Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also love the ā€˜we take the restrictions seriouslyā€™ whilst sheā€™s cuddling her friend, no social distancing on a plane to Dubai. Sheā€™s not in a bubble with her either as sheā€™s been seeing her mum too.

Reactions: 6
Her post is so tone deaf. ā€˜We need this break more than you could ever imagineā€™

How someone who showers herself in luxury, materialistic items 24/7 (off the back of exploiting other womenā€™s emotions towards their body may I add) thinks they need a break is BEYOND ME. Weā€™re in the middle of a PANDEMIC, people are living on the breadline and doctors and nurses are working around the clock on the frontline to save people on a measly public sector salary and you think you need a break? Absolutely disgusting tbh
I haven't had a holiday (including time off work at home) in two years because of the pandemic so she's absolutely barking up the wrong tree if she thinks I'm going to have sympathy for her!

It's so tone deaf. I don't necessarily blame her, she's clearly not that bright and she's a product of our society obsessed with designer and showing off bull crap.

This is why I'm seriously thinking about deleting instragram all together (I already don't have twitter, tiktok, snapchat or anything else, just fb for parts of work and keeping up with people)

I haven't had a holiday (including time off work at home) in two years because of the pandemic so she's absolutely barking up the wrong tree if she thinks I'm going to have sympathy for her!

It's so tone deaf. I don't necessarily blame her, she's clearly not that bright and she's a product of our society obsessed with designer and showing off bull crap.

This is why I'm seriously thinking about deleting instragram all together (I already don't have twitter, tiktok, snapchat or anything else, just fb for parts of work and keeping up with people)
Instagram is just so false , sad for the young people growing up now

Reactions: 8
My Mum runs a local food bank service and she has at least 20 people a week at the moment ringing in despair at the fact that their children wonā€™t even get a hot dinner this Christmas. Iā€™d love to see Courtney stick her hand in her pocket and do something good this Christmas. But she wonā€™t, she wonā€™t even share anything to do with charities because sheā€™s vain and self obsessed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Her "gifted" placement on her latest feed post is confusing me, is she referring to her holiday being gifted, or her bikini? šŸ¤”

I have never understood how people can be ok with bragging I about their wealth or expensive purchases . Iā€™ve had money when my business has been good and Iā€™ve also lost the lot at least twice lol not once have I ever posted on insta about money etc . I think itā€™s really tacky and an over compensation for having no soul and no real happiness . When I had money , I always donated to the food banks and gifted people around me with things they needed . I used to do this thing where my friend would post on fb about having no electric or needing a lawn mower for example , Iā€™d post money through letterbox in a unicorn card or leave the present on door step . Nobody knew it was me and still donā€™t lol . Insta is materialistic bullshit .

Reactions: 12
Yeah she works so hard and needs a holiday (I work in the NHS. As well as working my day job this week I have been on call at night, Iā€™m working this weekend, then my day off isnā€™t until next Friday)

šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My Mum runs a local food bank service and she has at least 20 people a week at the moment ringing in despair at the fact that their children wonā€™t even get a hot dinner this Christmas. Iā€™d love to see Courtney stick her hand in her pocket and do something good this Christmas. But she wonā€™t, she wonā€™t even share anything to do with charities because sheā€™s vain and self obsessed.
made me emotional that Iā€™ve had to have food bank once as I was struggling she doesnā€™t know what struggle is and pain of losing a loved one I lost my dad at Christmas and I wish a lot more people would show a lot more gratitude and kindness to make a change! If I had all that money Iā€™d be helping what I can. She makes me sick. She prances about every day dancing sheā€™s had it really rough šŸ˜³

• Sad
Reactions: 7
6862349D-935F-41CE-AC3A-44045AE923A0.png

Her friend looks like a 32 year old maths teacher (no disrespect teachers on here šŸ‘€)

Also her just dropping in there on her next story that sheā€™s been to Dubai 7 times, lucky witch šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen on the group someone is asking if she can have an advent calendar chocolate as it may dint her progress? CB needs to call this tit out because people are obsessive now and showing signs of ED!

Reactions: 20
Starting with the suite sheā€™s staying in, brag brag brag.
Has anyone seen on the group someone is asking if she can have an advent calendar chocolate as it may dint her progress? CB needs to call this tit out because people are obsessive now and showing signs of ED!
itā€™s getting more like an eating disorder group, as I have seen quite a few comments now about food etc

Reactions: 5
They havenā€™t got a clue about fitness or nutrition. I feel bad for them relying on Courtney, but she couldnā€™t give a toss as long as she gets their Ā£20 a month. Itā€™s scary how ill they are going to make themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
They havenā€™t got a clue about fitness or nutrition. I feel bad for them relying on Courtney, but she couldnā€™t give a toss as long as she gets their Ā£20 a month. Itā€™s scary how ill they are going to make themselves.
The fact she never comments on any of those kinds of posts speaks volumes. Someone was also asking if people still have takeaways. I mean if these year has taught us anything its to live life to the fullest.

The fact she never comments on any of those kinds of posts speaks volumes. Someone was also asking if people still have takeaways. I mean if these year has taught us anything its to live life to the fullest.
Exactly! She only comments if someone trying to promote their own business/instagram. They need to relax a little

Reactions: 2
Notice the Chanel Deauville shopper placed just so on the seat on the plane, waving about the Cartier shopping bag in the ā€˜suiteā€™. Thatā€™s only in one set of stories! Sheā€™s sooo showy! And that bag looks like a fake šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3
Notice the Chanel Deauville shopper placed just so on the seat on the plane, waving about the Cartier shopping bag in the ā€˜suiteā€™. Thatā€™s only in one set of stories! Sheā€™s sooo showy! And that bag looks like a fake šŸ¤”
without being mean the Chanel bag looks fake.
Also with money itā€™s sooooo ā€œeasy come, easy goā€

From experience most people that live like she does will p*** money away hella fast....buying range rovers and OTT furniture and designer things..... itā€™s a very short lived lifestyle.
Unfortunately now we are getting some normality back the likelihood is her bubble will eventually burst and she wonā€™t be making as much money as she is currently.

people donā€™t wanna do HIIT forever and itā€™s not sustainable. Gyms are opening, pools are opening and dance studios etc. Novelty will wear off ....

hopefully she hasnā€™t got a mortgage...otherwise thatā€™ll be hefty

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.