COVID-19 vaccine #10 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to say the new guidelines about ending isolation with a negative result is a pile of bullshit as it totally contradicts all nhs and phe guidelines now and there is nothing out there now to say whether these guidelines are getting updated

Reactions: 6
Got to say the new guidelines about ending isolation with a negative result is a pile of bullshit as it totally contradicts all nhs and phe guidelines now and there is nothing out there now to say whether these guidelines are getting updated
It has really annoyed me as my sister was demanding I have a negative LFT before she will come round for Xmas and I was showing her all the PHE/NHS guidance that says definitely don't do this. And then the government come out with this stupid idea that contradicts everything I have been saying to her the past 10 days 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It has really annoyed me as my sister was demanding I have a negative LFT before she will come round for Xmas and I was showing her all the PHE/NHS guidance that says definitely don't do this. And then the government come out with this stupid idea that contradicts everything I have been saying to her the past 10 days 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m guessing you had covid in the last 90 days then

I mean I agree with that sentiment but two things 1.) he is SO unpopular I don't know why he thinks weighing in on anything is a good idea 2.) how is calling people idiots persuasive? just like the whole EU referendum issue
I’m honestly not sure what he thought he’d achieve calling people idiots 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh no Tony Blair thinks I’m an idiot, how will I sleep tonight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m honestly not sure what he thought he’d achieve calling people idiots 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh no Tony Blair thinks I’m an idiot, how will I sleep tonight 🙄
Tony wants to change the world and make a profit in the process

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I bet labour are thrilled with him piping up, they would like to forget he was ever leader

Reactions: 5
(I've not read the thread and don't want to trawl through 37 pages, sorry!)

Has anyone who gets migraine noticed they've become more frequent since having their booster? No problems with the first 2.
I have a work colleague who suffers from migraines and I have noticed they tend to say they have been having them more often... Also notice they have normal (for a better word) headaches almost daily too now, I did mention it to them to maybe go see their GP.... But with me being unvaccinated I didn't want to seem like I was indicating it may be because of their jabs... If that makes sense.
Have you maybe mentioned it to your GP

Reactions: 4
Can't put into words what I think of that evil creature Blair.
Gutted right now how this bullshit is affecting peoples hopes and fears now.
I feel so angry and done with it all I can't speak. All those hate pieces about people who choose not to have endless useless dodgy vaccines are now a seemingly normal and acceptable part of daily life. Never questioned or called out.
My lovely sister isolated where she is as the only one unvaccinated has yet again had a day of "persuasion". She feels ready to snap. Then she gets home to a text off family telling her the first meet up in two years on boxing Day is off due to "anxiety over the situation" !!!!
As she said due to believing scaremongering propaganda and letting the lying corrupt government rule your thoughts. She was so looking forward to it for many reasons. Who's to say how long any of us have left. Motorways scare me more than covid.
Then I've just had a text off my isolated brother who no one is able to visit because of travel restrictions "I'm done, no hope left"
Sorry to offload but do the media and government not realise or care what damage they are doing on a large scale.
duck their vaccine segregation and scaremongering campaign and control of our lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
As a unvaccinated person, I'm bamboozled as to the sheer egos of these celebs and the MPs and ex MPs who think just because they do little videos asking us or slagging us off for choosing not to get the vaccines, that they think I will (can only speak for myself) run to my nearest centre roll my sleeves up and get my 3 jabs.... Never going to happen.

Andrew lincoln could knock on my door bollock bleeping naked and tell me I can ride him all night and I would still refuse.
I don't trust these vaccines, I believe they have harmed/damaged people and killed some.
I will not get them on the word of the government never trusted them before covid.... Definitely don't now.
I won't get them for the NHS, or to not kill granny(most my family are dead anyway) I'm sorry but I don't live my life for others and would never expect anyone to do that for me.
I would never tell anyone not to get the vaccines... It is imo a personal choice.
They can stop me from travelling /working or even lock me down I will never back down... I will however fight them every step of the way for my right to refuse any vaccine or medical procedure I choose not to have.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m vaccinated but don’t understand all the celeb and sports people rallying people to get the vaccine. Society idealizes celebrities enough already so maybe that’s the reason. I would be worried if that sports person or actor was the deciding factor for someone rather than their own decision

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As a unvaccinated person, I'm bamboozled as to the sheer egos of these celebs and the MPs and ex MPs who think just because they do little videos asking us or slagging us off for choosing not to get the vaccines, that they think I will (can only speak for myself) run to my nearest centre roll my sleeves up and get my 3 jabs.... Never going to happen.

Andrew lincoln could knock on my door bollock bleeping naked and tell me I can ride him all night and I would still refuse.
I don't trust these vaccines, I believe they have harmed/damaged people and killed some.
I will not get them on the word of the government never trusted them before covid.... Definitely don't now.
I won't get them for the NHS, or to not kill granny(most my family are dead anyway) I'm sorry but I don't live my life for others and would never expect anyone to do that for me.
I would never tell anyone not to get the vaccines... It is imo a personal choice.
They can stop me from travelling /working or even lock me down I will never back down... I will however fight them every step of the way for my right to refuse any vaccine or medical procedure I choose not to have.
The scary thing is that I don't think all these videos are aimed at unjabbed people. Tony Bliar calling me an idiot isn't going to make me change my mind and he knows that. The videos are designed to encourage jabbed people to demonise, shame and harass the non-jabbed. These people are sowing division, it's sinister.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can't put into words what I think of that evil creature Blair.
Gutted right now how this bullshit is affecting peoples hopes and fears now.
I feel so angry and done with it all I can't speak. All those hate pieces about people who choose not to have endless useless dodgy vaccines are now a seemingly normal and acceptable part of daily life. Never questioned or called out.
My lovely sister isolated where she is as the only one unvaccinated has yet again had a day of "persuasion". She feels ready to snap. Then she gets home to a text off family telling her the first meet up in two years on boxing Day is off due to "anxiety over the situation" !!!!
As she said due to believing scaremongering propaganda and letting the lying corrupt government rule your thoughts. She was so looking forward to it for many reasons. Who's to say how long any of us have left. Motorways scare me more than covid.
Then I've just had a text off my isolated brother who no one is able to visit because of travel restrictions "I'm done, no hope left"
Sorry to offload but do the media and government not realise or care what damage they are doing on a large scale.
duck their vaccine segregation and scaremongering campaign and control of our lives.
It’s disgusting. I’m so sad for your sister and brother and can fully sympathise. Its awful what is going on the segregation, the relentless bullying and scaremongering being shoved down our throats, demonising us constantly for making a different choice for our body.
We need to hold our heads up high, despite the relentless bullying propaganda and scare tactics we have stayed strong and not given in. We are strong we own our own bodies and that’s something they can’t take away from us, our spirit and strength. When all this blows over and everything comes out we will still be here with our heads held high.
Its easier to just take the vaccine than not, we chose the hard path but it will be worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The scary thing is that I don't think all these videos are aimed at unjabbed people. Tony Bliar calling me an idiot isn't going to make me change my mind and he knows that. The videos are designed to encourage jabbed people to demonise, shame and harass the non-jabbed. These people are sowing division, it's sinister.
Yes this exactly like if there is only 5% unvaccinated then what's the problem, that's a tiny number but it's actually not to encourage us to get vaccinated, it's to turn us into the enemy, to distract from the government, otherwise they would be the enemy

I'm obviously not vaccinated, I've no intention of taking it any time soon, we have been trying to conceive for a long time and I don't want it messing with periods for one thing as well as any unknown long term effects and its really tough being the only one of my friends and family (except my husband) who isn't vaccinated, sick of being discriminated against and having to cancel on people and being excluded from work stuff when vaccinated people and unvaccinated can spread it all the same

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If any of my friends harass or insult me for being unjabbed I'm not going to get upset - I'll be happy that they have revealed themselves to be weak minded simpletons who I shall then just ghost from my life. I don't want "friends" like that in my life. My family share my mindset, thankfully. I can't imagine how upsetting it must be to be getting grief from your immediate family.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The NHS pass should show it in the order you got each one. I was meant to have the booster today but would have spent close to £50 in taxi there and back (was the closest location when booking it). I went to my GP yesterday (5 min walk from me) for another matter and saw they were doing boosters there so I changed it to Friday. I don’t get why it was not an option in the first place.

Chuffed I don’t have to spend my precious £50. 🤣
Sadly not... because my first dose of Pfizer (which was technically my third dose was recorded as such it shows up as dose 1 of 2 but it's in date order, so the first QR code on my pass relates to dose 2/2 of Novavax back in November 2020!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.