Courtney Black #3 thread number three, how’s your knees?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s different most days; some days you’ll do 45min hiit, then the next day do 20min hiit and then 30min legs etc, but with it being strength week She only gives you one rest day

next week in deload week it’s only 20minute workouts and you have to up your calories that week too
WOW! That’s still so much on the body, whether it’s 20 minutes for 40 mins, it is still very high intensity.

Reactions: 3
Not that I am qualified but this is a fact that over training raises cortisol levels which is a stress hormone and it stops you loosing weight as your body is in a constant state of stress
I remember a few years back I did two heavy training sessions and I actually had to lay on the sofa after the 2nd one and felt like shite! And I was pretty fit at the time. I swear that happened to me 🙈

Reactions: 2
Worrying comments on the CB fb group, exercise is meant to be fun! Seems like they’re all exhausted, in pain and feel guilty for having a day off.

I don’t have the app, does she make them do HIIT 6x a week??? 3 is more than enough.
they’re literally burnt out and your knees should not physically hurt because of squats?? this sounds like torture

WOW! That’s still so much on the body, whether it’s 20 minutes for 40 mins, it is still very high intensity.
yeah it’s the high intensity element of it, way too much. even her non hiit workouts are too much and she’s still springing around. too much hiit will do more bad than good and it’s just so unnecessary

Reactions: 3
Makes me laugh when she says it’s ‘low impact’ so no jumping then goes onto say next up is burpees 🤣 what is low impact about burpees

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay guys, today it’s mango to add to the list of things she didn’t eat / do for years;
• Mango
• Baths
• Look in the mirror
• Bread
• Toaster

What am I missing?
"Looking in the mirror" who is he even trying to kid she's absolutely full of shite 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes an idiot, doesn't care at all if her warriors are in pain, this is the email sent out this morning 🙄
She needs calling out by someone biiig. Hopefully everyone will see the light soon and there won’t be any more “warriors”

Reactions: 10
Okay guys, today it’s mango to add to the list of things she didn’t eat / do for years;
• Mango
• Baths
• Look in the mirror
• Bread
• Toaster

What am I missing?
SUNDAYS
SHE DIDNT LIKE SUNDAYS😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hypocrite court out again saying no food is bad food but will remind people to eat one slice of pizza or half a mince pie. Why is no one calling her out 😑 lucy Davis posted a post basically making a dig at those who do uncecessary made up hiit movements, wonder if it was aimed at cb 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.