoid a type of vaccine for my dog as i was warned of irreversible side effects in boxers ,lepto 4 if I remember,therefore we have been told by vets this is a very minimal risk and so not to worry but I couldn't do it,so found the one we wanted with another vet. Anyway the fear was real I couldn't risk it. Same for me ,not vaccinated. Had covid one year ago,not nice,had again last week,different level of ill,less,positive to negative in 7days ,symptoms lighter-I understand I wouldn't be sure the symptoms would be same for vulnerable,I understand the choices people make but I don't understand the lack of research on natural immune,lifestyle and health choices,I don't understand the lack of explanation for the heart related deaths since vaccine has been introduced.
Girls dance teacher has been ill a lot since her 1st booster, she had back to back laryngitis, bronchitis, sinus infections etc

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Really hoping to go somewhere sunny for Xmas but both me and my partner are not vaccinated have we got a hope in hell ?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Really hoping to go somewhere sunny for Xmas but both me and my partner are not vaccinated have we got a hope in hell ?
Just off the top of my head - Mexico do not ask for any tests or vaccinations for entry! You would just need to make you don't fly via the US as you may still have to adhere to their rules which do require (currently) that you are vaccinated.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.