COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll have one of whatever Mr Trudeau is drinking.

@Ensay and Prefrontal did you guys both feel similar? Was it the first, second or third one though that really hits you ? 😉

#safeandeffective
#inpfizerwetrust
At this point people like Trudeau have got to be trolling their die hard fans and voters to prove how they can do and say absolutely anything without them batting an eyelid. This guy has more red flags than a communist parade.

Reactions: 8
Exactly what I mean when I say about old codgers being in charge

Maybe they could study him and see what happens

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So many countries have dropped the vaccine mandate for entry rule yet the USA still has it. So ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Same with Spain 😞 the information isn’t clear at all after looking at what feels like every website with information I still don’t know if a pcr test is enough to go!

Is it still okay to deliberately mislead, asking for a friend ? 🤪 :

1649031197549.png

• Sad
I'll have one of whatever Mr Trudeau is drinking.

@Ensay and Prefrontal did you guys both feel similar? Was it the first, second or third one though that really hits you ? 😉

#safeandeffective
#inpfizerwetrust
For sure! It felt like we were taking a big step forward, given there’d been no vaccine in 2020 and some sources were quoting years for a vaccine to be developed.

I think that’s an old video though as Trudeau hasn’t had the beard for a while. I wonder how Melville is. He looked like a lobster last time I saw him. 😂

Same with Spain 😞 the information isn’t clear at all after looking at what feels like every website with information I still don’t know if a pcr test is enough to go!
I think Spain is only allowing people in who are boosted as well! Totally insane!

Reactions: 2
Wonder how long the spike proteins really last.

Just for you monga: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My friend has gone from extremely low platelets (around 5), to 450 and now a week later over 700. So now they are concerned about blood clots 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
RE: The spain talk.

My friend has gone from extremely low platelets (around 5), to 450 and now a week later over 700. So now they are concerned about blood clots 😔
I'm sorry about your friend. Blood clots can be prevented with the right medication.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.