COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is good.

A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine is offering some of the first real-world data on COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness against the Omicron variant in children aged 5 to 11. The findings reveal vaccination reduce a child’s risk of severe illness and hospitalization by two-thirds compared to unvaccinated children.

Reactions: 2
This is good.

A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine is offering some of the first real-world data on COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness against the Omicron variant in children aged 5 to 11. The findings reveal vaccination reduce a child’s risk of severe illness and hospitalization by two-thirds compared to unvaccinated children.

What percentage of unvaccinted kids suffer severe illness

Reactions: 4
I don't think this can be a real Fox news report- it must be one of those deep fakes. :unsure:

#Trusthescience

"They wanted to keep these documents from the American people. Why?"

"The vaccine increased your chances of getting covid following the 7 days post inoculation"

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Could believe this
But the science. I personally think your babies should have screens from birth. A little emotional dysregulation here and there is worth paying for.

1648925590842.png

Tech free schools for the millionaires though. 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
RIP America. New China has a good ring to it.

They sure don't make US presidents like they used to. :ROFLMAO:

"We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive."

Even I would enlist for John Connor:

"For our children. For our children's children so they will not carry these marks. So they will know who we are and what we did. That we did not bow, down we did not give in. We rose up at this moment at this hour so they could live in freedom. At this night we take back our world."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
RIP America. New China has a good ring to it.

They sure don't make US presidents like they used to. :ROFLMAO:

"We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive."

Even I would enlist for John Connor:

"For our children. For our children's children so they will not carry these marks. So they will know who we are and what we did. That we did not bow, down we did not give in. We rose up at this moment at this hour so they could live in freedom. At this night we take back our world."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
He's definitely getting on in years!

That said, this seems like one of those situations where you say what you're thinking of. I do it at work sometimes, especially if my mind is thinking ahead to the next point I'm going to make (and I'm a lot younger than Biden :D )

He's definitely getting on in years!

That said, this seems like one of those situations where you say what you're thinking of. I do it at work sometimes, especially if my mind is thinking ahead to the next point I'm going to make (and I'm a lot younger than Biden :D )
It’s called senior moments 😂

Reactions: 3
Senior moments in private are one thing, but do you really want someone like that in charge giving commands for weapons.

Old people shouldn’t be making decisions that affect the world , there’s a retirement age for a reason , there’s certain checks have to be met so they can continue to drive ,yet here we are!

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised there isn't a max age for a president. Trump is old, so is Bernie Sanders. Where are the younger candidates?

Mind you, I found the flap about Biden going off script amusing when you think Trump used to say worse with pretty much every speech. :D

50 should be the cut off age ,if you haven’t made it then you’ll never make it ..same for the Pope, by the time these old fellas are elected they’re too old to make real change.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'll have one of whatever Mr Trudeau is drinking.

@Ensay and Prefrontal did you guys both feel similar? Was it the first, second or third one though that really hits you ? 😉

#safeandeffective
#inpfizerwetrust

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.