Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Demilee124

Chatty Member
Finally got an account just to comment on this and thanking all in the universe that I am finally finding people that agree with me about this woman.
Just facts as I see them - this is a woman with an admitted eating disorder (that seems to ebb, and change depending). I’m just going to say this as someone who works with people with eating disorders and someone who has been in recovery for one for a while - she is actively in an eating disorder. She doesn’t look that different from the pictures she posts from when she was actively In one. You can see it just by looking at her and her behaviour. It’s incredibly dangerous and not recommended that anyone with history of eating disorders unless in long term recovery and with a lot of help become personal trainers and give nutritional advice because their view on what is healthy is really skewed. I just don’t think she looks well. In terms of her cult like following, people with ED are desperate to be liked and part of something to for her to be the centre of this, she will be thriving but to what extent will she go to to keep the adoration? I’ve watched some of her videos. They are not for newbies or for those with injuries like she claims, they are incredibly hardcore with limited instruction. What exactly are her qualifications? My PT refused to work with me when I was ill. My PT told me specifically that I needed to listen to my body and that working out 3/4 times a week is best for recovery etc and 30 day challenges are mad and uncalled for. Even when she does a “this is what I eat now” it’s really disordered when you look at it, precise and not really normal eating. There has been talk of what she’s “on” to be able to do these workouts, I can’t comment but nothing shocks me anymore. Saying that, I’ve seen 7 stone anorexics do hours on a treadmill so never underestimate the will of someone that unwell. Aware I’ve gone on a right rant here but she is dangerous and I’ve been fuming about this for a while and it’s the first time I’ve actually seen other people call her out on it. Bothers with with CB lot, the Hinch lot, really cult like and becomes incredibly unhealthy and God forbid you point out that maybe you should deal with your mental health beyond cleaning or selling your unhealthy coping strategies to other vulnerable people as then you are a bully and a hater. Impossible to have a reasonable informed conversation around any of this stuff.
defo

I ad an eating dissordrr and still struggle. She definitely still duz have one.
Her what I ate today veideos are not normal.

she change her thoughts on things overnight like Idot Ever snack then I snack on protein bars. It’s definitely an eating disorder.

her mouth lookslike nikki graheame too from big brother doesn’t it

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that Georgia doesn’t feature in her Instagram stories anymore, she used to be on there quite a lot and given Courtney’s approach to lockdown I don’t think she’s not been around because of that. Just had a quick look and it doesn’t look like they follow each other on Instagram anymore.

Just had a look on Georgia’s company house website and she’s voluntarily struck off the company early March and for that to have happened she can’t have traded anything for the last 3 months . Bit sad that this is meant to be her best friend and she’s not even touched on this as she used to do a lot with her business.
Oh wow I’d be really surprised at this!

NatliaM

you’re perfectly entitled to you own opinion :) I think I can see what you mean (wanted to move on from the millionth shoulder press set yesterday😂) with her workouts and I find it can be a bit repetitive but it’s good to have choice between circuit training and essentially body building(?!)
Oh god I didnt do yesterdays, sounds killer. I'm tempted to say it's because they feel short to me but that's surely a good thing :p

Tilly87

She doesn't think up the recipes herself, all the recipes on the app is done by olsfood. She never mentions him though does she! Her cookbook will be all stuff from him surely?

Red21

She needs to be called out on her racist phobic tweets, does she have a management team as such? I’m sure she must be with the same management as James smith & Diren…seeing as there so “friendly” with each other now. I’m gonna go on google now & find out…. She needs to be held accountable

This came up…
Luke Betts

Yes I believe she is under that manager. If he did anything about it is another story. Harper Collins publish her books, they would surely drop her like a hot potato.

Rizzle26

Happy Sunday all! For the peeps that are doing bodybyciara the app is now out- just downloaded it and it's blowing CBs out the water!!
Ooo I have been waiting for this.

How do you decide what workouts to do that week? I know I've asked a few times but I'm really unsure xx

passmethetea101

We thinking this is the new BF?? Looks like the most boring party EVER!! It’s like she’s paid people to attend.

Reckon she’s going Ibiza, she posted the other day asking for help booking beach clubs and restaurants,
He looks like a drug dealer too scared to take his shades off. Exactly what I expected her type to be. Although I was thinking it could be the brunette guy?

Lolly94

I am subscribed to the app for 6 months. Can anyone tell me if I cancel my subscription will I get a partial refund for the months I won’t use?

Dougiedolls

Chatty Member
I feel like the workouts got crazy when she reduced the time down from an hour to 45 mins. I did them in June and July and quite enjoyed them. then went back to them in October and was like WTF!! Knee was in agony after a week.