Courtney Black #3 thread number three, how’s your knees?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth am i witnessing right now? working out in a sports bra and shorts in the snow... has this woman reached ultimate insanity?
I thought she hated the snow. Remember when she went arse over tit on her outside steps and moaned about it for the rest of the day?

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine how much genuine PTs must cringe watching her as I can’t bear it

Reactions: 4
What on earth am i witnessing right now? working out in a sports bra and shorts in the snow... has this woman reached ultimate insanity?
Is she really trying to make us believe that she's using her tripod to film this and not an actual person? What a silly cow

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This is what confuses me so much as what sort of pt was she before her insta following was like this?!
All her movements have no real sequence to them . Just crazy movements , one bad landing and would cause a bad injury

All her movements have no real sequence to them . Just crazy movements , one bad landing and would cause a bad injury
I could never keep up with her, I thought it was just me being unfit! Some strange moves going on, I mean Chameleon burpee???🤪 and she was pronouncing it incorrectly for about 3 weeks🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I could never keep up with her, I thought it was just me being unfit! Some strange moves going on, I mean Chameleon burpee???🤪 and she was pronouncing it incorrectly for about 3 weeks🤦🏻‍♀️
Chameleon burpee used to get me every time 😂

• Haha
She needs to quit filming herself dancing in the mirror - if ya wanna dance, just dance - don’t film ya self & upload to stories! She’s making me cringe sooooo much!! Oh she must be using a different filter today coz she’s looking old....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t imagine how much genuine PTs must cringe watching her as I can’t bear it
I'm doing my PT qualification at the moment (mostly just for me - not as a career change) and I can't imagine carrying on like her, but people seem to like it.

Is it just me or does her whole arm look photoshopped? I just don’t find her relatable, she tries way too hard.
Why is this post about cellulite but it shows her arms? Shouldn't it show the areas? This is just her jumping on the dana mercer bandwagon for sure.

Reactions: 7
Sadly quite a few praise her and the most disappointing to me was reading a PT praising her on Instagram and telling her to keep up the good work. This guy has a massive following online and his gym, he ridicules influencers and people teaching bad form etc yet praises this hyperactive head

Reactions: 3
Sadly quite a few praise her and the most disappointing to me was reading a PT praising her on Instagram and telling her to keep up the good work. This guy has a massive following online and his gym, he ridicules influencers and people teaching bad form etc yet praises this hyperactive head
If its who I think it is, I think they share the same management.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but this is hilarious. Courtney always comments on this woman's Instagram posts but never gets a like or reply back 😂 reeks of desperation
IMG_20210209_215325.jpg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.