COVID-19 vaccine #12 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question time was interesting last night as they were dealing with the vaccine hesitancy issues. There was a woman in the audience who seemingly was brought in straight from this thread considering her views on body autonomy and her vaccine hesitancy. I thought she was very calmly and expertly put right by the doctor they had on the panel. It will be worth a watch for those vaccine hesitant I think.
I think it would take a lot more to sway someone’s mind, if ever at all! It’s like on the flipside if someone told you to watch a video which was not for the vaccine, it would not change your views or deter you from getting a dose or booster.

@Purrrrrrr what was the poll you suggested for the next thread? I cannot find it.

Edit - I found it.

Reactions: 4
And we might have a slow day today as there’s not much happening in the world of vaccines 😂
I'll have to trawl the internet for something controversial worth discussing 😂 failing that i'll have to go and get bible bashed on another thread 🙏📿

I don’t think it’s a racial issue why is the white guy getting bashed yet it’s acceptable for black man to say the same thing 🤷🏼‍♀️mistrust in this vaccine/ gov is far reaching nothing to do with colour at all, we’ve all been given the same info.

This girl is spot on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Officially updated to the 3rd feb but still lagging behind:

1643983768148.png

Due to a technical issue, this week’s publication contains information on Yellow card reports received up to 25 January 2022, rather than 26 January 2022.

162,207 Yellow Cards reported for the COVID-19 Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine,
242,910 have been reported for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca,
34,857 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna
1,497 have been reported where the brand of the vaccine was not specified.

Under 18:
2,858 UK reports of suspected ADRs for the COVID-19 Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine
18,253 reports for the COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, (Not a copying error )
18 for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna
15 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified.

49,511 suspected reactions relating to a variety of menstrual disorders.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Looked like a good show
Oooh yes please, I would love it if we had all the facts. I think that's actually all many of us having been asking for. But seems people need to do FOIA requests in order to get facts, and even then Pfizer want to lock their trial data away for 75years.

I haven't watched QT, but, correct me if I'm wrong, just at the end of this clip the Scientist says this?

"If you get a vaccine, which I can tell you ALL the evidence shows you're completely safe... "

"You are not going to be passing that virus on to them, you're going to be better able to protect them"

Keep reading the new phrase "vaccine hesitant" on here. 🤣
I've always KNOWN that I don't want or need the vaccines. Any new type of vaccine or new spiel from a doctor/scientist is not going to make me change my mind.
Not interested, not needed. Now please everyone just stop pretending there is any difference between us, health-wise,risk wise, equality wise and those that have chosen to be vaccinated and leave us alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Keep reading the new phrase "vaccine hesitant" on here. 🤣
I've always KNOWN that I don't want or need the vaccines. Any new type of vaccine or new spiel from a doctor/scientist is not going to make me change my mind.
Not interested, not needed. Now please everyone just stop pretending there is any difference between us, health-wise,risk wise, equality wise and those that have chosen to be vaccinated and leave us alone.
Let’s face it you’ve no integrity 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.