Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys have been asking about bits I’ve been getting for the home......? Pretty sure not even her obsessive fan girls are that desperate to know where her tacky furniture is from & glitter canvases 🤢

just an excuse to ram her new found wealth down everyone’s throats - let’s be honest no one is asking an online PT for garden furniture recommendations 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Personally I think it’s amazing she has bought herself a house. Great achievement for someone in her early 20s. But I would have kept it to myself during this pandemic where after a second lockdown lots of people loosing jobs or worried they might lose their jobs. Lots of children are in poverty in England especially after 2 lockdowns.
For a small percentage of people lockdown has been amazing. Majority of us had an appalling year and we did not see it coming.
I think if you do have a social media platform you should really think about what you post at the moment. She has a fitness page I don’t understand why she feels the need to post all of her furniture and even though she got a significant discount the amount of money she spent on furniture is a couple of months wages for some people. It’s in poor taste and certainly unnecessary. Does anyone actually care about the price ? Probably not.
Alot of these influencers are very good at taking but never giving back.
If I was an influencer majority of the time I would give back to my local community or to my followers. Half of the things they are given are a waste and they end up maximising and selling their free unwanted gifts.

Reactions: 11
Personally I think it’s amazing she has bought herself a house. Great achievement for someone in her early 20s. But I would have kept it to myself during this pandemic where after a second lockdown lots of people loosing jobs or worried they might lose their jobs. Lots of children are in poverty in England especially after 2 lockdowns.
For a small percentage of people lockdown has been amazing. Majority of us had an appalling year and we did not see it coming.
I think if you do have a social media platform you should really think about what you post at the moment. She has a fitness page I don’t understand why she feels the need to post all of her furniture and even though she got a significant discount the amount of money she spent on furniture is a couple of months wages for some people. It’s in poor taste and certainly unnecessary. Does anyone actually care about the price ? Probably not.
Alot of these influencers are very good at taking but never giving back.
If I was an influencer majority of the time I would give back to my local community or to my followers. Half of the things they are given are a waste and they end up maximising and selling their free unwanted gifts.
It makes me sick that these influencers give nothing back to the community or to charity. It’s just take, take, take. I run a successful side hustle alongside my day job and I donate 15% of all earnings (not profits) to various charities. I earn nowhere near Courtney but I think when you’re comfortable enough to live a cushty life, you can afford to give back to others who aren’t so fortunate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You guys have been asking about bits I’ve been getting for the home......? Pretty sure not even her obsessive fan girls are that desperate to know where her tacky furniture is from & glitter canvases 🤢

just an excuse to ram her new found wealth down everyone’s throats - let’s be honest no one is asking an online PT for garden furniture recommendations 🙄
Agreed ,we all know where to get a crushed velvet sofa from Courtney ,not that we’d want too.Listen her going on about pampas grass,the basic witch .Why would anyone need interior help of her she just copies every other Tom dick and Harry with a home insta page.Bore off love

Reactions: 6
It makes me sick that these influencers give nothing back to the community or to charity. It’s just take, take, take. I run a successful side hustle alongside my day job and I donate 15% of all earnings (not profits) to various charities. I earn nowhere near Courtney but I think when you’re comfortable enough to live a cushty life, you can afford to give back to others who aren’t so fortunate.
Likewise. I have a side hussle :))
My hubby has a good job and before the pandemic I would sell on eBay and give 50% to designated charities every month. 30% if a designer item. I don’t share this with people it’s something I like to do as Iive a fairly comfortable life and I like to give back in many ways I can. There’s lots of us good people out there just sadly it’s not influencers.
Majority of influencers are poncers. And dare to ask small businesses for freebies. I would be so embarrassed. My dream is to have lots and lots of money and help as many children from disadvantaged backgrounds and give them some sort of tuition or any additional help so they can succeed in schools like many privately educated children or those children who seem to have lots of help from their parents. I know I will get there but I wish I could help thousands even millions 🙊.

Agreed ,we all know where to get a crushed velvet sofa from Courtney ,not that we’d want too.Listen her going on about pampas grass,the basic witch .Why would anyone need interior help of her she just copies every other Tom dick and Harry with a home insta page.Bore off love
Sooooooooo true that made me chuckle.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 329600View attachment 329601View attachment 329602View attachment 329603

for those who missed her stories.... her app must be making a killing!!! 3 and a half grand for a sofa?!! Pretty tone deaf of her tbh given the state of unemployment currently in the UK, I’m all for flaunting things you work for but this just feels very in your face when nobody even asked other than her cult followers probably
worst taste in furniture surprised the sofa isn’t crushed velvet ‘yeah’ you ready guys ‘yeah’
She’s as thick as two planks, can’t stand her!

My hubby has a good job and before the pandemic I would sell on eBay and give 50% to designated charities every month. 30% if a designer item. I don’t share this with people it’s something I like to do as Iive a fairly comfortable life and I like to give back in many ways I can. There’s lots of us good people out there just sadly it’s not influencers.
Majority of influencers are poncers. And dare to ask small businesses for freebies. I would be so embarrassed. My dream is to have lots and lots of money and help as many children from disadvantaged backgrounds and give them some sort of tuition or any additional help so they can succeed in schools like many privately educated children or those children who seem to have lots of help from their parents. I know I will get there but I wish I could help thousands even millions 🙊.

Sooooooooo true that made me chuckle.
Thank you on behalf of everyone you help☺ it's lovely to hear nice stories like this, especially when people are anon so you know it's not lies for popularity (like influencers charity donations).

I have a good job but working bottom up so my wage is not quite there yet for the comfortable lifestyle and I come from a single parent council estate background so it's lovely to see people out there actually care and want to help those of us who haven't had access to the best eduction and starts in life...

I hope one day to be in the same position where I can do more than donating money here and there and things

I really don’t know how CB can just sit back and let some of these comments be posted on her fb page .I would not want my name associated with ideas such as Diet Coke being considered a treat

Reactions: 10

Good on you, think most people have a side hustle these days. I have but definitely don't dedicate enough time to it.
Only one I've seen out of who I follow that gives back is Ciaralondon. She's building a gym and employing people that have been made redundant due to the pandemic, one of her members has a clothing range, she promoted it on her page and wore it during one of her workouts. Small stuff but most def a start; can't see CB doing anything like that anytime soon, doesn't even wear her own in the style range.
That space in her new house is not a gym at all. Also don't think its a good idea to be telling everyone your exact whereabouts of where you'll be when you go to dubai. She's no clue on safety and keeping certain things to yourself 🙄
Thank you on behalf of everyone you help☺ it's lovely to hear nice stories like this, especially when people are anon so you know it's not lies for popularity (like influencers charity donations).

I have a good job but working bottom up so my wage is not quite there yet for the comfortable lifestyle and I come from a single parent council estate background so it's lovely to see people out there actually care and want to help those of us who haven't had access to the best eduction and starts in life...

I hope one day to be in the same position where I can do more than donating money here and there and things
Good on you, think most people have a side hustle these days. I have but definitely don't dedicate enough time to it.
Only one I've seen out of who I follow that gives back is Ciaralondon. She's building a gym and employing people that have been made redundant due to the pandemic, one of her members has a clothing range, she promoted it on her page and wore it during one of her workouts. Small stuff but most def a start; can't see CB doing anything like that anytime soon, doesn't even wear her own in the style range.
That space in her new house is not a gym at all. Also don't think its a good idea to be telling everyone your exact whereabouts of where you'll be when you go to dubai. She's no clue on safety and keeping certain things to yourself 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’ve been reading this for a while and I’ve just cancelled the app. I was really loving it at first but I have found the workouts to become a bit samey and as I have a home gym (not a fancy shed) with equipment, I'm spending my time in there more and training as aerial teacher so it’s not my goal to constantly do HIIT haha.

I mean good on her she’s done well for herself and she should be so proud! But I dunno...her last few insta stories have rubbed me up the wrong way. Times are hard right now and it just feels like she’s rubbing her new things in peoples faces.
I have noticed it’s not about fitness for her and more about aesthetics....and being materialistic. Not my thing.

Also the constant diet culture mentality is trauma setting for people that have suffered with ED - like myself. Her profile is always about making yourself smaller and I’m plus size and proud.

I personally wish her the best of luck but I’m just not down for this stuff anymore and don’t wanna support it.

Reactions: 20
Even her stories of her going to Dubai are annoying me and shes only just got on the plane. Understand that they are taking some pics but in all the videos neither of them are wearing masks which is pissing me off so much 🤬 other people on the plane are probably looking at them thinking for fucks sake we’ve got 6 hours with these basic loud witches to annoy us

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 329600View attachment 329601View attachment 329602View attachment 329603

for those who missed her stories.... her app must be making a killing!!! 3 and a half grand for a sofa?!! Pretty tone deaf of her tbh given the state of unemployment currently in the UK, I’m all for flaunting things you work for but this just feels very in your face when nobody even asked other than her cult followers probably
If you think, she had over 700k followers. If even just 10k of those followers are subscribed to her app at £20 a month...well you can do the maths. Insane 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I agree with her flaunting herself everyone's paying for all them things she's got. You would of thought she would be giving more out to the people who have made her where she is especially with subscribing to her app. she is all about the materialistic things. especially rubbing it in everyone's face when times are hard and everyone's struggling to find the next meal to eat. because I doubt a lot of her followers are loaded. from the beginning of the first lockdown I thought she was really down to earth and now she's got a bit of limelight on her she's become snobby and cocky. she is living beyond her means. is she an influencer or fitness trainer cause all her pictures are flaunting things.

Reactions: 8
Her post is so tone deaf. ‘We need this break more than you could ever imagine’

How someone who showers herself in luxury, materialistic items 24/7 (off the back of exploiting other women’s emotions towards their body may I add) thinks they need a break is BEYOND ME. We’re in the middle of a PANDEMIC, people are living on the breadline and doctors and nurses are working around the clock on the frontline to save people on a measly public sector salary and you think you need a break? Absolutely disgusting tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her post is so tone deaf. ‘We need this break more than you could ever imagine’

How someone who showers herself in luxury, materialistic items 24/7 (off the back of exploiting other women’s emotions towards their body may I add) thinks they need a break is BEYOND ME. We’re in the middle of a PANDEMIC, people are living on the breadline and doctors and nurses are working around the clock on the frontline to save people on a measly public sector salary and you think you need a break? Absolutely disgusting tbh
Final straw for me ,unfollowed .

Reactions: 9
If you think, she had over 700k followers. If even just 10k of those followers are subscribed to her app at £20 a month...well you can do the maths. Insane 😱
She is earning big big wedge apparently , but boy she loves to show it off , now in Porta potty central so lots of show offing expecting in the next few days !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.