Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
She’s on live again, the hours she must waste repeating herself about her dad and and how she doesn’t beg like others on TikTok, it’s exhausting 😂

Reactions: 2

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
How long do we give it before she quits her job and turns to begging on TikTok full time?! Not very long I’m guessing.

Reactions: 1

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
Didn’t know she had a thread but I seem to recall when she started out she slagged the begs off and stated how she doesn’t do the leaderboard or anything how thing have turned

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’m not sure what her job is, at one point I think she worked in a sunbed shop but I have heard her say she’s going through the process to become a foster carer😳🤔 could you imagine it she’s have the kids on doing the begging along with her
Her being a foster carer? She needs to watch, people will be phoning up her local council to report her for begging online. How can she support a child when that’s how she supports herself.

Spanor511

VIP Member
State of this beg. On slating CLA again. When CLA doesn’t even know who she is. Embarrassing. I’m glad her account got banned.

devilleil

She wa spouting some drivel about how she’s doing it for the kids and she’s an entuhtaynuh and got all these contacts last I seen her and all I could think was what a massive face
Looool the massive face thing - I see that Lauren Socha on her lives sometimes and think the exact same thing

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
That’s the mentality of these Huns. FBI skills for a profile pic. What’s she so triggered about. Every comment on here is the truth about the big BEG.
She’s commenting on shit said months ago she wouldn’t get near EQ and CLA these days

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Watched her in the middle of the night, the extremely fast talking and begging for gifts was ridiculous. Where does she think people are going to get the money to send a glitter ball or a Uni? get real.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Back begging. I see CLA has smoked her right down the leaderboard. CLA who she was slagging last time she needed to use Tattle for content…..CLA who she dressed up as in a pathetic attempt to be funny for ‘content’. Tragic

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
She wa spouting some drivel about how she’s doing it for the kids and she’s an entuhtaynuh and got all these contacts last I seen her and all I could think was what a massive face

• Haha