Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a pet peeve of mine, if somethings 30 minutes it then shouldn’t be 40 minutes long. Appreciate she chats and demos the exercises but it is a bit annoying, I don’t want to get up any earlier then I have to lol
The girl who posted that today did nothing wrong. I totally agreed with her, when i think its 45 mins and its 53 it annoys me. CB is making her workouts in this challenge extra long so people burn max calories and she has the best chance of making people having extreme transformations in 1 week for sure. Yes its only 8 minutes but it effectively makes a 45 min workout a 55 min workout, and not all of us are jobless stans who have nothing to do with our days. The Cult of Court are insane though. So aggressive and unnecessary. I genuinely think they forget that they are paying for her as their trainer and shes not doing it as their bffl and out of the goodness of her heart.

Also, her describing her book this morning made me cringe so much. Everytime she says something is “amazing” it just highlights that she doesnt know what to say about it because she is pushing tat that noone wants or needs. Why is it amazing that she tells us her life story? Why is it amazing that we see some positive mantras in her book that we could find on pinterest? Her describing the book this morning looked like more absolute shite that CB was peddling 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Feel sorry for the girl giving constructive feedback in the group of doom today. The cult gave her so much abuse for saying the workouts are longer than they say they are. They think Courtney shits rainbows and gold 🤦🏻‍♀️
I saw this too! The girl has a point! If you’re paying for the app and using the workouts then you don’t want to have to sit listening to her chatting tit for an extra 10 minutes.

What was the big photo shoot for a few weeks ago? Has she revealed it yet?

Reactions: 6
Poor girl now she's deleted the post but people have rallied round and commented on how some of the 'warriors' have become very cult like and displaying bullying tendencies. Yet again has CB commented? Of course not. Will she? Do pigs fly

Reactions: 10
I saw this too! The girl has a point! If you’re paying for the app and using the workouts then you don’t want to have to sit listening to her chatting tit for an extra 10 minutes.

What was the big photo shoot for a few weeks ago? Has she revealed it yet?
I agree with her. People are saying ‘schedule in an hour’ if you’re busy even 5 minutes makes a big difference. I thought the whole upgrade of being able to select the length of the workout was for that reason but she babbles on.

I don’t think she’s said yet x

Reactions: 5
I agree with her. People are saying ‘schedule in an hour’ if you’re busy even 5 minutes makes a big difference. I thought the whole upgrade of being able to select the length of the workout was for that reason but she babbles on.

I don’t think she’s said yet x
The girl is right! In lockdown I would do the 8am work outs because I would generally need to be online from 9am - I would sometimes have to knock the workouts on the head earlier as they would over run! Plus there was always a lot of titting about, the dancing etc🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The girl is right! In lockdown I would do the 8am work outs because I would generally need to be online from 9am - I would sometimes have to knock the workouts on the head earlier as they would over run! Plus there was always a lot of titting about, the dancing etc🙄
This is why I unfollowed her

‘titting about’ 😂😂😂

Can’t stand the dancing or the fake posing. Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 14

‘titting about’ 😂😂😂

It’s why I got fed up with the workouts too!

They were very rarely the time she said. Which is fine if you have all day, but I used to do them first thing before I logged on to work. So if we were supposed to be done by 8.45 and at 8.50 she’s saying there’s only a few more mins to go, that’s the time I wanted to be using to shower/get ready to work!

But yeah the titting about also used to drive me mad. Especially when afterwards her stories would then be from loads of people who’d screenshotted her pulling weird faces or dancing manically like “omg she’s so funny”

When a workout starts at 8 in a gym, that’s the time it starts. You don’t turn up and watch the instructor posing and dancing for 10 minutes before you begin. It was fine when the workouts were completely free but I think the ones on the app shouldn’t have any of her titting about in them, it’s irritating and unprofessional.
A lot of her workouts are difficult to keep up with because of all the jumping around at high speed, there have been a few people post in the group about that too and as usual the deluded warriors come to Courtney’s defence.......and she’s nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 15
When a workout starts at 8 in a gym, that’s the time it starts. You don’t turn up and watch the instructor posing and dancing for 10 minutes before you begin. It was fine when the workouts were completely free but I think the ones on the app shouldn’t have any of her titting about in them, it’s irritating and unprofessional.
A lot of her workouts are difficult to keep up with because of all the jumping around at high speed, there have been a few people post in the group about that too and as usual the deluded warriors come to Courtney’s defence.......and she’s nowhere to be seen.
There was one where she was literally in the middle of doing an upper body weighted workout and she just stopped and went “oh my god guys did I tell you I used to do Latin dancing professionally look let me show you!!!” And started just doing Latin dancing? In the middle of an upper body weighted workout? It was at that point I decided to bow out of her workouts 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
There was one where she was literally in the middle of doing an upper body weighted workout and she just stopped and went “oh my god guys did I tell you I used to do Latin dancing professionally look let me show you!!!” And started just doing Latin dancing? In the middle of an upper body weighted workout? It was at that point I decided to bow out of her workouts 😂
Christ that is unprofessional. Very poor.
Yet again proved that it’s the Courtney show and she wants to boost her profile rather than help people

‘titting about’ 😂😂😂

Let’s having Titting about in the next thread title!

“ No longer has a trout pout, but still titting about “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
One of the first in a long list of reasons I can’t stand her and decided I wouldnt be following her workouts anymore is what you guys have mentioned about her timing and wasting time titting about and loving herself during the workouts .
Way back in June I bought the ap ,I had a 7 week old baby at the time ,I had no choice but to try and exercise there and then when I could,when he was asleep or whatever .Can’t tell you how annoying it was ,finally getting god knows how long to yourself ,trying to fit some exercise in but that gif is stopping every 5 mins to do some tit dance move that makes her look like she’s having some sort of seizure

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just think she looks totally deranged when she does those silly bendy dances and pulling weird faces. Very odd

Reactions: 5
if anyone really likes her HIIT workouts - RWL are doing slightly similar ones now with trainers called Nancy and jenni! Much more professional and actually last as long as they say they do. I’ve cancelled my Courtney subscription and signed up to RWL now and so glad I have

Reactions: 8
Jesus wept these people are actually so obsessed that they dont even understand that they need to give their bodies a break over Christmas!
Each to their own. I don’t have an ED but I’ll train over Xmas well except Xmas day

Reactions: 4
Who cares when who trains, the most toxic thing is the behaviour in the group and how Courtney does nothing to stop it.... remember guys half a mince pie only!! 🤣

Reactions: 9
Each to their own. I don’t have an ED but I’ll train over Xmas well except Xmas day
Yeah I’ll be training, all our plans have now been cancelled so it’s just me and my boyfriend, it’s something I enjoy so why not.

some of the group view exercise as a punishment which i do not agree with at all

Reactions: 4
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with training over Christmas. However, there is something wrong with saying ‘I won’t be having a BREAK over Christmas’ and feeling like you HAVE to train!

For many people training isn’t about weight loss or an aesthetic goal, it’s about the endporphins. My dad is ex military and works out every day, not because he has to but because he wants to. He enjoys its, puts him in a positive mindset and at nearly 60 keeps him fit and supple.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.