Courtney Black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry no I don’t need to educate myself on anything if the word is being flung around in songs sung by black people then people especially young ones are gonna think its ok to use you cant have a word that’s vile one minuet and not the next doesn’t matter who’s mouth its come out or whatever context its used in its a vile word and shouldn’t be used by anyone what I’m saying is Courtney was young and influenced by the music she listens to ... but to try and destroy her career over it is wrong
And this is exactly why you need to educate yourself on the origin of the word and why black people currently use it. Before you say anything, I’m not being argumentative and I’m just trying to explain. I don’t like anyone using the word because of its meaning, but I am not black so I can’t tell black people not to use it. If you just understood they they do, it would make a lot more sense as to why they can use it but Courtney (and anyone who isn’t black) cannot. I understand what you are saying but it is coming across as ignorant when you refuse to research it, so I’m just trying to help you out

Edit- I’m not saying she should lose her career over it either

Reactions: 4
And this is exactly why you need to educate yourself on the origin of the word and why black people currently use it. Before you say anything, I’m not being argumentative and I’m just trying to explain. I don’t like anyone using the word because of its meaning, but I am not black so I can’t tell black people not to use it. If you just understood they they do, it would make a lot more sense as to why they can use it but Courtney (and anyone who isn’t black) cannot. I understand what you are saying but it is coming across as ignorant when you refuse to research it, so I’m just trying to help you out

Edit- I’m not saying she should lose her career over it either
I could understand it if she had tweeted for example “a horrible N came in the gym today” but she hasn’t ... she as I see it is young and using what I describe as street talk 🤷‍♀️

Thank you for understanding what I’m trying to get across I try not to be ignorant about things but it boils my blood when people are straight off the bat labelled a racist because they have a difference of opinion whether that be because they’re un educated about it or just quite simply have a different outlook on it all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
You really should educate yourself on black history and the origins of the word before trying to defend racist comments. Her comments are racist and vile, doesn’t matter her age, context, situation - that’s it. End of
Thank you 👌🏽 Some sense on this page. That other person I won’t even reply back as they are truly vile if they think a person doesn’t deserve punishment for racism. If I was blasting that word all over the internet I would be sacked from my career but this idiot thinks precious Courtney is exempt from such treatment 🤮😡.... wtf. Can’t cope trying to educate such backwards uneducated people.

Reactions: 17
Thank you 👌🏽 Some sense on this page. That other person I won’t even reply back as they are truly vile if they think a person doesn’t deserve punishment for racism. If I was blasting that word all over the internet I would be sacked from my career but this idiot thinks precious Courtney is exempt from such treatment 🤮😡.... wtf. Can’t cope trying to educate such backwards uneducated people.
Your attitude stinks girl

Reactions: 3
I think its a bit harsh calling her a racist and trying to end her career over it, it was years ago and the word is in a lot of songs, which is the type of music she listens too! Plus she’s mixed race aswel ...I can take her or leave her she doesn’t bother me but sabotaging someone’s livelihood over something they did years ago is not on
She might be mixed race but that mix is not black so she still doesn’t get to say that word. I’m not here to cancel her but she should at least own up, apologise, make amends and educate herself and her followers while she has the platform.
But she won’t or if she does it will be half arsed.

But its ok for black ppl to throw the word around willy nilly 🙄 when a word gets chucked around a lot other people tend to pick it up and use it too
Yes because they can reclaim the word and take away the negative connotation for themselves but people who have used it as a derogatory term (white people) should never use it even if they think it’s harmless. It’s like women calling themselves and their friends sluts, slags, tarts, witches in a lighthearted way but if a man calls you it it has a different meaning. If you don’t understand this you’re too ignorant to waste anymore letters on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She might be mixed race but that mix is not black so she still doesn’t get to say that word. I’m not here to cancel her but she should at least own up, apologise, make amends and educate herself and her followers while she has the platform.
But she won’t or if she does it will be half arsed.

Yes because they can reclaim the word and take away the negative connotation for themselves but people who have used it as a derogatory term (white people) should never use it even if they think it’s harmless. It’s like women calling themselves and their friends sluts, slags, tarts, witches in a lighthearted way but if a man calls you it it has a different meaning. If you don’t understand this you’re too ignorant to waste anymore letters on.
I get ya 😉

Sorry no I don’t need to educate myself on anything if the word is being flung around in songs sung by black people then people especially young ones are gonna think its ok to use you cant have a word that’s vile one minuet and not the next doesn’t matter who’s mouth its come out or whatever context its used in its a vile word and shouldn’t be used by anyone what I’m saying is Courtney was young and influenced by the music she listens to ... but to try and destroy her career over it is wrong
ok boomer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not being funny but if I ate as healthy as she does and excersized so much twice a day every day I’d kinda expect to be in even better shape.... not saying she needs to be or anything but she looks kinda just a normal toned petite build. Like I don’t get how she’s not absolutely ripped and shredded looking working out so much. She looks like girls I know who go gym regular but aren’t obsessed.
She isn’t ripped and shredded because she is likely not eating enough.

I think if she used the word just once then it would be forgivable but she clearly used it consistently for a period of time. And joking about being mixed race when someone called her a ‘p*ki’.

In a screenshot someone said her dad is “a p**i” and she agreed so Pakistani I guess. Still doesn’t excuse her using the n word.
She isn’t mixed race her father is white.

Reactions: 7
Yep I didn’t think she was mixed race of any sort to be honest. Either way it makes zero difference to me in what she’s said. It’s unacceptable which obviously most of the civilised people on here do agree with 🤍

Reactions: 8
Yep I didn’t think she was mixed race of any sort to be honest. Either way it makes zero difference to me in what she’s said. It’s unacceptable which obviously most of the civilised people on here do agree with 🤍
Agreed. There’s no excuse in modern day society to be ignorant and uneducated on black history, regardless of race or age.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Agreed. Regardless if it was when she was a teenager or not, any person with an ounce of respect and common decency knows that the use of that language is NEVER acceptable.
How on earth has she come this far and never been out’ed on this is beyond me.

Reactions: 4
What in the BNP Boomer are those comments ?! Using the n word is bleeping racist . Courtney has the whole white girl supremacy thing going on . Also you don’t get to use a racist word and then tell people not to be offended or blame it on immaturity etc .

Courtney is a white girl , she’s not mixed and there’s no excuse to use those racist comments as a social media status to project herself as “funny” or “cool” . She should hang her head in shame and the eating disorder she still and always will suffer from shouldn’t be projected as a “pocket pt” cult .

Courtney should be cancelled .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.