Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NatliaM

Screenshot 2021-04-27 at 08.15.49.png

Now seen multiple posts like these THANKING courtney for some generic fucking bday message on the app. Give over. shes not your mate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Rizzle26

She just posted on her stories about how she was going for a walk then changed her mind as she can't be bothered and if you can't be bothered doing something dont force yourself 🤔

Do any of you know what size clothes she wears?

As she hasn't mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 22

DrStriker

I'm with Alex where do you even start with that car crash message. "Wanted to message you privately" knowing full well it would end up stories. She didn't even blur out the name! Also I'm sure her friends who are now in an awful state appreciate being told they are that way because they weren't "fit".

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Majamac

Or you could try, y’know, not doing Courtney’s god awful workouts instead 🙃👏🏻
I wondered how long it would take for this post to end up on here

PS has anybody seen girls doing CB workouts in the gym. I did and they were bitching about me thinking I was listening to something in my headphones 🙃

4F13F683-DEAB-46A2-9FC0-8DFC944AA92C.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Lala1804

100% a recipe book!! She literally always says she never used to cook nice dinners so where has this ‘always wanted to make this’ thing come from? 😂

I’d also be fuming if she stole my recipe and put it in some shitty cookbook
She will say she used to be scared of cook books but now she can’t get enough of them so has created her own (with stolen recipes) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lala1804

Bit of a twat asking if anyone knows anyone at Hermes (not the courier company) like she’s so rich she can shop there. If you have that much money love don’t be so fucking beggy and contact them like normal rich people do 🤣

• Haha

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Am I reading this right?

“I feel like so many trainers over complicate explanations to seem fancy.....”

You over complicate exercises & you call exercises made up names - WTF is a single arm ranger?

She’s got a nerve slagging off other fitness professionals, when a lot of her warriors end up with eating disorders and injuries!!! Knob

Attachments

• Haha

Ck2020

VIP Member
I had a dream last night that my partner cheated on me with Courtney now I hate the bitch even more 😡😡😡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19