Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sucking on chocolate?!! For 2 hours?!! bleeping hell.

This is what happens when you leave morons with their own Instagram. Well done Courtney. You’ve created basically an eating disorder dust-for-knees club

Reactions: 22
Sucking on chocolate?!! For 2 hours?!! bleeping hell.

This is what happens when you leave morons with their own Instagram. Well done Courtney. You’ve created basically an eating disorder dust-for-knees club
Doesn’t even have it with tea either.. hot water?!?!?

Reactions: 5
I’ve scoffed the equivalent of about 4 bags of crisps this evening. Will train tomorrow. That’s balance. No sucking crisps and putting soggy potato left overs in the bin. Balance

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That FB group is like a minor injuries unit waiting room!

there’s also a ‘warrior’ who’s doing a home workout plan that requires a multi rack to do hanging leg raises.

rather than questioning the shoddy algorithms of the app the others are suggesting dangling from staircases or buying a door bar.

also lots of ‘lol’ about thinking they are strong but not being able to do a pull up. That’s a full body weight move, and not something you can just turn your hand to after 28 days of high knees

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This de load week is crazy! They’re all exhausted, miserable and bingeing 😞. Just seen someone say that they’ve ONLY managed 2 hiit sessions this week as they’re so exhausted so going to catch up with ALL the ones shes missed at the weekend?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I see she is posting about her "past" ED again. She still uses such triggering language I don't get it, it's like constantly talking about an ex but saying that you're over him or her 🤦‍♀️

People really suffer with these horrible illnesses and she is so irresponsible with her words and actions that she is creating more and more.

That woman ducking on chocolate for two hours... im sorry I ate a full chocolate bunny in about 2 minutes the other night which has to be a world record and it felt great! Life is for living not for suffering unnecessarily and it is everything in moderation! I feel so sad and angry!!!

I think this goes back to the health and fitness industry being unregulated, if it is health affecting I dont see how it is any different from seeing a medical professional, it should be regulated and certificated

• Heart
I honestly think that the overload of eating disorder posts on her part is the realisation that there are loads of vulnerable people on her group struggling with eating behaviour and their weight. Her posting 'inspirational' posts and videos is a way of justifying how it's not normal to be that way trying to help them out without acknowledging she is the cause of it in the first place. Just because shes not underweight anymore doesn't take away the fact that she's still obsessive with her training. I also get that she's proud of her body which she's obviously worked hard to achieve but when you're spending majority of your time on Instagram filming yourself in tiny shorts, abs on show, boobs out. It's gonna make any girl that's really insecure about themselves and their body feel even worse and feel like they have to go ridiculous measures to achieve her aesthetic. Not to mention the language she uses on how you've got to want it, remember why you started and don't give up. There's people with serious disordered eating on her group listening to that. But she will continue to post ED related content to get the praise. 🤦‍♀️

I honestly think that the overload of eating disorder posts on her part is the realisation that there are loads of vulnerable people on her group struggling with eating behaviour and their weight. Her posting 'inspirational' posts and videos is a way of justifying how it's not normal to be that way trying to help them out without acknowledging she is the cause of it in the first place. Just because shes not underweight anymore doesn't take away the fact that she's still obsessive with her training. I also get that she's proud of her body which she's obviously worked hard to achieve but when you're spending majority of your time on Instagram filming yourself in tiny shorts, abs on show, boobs out. It's gonna make any girl that's really insecure about themselves and their body feel even worse and feel like they have to go ridiculous measures to achieve her aesthetic. Not to mention the language she uses on how you've got to want it, remember why you started and don't give up. There's people with serious disordered eating on her group listening to that. But she will continue to post ED related content to get the praise. 🤦‍♀️

THISTHISTHIS!!!!

She sees the group for sure and then thinks she's helping by making those dumb posts about her so called recovery.

I can't believe the chocolate sucking comment im speechless

Reactions: 4
Chocolate sucking has got to make it in the next thread title

Reactions: 10
What’s the point of her live warehouse stream? You pay £8 for a 90 minute stream... do people not already pay £14.99 a month for your usual streams? Money grab. I don’t know about anyone else but the backdrop of a workout wouldn’t make much difference to me when I’m working out... I’m not watching the screen. It would make no difference if it was at the bottom of her garden or in a warehouse. Honestly don’t see the point 😅😅

Reactions: 13
What’s the point of her live warehouse stream? You pay £8 for a 90 minute stream... do people not already pay £14.99 a month for your usual streams? Money grab. I don’t know about anyone else but the backdrop of a workout wouldn’t make much difference to me when I’m working out... I’m not watching the screen. It would make no difference if it was at the bottom of her garden or in a warehouse. Honestly don’t see the point 😅😅
Yes I was reading it like am i missing something here???

Reactions: 4
For some reason i thought it was something people physically went to but yeah knowing her it would be 10x the price if it was 🤑🤑🤑

Why would you pay £8 for something you’re essentially already paying for?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.