Courtney Adamo #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story of Wilkie today in his swimmers, you can really see everything. Why does she think this is ok? Makes me so angry on his behalf.
Me too! I’ve said on here before, I have two boys and loads of those swim suits (as live in Spain) and they are NEVER anywhere near as tight or revealing as that in their own sizes (and Spanish sizes run small vs my bigger built more Northern European kids). You can’t see anything in any of my photos. It’s like she likes the aesthetic or something … really really odd and concerning as anyone can look at that and realise it’s inappropriate!

Reactions: 3
Courtney knows what she’s doing.
It’s grim to contemplate however the fact is that loads of instaparents do this deliberately for various reasons. None of them great but some worse than others.

Reactions: 4
Me too! I’ve said on here before, I have two boys and loads of those swim suits (as live in Spain) and they are NEVER anywhere near as tight or revealing as that in their own sizes (and Spanish sizes run small vs my bigger built more Northern European kids). You can’t see anything in any of my photos. It’s like she likes the aesthetic or something … really really odd and concerning as anyone can look at that and realise it’s inappropriate!
She does like the aesthetic. She refused to let her boys wear board shorts. 🙄 and used to take photos of them peeing outdoors. 😡 there used to be Pinterest boards with whole boards of pictures of her kids. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I thought there were pictures of my kids in peoples collections online. Ugh

• Sad
Reactions: 4