Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hc68759

VIP Member
How the hell is she 24?! She looks like one of the 50 year old housewives of Beverley hills who has had far too much plastic surgery

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She literally looks like the divorced aunt at a wedding reception who’s had too many wines and is hitting on men 10 years her junior.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

PinkGin123

VIP Member
What the fuck is this shit?! Surly this has to be some sort of prank? 😅.

Cheers Court, can’t wait to do this warm up exercise with my class participants next week x 😆😬

• Haha
  • Wow

peachpeel2020

I posted this in the weightless thread but I’ve been using Fitbit premium for ages and thought I’d see if Courtney blacks app was any better. I think I had it 24hrs and deleted it, bloody awful 🤣 the workouts are absolutely ridiculous and the food calculator is way out with accuracy
(It was a free trial so I thought I’d try it... no thank you!)
The Facebook page is absolutely nuts as well. People on there saying they’ve got injuries but will exercise anyway 🤯
you missed out on the person on the facebook page delaying their covid jab so they can finish the 28 day challenge 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

zjs238

Hi all, first time posting… I have followed Courtney’s workouts since the first lockdown and would even say I was a “warrior” (cringe cringe cringe) but recently I’ve started to really notice her contradictions and fake-ness… and this has really done it for me. Why on earth does she still edit her photos (and claim that she doesn’t) when she’s spouting that she’s the best she’s ever been etc! The lines on that basket thing behind her are perfectly straight in the video and then curved at the waist on the photo. What the hell.
084BE610-8603-4F61-B22A-E89CB023F1C4.jpeg

Reactions: 24

Chaz93

6312DA23-A1E9-4D6A-865C-E0C625F9C39E.png

She’s shilling dishwasher tablets now?! Fuck me the app subscriptions must be down this week with the gyms reopening 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Loutj

I don't think there's anything wrong with taking a break and saying you need some time away, it's just a shame she never said that to all the people in her FB group that were crying, saying they were stressed, couldn't keep up with all the classes and she just pushed them to go harder.. what did she say "what doesn't challenge you, doesn't change you"!!

Reactions: 22

Rxt156

VIP Member
Sucking on chocolate?!! For 2 hours?!! Fucking hell.

This is what happens when you leave morons with their own Instagram. Well done Courtney. You’ve created basically an eating disorder dust-for-knees club

Reactions: 22