COVID-19 vaccine #10 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Podular @Purrrrrrr I didn't mean to cause any upset, so I'm sorry for that.

I really want to think that things have changed now after the care I received, but maybe I was just lucky.
Not at any moment did I feel pressured, both professionals listened to me, and more importantly heard me and understood.

I still didn't want the damn thing, and even said that I wasn't worried about me, that vaccinated people are still passing it on in their masses, so I'm protecting no one, and it was purely to keep my job - I still didn't get treated horribly, and as I said they both understood the hard decision.

I'm beginning to feel a little achey now, so already better than the first time as I felt like death within a few hours then. I'm hoping it stays this way!

As I've said before, I give full credit to people who are holding their line - I really wish I could. I've been 10mths making this decision and I'm still not convinced it was the right one, but its the one I had to make.

Thank you for all your support this year, and most importantly believing me and other people.
For a load of CT's, anti vaxxers and covidiots we're actually alright 👍🏻 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Like @Poddular this really upset me, I had to shut down and go do something else. I am so sorry this happened to you but its good you got kindness rather than the disdain we have all seen.

I have everything crossed for no reaction or very minor. ❤

We are apparently very disrespectful for even thinking it might be contacted. But my FB feed and groups are full of "passed suddenly, after a very short illness" and "passed unexpectedly" I will take a few as coincidence but no more.
Connected not contacted, Sorry

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.