COVID-19 vaccine #14 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my case that Korean doctor was on to something.

There's also this which everyone wants to ignore. Never knew my sisters, my aunt, my father and I were such lookers too. πŸ’‹

View attachment 1163210

#trustthescience

I'm going to go back to making my Mac & Cheese. Please try not to kill each other whilst I'm gone.
Oooh so thats why I'm still covid free, I'm a sexy witch πŸ’‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Even though I’ve had Covid-19 🎢 I am beautiful, no matter what they say, words can’t bring me down. 🎢

I’m also Aphrodite the Greek goddess of beauty. πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Interesting with the hives being mentioned. In all my years in healthcare I’ve never seen so many prescriptions lately for steroids, everyone seems to be having sudden skin problems, hives, itching, eczema and rosacea flare ups etc. Also seen an increase in blood thinners being prescribed. Obviously could just be from the weather or shaking your duvet too vigorously πŸ™„πŸ€£
Someone I know has just been on steroids. Her blood platelets dropped down to around 5 for 3 weeks, luckily they've finally gone back up. She'd been feeling off since her booster but put it down to work stress until she ended up rushed to hospital

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The #Science from a short while ago.

They really are scumbags aren't they.

It's actually laughable how we were all CT nutters who were selfish, stupid and killing everyone - and yet now we're seeing all this come out, it's gone very quiet. Must be distracted by Ukraine, spouting all their holier than thou knowledge on that now...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't blame anyone for not having the jabs. I will never have the booster. I had to have mammograms after my first 2...really bad pains.. fortunately I was clear but I know they started it off..I am 72 by the way and past all the menopause stages.....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought we were all in it together?

That was during Cabinet Office questions, and he asked this one as followup to a question about contaminated blood products (the Francis Report) and the Speaker was ruling that the question was only tenuously linked to that and not appropriate at that time, not that the question was at fault.
It's the speaker's job to prevent digressions, I do think Chope was well aware he was pushing his luck trying to wedge this in.

Ref for context

Reactions: 1
Vaccine deaths in Australia

I wonder at what point the deaths and injuries will be to many to ignore? Or as I suspect will it be covered up, coincidences blah blah blah. When you hear undertakers call radio stations to say they have witnessed falsified death certificates and the rest we have all heard about. I wish I was shocked but I'm not any longer. I'm sad that at this stage, for people who've been affected by the vaccine and the state the uk economy is in thanks to the wasted money on broken apps, dodgy contracts and illegally obtained loans. Now people will really suffer and it didn't have to be this way. Millions are at rock bottom due to health issues and now they can't afford to live in the most basic terms.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.