Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually go for a run on Xmas day but will probably just do a workout (not CB!) then eat what I want that day or boxing day. These people will give themselves a serious injury if they don't let their bodies rests. Absolute idiots.

Reactions: 9
Jesus wept these people are actually so obsessed that they dont even understand that they need to give their bodies a break over Christmas!
I replied to this on the Facebook page. The 7 day workout was intense and my body deffo needs time to rest after it. So many are literally obsessed

Reactions: 2
Half a mince pie duck off .How about focus on Having a healthy relationship with food and eating a balanced diet all 12 months of the year then there’s no need for restrictions or binges at Christmas and if you do binge well
It’s not the end of the world .Is she actually advising people to have half a mince pie ? If so that is terrible advice
Literally half a mince pie?! Hun I demolish 2 in one sitting they are tiny things

Reactions: 3
if anyone really likes her HIIT workouts - RWL are doing slightly similar ones now with trainers called Nancy and jenni! Much more professional and actually last as long as they say they do. I’ve cancelled my Courtney subscription and signed up to RWL now and so glad I have
How much is RWL?? Is it an app/monthly subscription?

Court is going to make a killing in Jan with all the New Years resolutioners isn’t she🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Not reading through 51 pages but I am SICK of seeing this woman commenting on literally everyone female influencer’s posts with her fake positivity and niceness. Just shut the duck up and go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who cares when who trains, the most toxic thing is the behaviour in the group and how Courtney does nothing to stop it.... remember guys half a mince pie only!! 🤣
I don’t think training on Xmas day in itself is anything to worry about ,people live different lives and to some Christmas is just another day or can actually be a really difficult day so why not exercise if that’s what you enjoy .The problem comes when like you say Courtney encourages eating half a mince pie

Not reading through 51 pages but I am SICK of seeing this woman commenting on literally everyone female influencer’s posts with her fake positivity and niceness. Just shut the duck up and go away.
Same she’s such a beg 😂I notice this all
The time

Reactions: 11
I agree with everyone saying it's fine to exercise over Christmas if you actually WANT to. I'm actually gutted I had planned a Christmas morning 5K but won't be able to now unless I go in the dark at like 6am because we have to go and see my other half's family Christmas Day now instead of Boxing Day.

I am in the group now 😏 and it's sad seeing people who clearly want a break over Christmas but are having to ask for validation to do so, it's like they're worried literally one day off will ruin all their work. People saying they want to do one of her workouts Christmas Day but their family isn't keen, probably because they'd be doing it in the living room and their families just want one day off from having to listen to her annoying voice?! If I did her workouts I'd have to have it on mute 🤣

Reactions: 4
I agree with everyone saying it's fine to exercise over Christmas if you actually WANT to. I'm actually gutted I had planned a Christmas morning 5K but won't be able to now unless I go in the dark at like 6am because we have to go and see my other half's family Christmas Day now instead of Boxing Day.

I am in the group now 😏 and it's sad seeing people who clearly want a break over Christmas but are having to ask for validation to do so, it's like they're worried literally one day off will ruin all their work. People saying they want to do one of her workouts Christmas Day but their family isn't keen, probably because they'd be doing it in the living room and their families just want one day off from having to listen to her annoying voice?! If I did her workouts I'd have to have it on mute 🤣
Sometimes you have to be thoughtful of other people. I've cooked for someone where she was on some sort of diet (might have been Slimming World) where I could only cook certain foods and then I had to basically give her the calorie count afterwards. If you're putting food on for people, honestly there's nothing more annoying than those wanting to know what's in it, or even worse, refusing because it doesn't fit into their calories/macros. It's one day FFS. Don't be an ass.

Half a mince pie!! 🤣 If I offered a mince pie and someone asked to cut it in half, they wouldn't be invited back the next Christmas!

Reactions: 7
Sometimes you have to be thoughtful of other people. I've cooked for someone where she was on some sort of diet (might have been Slimming World) where I could only cook certain foods and then I had to basically give her the calorie count afterwards. If you're putting food on for people, honestly there's nothing more annoying than those wanting to know what's in it, or even worse, refusing because it doesn't fit into their calories/macros. It's one day FFS. Don't be an ass.

Half a mince pie!! 🤣 If I offered a mince pie and someone asked to cut it in half, they wouldn't be invited back the next Christmas!
I have been that person when I had my ED when my mum was prepping dinner and I was demanding to see all the packaging so I could read the calories. Honestly feel ashamed of myself about it now!

Couldn’t agree more and this is literally the point it is ONE day. One day is not going to hurt especially if theyre all killing themselves to do as much exercise as they can.. Enjoy yourself and don’t worry about the calories/what’s in it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've just watched a bit of her dubai vlog and the way she speaks to Georgia at times is a complete joke and they look like they are so bored too 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Saw this a lot, especially on Molly Mae’s posts! X

Reactions: 4
Omg and how many times was she gonna comment on what Georgia eats??
Such a Narc trait! I have a skinny friend who picks apart everything I eat, I don’t eat enough etc. She has an ED but will not admit it but goes to great lengths to go on about how big her appetite is.

Completely unrelated but I’ve been doing her workouts for quite a while now (I dare to say I’m verging on being addicted which isn’t great given my past history of an ED). I don’t know if anyone else has had this and I don’t dare say it on the Facebook group, but I’ve been going to my GP for a while for tiredness. I sleep so well at night but I also have to nap during the day. Blood levels are ok, I am eating enough... I’m now starting to think that this came on a month or so after starting the workouts. They’re so high intensity and I’m pretty sure that’s what’s causing my extreme tiredness. I never used to be a napping person but now I struggle to get through the day without one.

also: I tested out this theory on the weekend and took sat and Sunday off and I didn’t end up napping

does anyone else experience this?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.