Courtney Black #3 thread number three, how’s your knees?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep saying her app is the only fitness app to upload daily real time workouts? That’s just not true 😂😂 Her comments in general are always a bit questionable but that’s just a flat out lie.

Reactions: 4
The dancing needs to stop, I don’t know why but her eyebrows agg the life out of me as well. She’s just a try hard I think if she just chilled out and acted a bit less like she’s on something she would not be so bad. Just stop with all the jumping around!!

Reactions: 8
“I have never seen this Instagram account in my life” why is she so extreme and defensive loool

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is this post about cellulite but it shows her arms? Shouldn't it show the areas? This is just her jumping on the dana mercer bandwagon for sure.
This cellulite post of hers really bothers me. She’s clearly only put it up after spending time in Austria with Dana Mercer (who I’ve lost a lot of respect for when CB is literally the type of person she calls out).

Also she says it herself, she doesn’t have much cellulite, so why the big post about it? She is just so desperate to be relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s so rude! Calling this girl petty after being called out. I’ve seen that girls Instagram before, I actually think it’s because either Courtney posted it on her story or because it was on the FB group. Either way CB is lying
I can't see the comments now, reckon she's deleted them. Screams guilty to me. She simply cannot come up with orginial content and has to copy everyone else

Reactions: 5
This cellulite post of hers really bothers me. She’s clearly only put it up after spending time in Austria with Dana Mercer (who I’ve lost a lot of respect for when CB is literally the type of person she calls out).

Also she says it herself, she doesn’t have much cellulite, so why the big post about it? She is just so desperate to be relevant.
Agreed. She is seriously getting worse every day, she is so arrogant and rude, especially to this girl Kirsty she's just flat out lying and its so obvious!

Reactions: 7

Exactly, it’s the same as the belly rolls post that everyone’s doing, or the flexed or unflexed picture to make them look so relatable and I’m just a normal girl spiel. Someone shared a Lucy Mountain reel today on toxic influencer and just reminded me of CB!

Agreed. She is seriously getting worse every day, she is so arrogant and rude, especially to this girl Kirsty she's just flat out lying and its so obvious!
Same as The Fitness Chef post, when she said I don’t even know who you are 🤥!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot actually get over how rude and nasty she is in her replies! How do her minions not see how much of a nasty horrible person she is? All these people commenting she's copying them can't all be wrong, I hope more comment and people finally start to see the light.

Also she looks like she could pass for 40 in her latest picture, I still cannot believe she is only 24 🤯

Reactions: 16
Looks like Kirsty is no longer a CB fan
Why lie about it instead of just giving credit.. anyway someone new for me to follow as the original "stolen" recipe looks amazing (there's also a few other questionable recipes that are now on CB app)

Jesus just give the people credit when it’s due. There’s no shame in not coming up with original recipes 🙄

Outrageous, even if the pics are different why lie?! CB- deceives who she please, check your eyes complete web of lies 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Whatiateforbreakfast I’m pretty sure is also calling out Courtney for stealing the baked crumpets recipe. I know there’s a few other baked crumpet recipes (I recently posted about my friends friend who has a baked crumpet recipe) but I doubt Courtney made them up 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 16
She’s so rude! Calling this girl petty after being called out. I’ve seen that girls Instagram before, I actually think it’s because either Courtney posted it on her story or because it was on the FB group. Either way CB is lying
bleeping hell shes so defensive. Grow up you stupid child

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s copied a lot of my friends recipes (who knows her). She even asked my friend to create content for her, then told her she no longer needed her to, then stole her recipe the next day!! Makes me so upset that people aren’t getting credit for their creativity. I wish more people called her out. CB needs to be cancelled!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.