Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a post on her group now calling out the obsessive eating and calorie burning etc. Lots of people in agreement with the poster.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There’s a post on her group now calling out the obsessive eating and calorie burning etc. Lots of people in agreement with the poster.
Yes finally someone has noticed and said something about it. Wonder if she'll comment or just continue to take these peoples money. Soon as December is over will be cancelling the app, this group is really not healthy at all

Reactions: 5
Shocked that it hasn’t been said before! I 💯 agree that Courtney shouldn’t be shouting out how many calories she’s burns during the workouts,

Reactions: 7
Does anyone if anything else has been said about her being nominated for that stupid award thing 😂 I don't have fb anymore or id look myself
100+ comments of people agreeing and saying they’ve written a nomination 🤔

Reactions: 3
Shocked that it hasn’t been said before! I 💯 agree that Courtney shouldn’t be shouting out how many calories she’s burns during the workouts,
she literally always contradicts herself - puts disclaimers like "calories are good to give you energy to work out" yet its all about the calorie burn?!

Reactions: 3
Courtney black, workouts are whack, fillers about to crack and still edits her six-pack

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Courtney Black — ED trigger, pumped with filler. Sold her doggie, now she’s getting really cocky.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I’ve always been a bookworm” literally why do all influencers who get a book deal say this?? Literally never seen her read a book and I’ve followed her since 25k followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I’ve always been a bookworm” literally why do all influencers who get a book deal say this?? Literally never seen her read a book and I’ve followed her since 25k followers 😂
Hahahah I came here to say this. I followed her for ages then gave up recently because she has totally become a sell out. Doing/saying things that are clearly fake and to maintain her popularity. Apparently being a big reader... witch you own no books. shut up🤣🤣🤣🥲

Reactions: 5
Feel sorry for the girl giving constructive feedback in the group of doom today. The cult gave her so much abuse for saying the workouts are longer than they say they are. They think Courtney shits rainbows and gold 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Feel sorry for the girl giving constructive feedback in the group of doom today. The cult gave her so much abuse for saying the workouts are longer than they say they are. They think Courtney shits rainbows and gold 🤦🏻‍♀️
Please share screenshots 👀👀

Reactions: 1
The person that made the post deleted it after people was negative that she dare said the workouts was to longer. People said that it’s only an hour, get up early. Do these people not understand everyone’s situations are different.

Reactions: 7
The person that made the post deleted it after people was negative that she dare said the workouts was to longer. People said that it’s only an hour, get up early. Do these people not understand everyone’s situations are different.
It’s a pet peeve of mine, if somethings 30 minutes it then shouldn’t be 40 minutes long. Appreciate she chats and demos the exercises but it is a bit annoying, I don’t want to get up any earlier then I have to lol

Reactions: 9
I usually fast forward her at the start of a new round demonstrating them! Saves time. Im glad there are shorter at the start of lockdown there was an hour and I can’t believe I used to do them for that long😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.