Courtney Black #4 Yet again telling a fib, we all know you’re a sticky rib

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to change to body but this is actually what makes me nervous about it! How do you choose which to do? I like having the programme set for me as otherwise I won't do it (I am paralysed by indecision 😂)
The first few days I watched more than I actually did 🤣. Then just jumped on a live that fitted in with my day time wise and loved it! There is a rough guide to follow but that’s the whole vibe of it. You don’t HAVE to do any of it, you don’t feel like a failure for not doing something. You will find your way. I quite like a mix of everything (except dancing but I have no co ordination!) so just see what lives are on at a time that sit me. Some have favourite trainers and they pick their classes, it’s so much more relaxed and friendly

I’m still on a couple of CB WhatsApp groups. They’re muted but I have a peek every now and then. I’m the amount of people exhausted and/or injured on there is even greater than the fb group. They speak more honestly on there without CB and it’s terrifying the way they all talk

Reactions: 1
She deleted this comment before I had chance to screenshot the reply. Obviously she responded childishly as always.
Godddd it’s so boring listening to her go on about her eating disorder. I don’t think she constantly needs to go about it. She is literally not being helpful to anyone, just looking for sympathy and praise. I can’t cope with her anymore!!

Reactions: 12
It’s honestly exhausting watching someone go from 50k followers and telling people they didn’t have an eating disorder, it was just disordered eating to
850k followers and having apparently the worst eating disorder in the entire world

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker who’s never posted before but couldn’t resist when I saw Courtney post about the low cal Haribo sweets. Another Instagram account has definitely posted the recipe for these before- I made them about two years ago now. Wonder if that influencer will be credited (can’t remember for the life of me who it was, maybe someone on here will know).

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker who’s never posted before but couldn’t resist when I saw Courtney post about the low cal Haribo sweets. Another Instagram account has definitely posted the recipe for these before- I made them about two years ago now. Wonder if that influencer will be credited (can’t remember for the life of me who it was, maybe someone on here will know).
Someone in the FB group posted these back in February

Reactions: 4
I want to say pinch of nom, I noticed years ago a lot off slimming worlders doing them, Chloe Phillips posts them a lot x

Reactions: 5
BBC Breakfast are interviewing Courtney as part of an article on not injuring yourself when returning to the gym! Unbelievable.

She's just been reminding people about taking rest days and not doing too much exercise on a daily basis..... Has she forgotten the two workouts a day every day with only one rest day a week that's she's been doing for the past year?!

I think she's the last person I'd be taking advice from on how to do workouts with less chance of injury with all those HIIT workouts, my knee is absolutely fucked after doing her workouts for 3 months last year!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 16.40.24.png

Is the big C-bizzle trying to get a Birkin for real real and not from her bezzie mates fakes company?!

But also trying to skip the queue rather than do it by buying other Hermes items and building a relationship with a sales rep because she just wants the status symbol?

• Haha
Bit of a twit asking if anyone knows anyone at Hermes (not the courier company) like she’s so rich she can shop there. If you have that much money love don’t be so bleeping beggy and contact them like normal rich people do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is so out of touch with the real world. Asking her followers who constantly message her telling her how much they have appreciated her app during this past year while they have been made redundant/furloughed etc. now she is asking these people if they have a contact so she can buy a £10k plus handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bit of a twit asking if anyone knows anyone at Hermes (not the courier company) like she’s so rich she can shop there. If you have that much money love don’t be so bleeping beggy and contact them like normal rich people do 🤣
She didn't even turn on the reply box, so how are people going to give her their contact details 🙄 maybe Hermes will just contact her with the free bag she's looking for #noshame

• Haha
She didn't even turn on the reply box, so how are people going to give her their contact details 🙄 maybe Hermes will just contact her with the free bag she's looking for #noshame
It’s so hard to get a Hermes bag, you have to build relationships with the sales assistants, and you can’t walk in and buy one. I wouldn’t buy one on principle (if I could afford it, obvs 😝) I don’t think they would gift her one, she’s not really their type😬

Reactions: 11
View attachment 520049
Is the big C-bizzle trying to get a Birkin for real real and not from her bezzie mates fakes company?!

But also trying to skip the queue rather than do it by buying other Hermes items and building a relationship with a sales rep because she just wants the status symbol?
I was just about to say she is on the beg again 🤣 pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.