Courtney Black #3 thread number three, how’s your knees?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a really positive food/exercise account i follow did a q&a and had this question, thought it was interesting that the CB app and working out every day were called out and linked to making ZERO progress.
Not that I am qualified but this is a fact that over training raises cortisol levels which is a stress hormone and it stops you loosing weight as your body is in a constant state of stress

Reactions: 7
a really positive food/exercise account i follow did a q&a and had this question, thought it was interesting that the CB app and working out every day were called out and linked to making ZERO progress.
Someone that knows what they’re on about

HALLELUJAH

Reactions: 3
They know its optional, right 🤣 joking obvs but 6 days a week (have I got that right?) with multiple workouts on some days is way too much!

It is really worrying that none of them can think for themselves. Just have a day or two off, go for a walk instead, etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They know its optional, right 🤣 joking obvs but 6 days a week (have I got that right?) with multiple workouts on some days is way too much!

It is really worrying that none of them can think for themselves. Just have a day or two off, go for a walk instead, etc etc.
No I agree, unfortunately I think she picks on the vulnerable and young. I personally still like to think I’m young in my late 20s 🤣 but now I have more about me to go that’s fine you crack on with 95 workouts a week I’ll have a gin. If I was 18 I probably would have believed her more
I also wouldn’t pay for something I didn’t enjoy!

Reactions: 8
I’m a bit older 🤪 but the first thing that put me off doing a challenge was the 6 days a week, sometimes twice a day workouts. In my limited knowledge, even I know that’s ridiculous and unhealthy. So I didn’t do the challenge!

Reactions: 6
I’m a bit older 🤪 but the first thing that put me off doing a challenge was the 6 days a week, sometimes twice a day workouts. In my limited knowledge, even I know that’s ridiculous and unhealthy. So I didn’t do the challenge!
No exactly and her workouts aren’t quick either you could be working out for 2 hours a day on her challenges it’s ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
No I agree, unfortunately I think she picks on the vulnerable and young. I personally still like to think I’m young in my late 20s 🤣 but now I have more about me to go that’s fine you crack on with 95 workouts a week I’ll have a gin. If I was 18 I probably would have believed her more
absolutely! They are easy to spot though usually, with their W fingers, matching two pieces in a bright colour and their baked oats with a bunny stuck in drowning in syrup 🤣🤣

I don't understand the appeal at all. There is nothing particularly groundbreaking about her workouts that a million different you tubers aren't doing for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
absolutely! They are easy to spot though usually, with their W fingers, matching two pieces in a bright colour and their baked oats with a bunny stuck in drowning in syrup 🤣🤣

I don't understand the appeal at all. There is nothing particularly groundbreaking about her workouts that a million different you tubers aren't doing for free.
That sticky rib syrup? 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Omg her stories this morning “I know it’s tough, you have to want it”

FML! Listen to your girls, they are getting injuries, they are exhausted.

Reactions: 10
Omg her stories this morning “I know it’s tough, you have to want it”

FML! Listen to your girls, they are getting injuries, they are exhausted.
that attitude is so damaging, especially to the young and vulnerable that follow her word as gospel. Making them feel like they don't want it enough? I'm not surprised they are getting injured, it is way too much.

Reactions: 8
Worrying comments on the CB fb group, exercise is meant to be fun! Seems like they’re all exhausted, in pain and feel guilty for having a day off.

I don’t have the app, does she make them do HIIT 6x a week??? 3 is more than enough.
It’s different most days; some days you’ll do 45min hiit, then the next day do 20min hiit and then 30min legs etc, but with it being strength week She only gives you one rest day

next week in deload week it’s only 20minute workouts and you have to up your calories that week too

This is the exact reason she needs to stop doing challenges every month! It’s natural to feel guilty if you’ve missed part of a “challenge” because you’re supposed to be challenging yourself! If she just did a good week of different workout and let people pick and choose it would be so much better! But no it’s all about her and “it’s Courtney’s workout too!!” It’s completely ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.