Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s just uploaded a video dressed up in a mask copying DG decor AGAIN 🤣that’s prob why he’s staying away from her she copies everyone’s content
She’s deluded. I would love to know how much actual engagement the big beg has compared to the amount of followers she has (bought).

I seen her saying she doesn’t speak to any of her family. That speaks volumes to me. That’s a you problem Lily.

Reactions: 1

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Back begging. I see CLA has smoked her right down the leaderboard. CLA who she was slagging last time she needed to use Tattle for content…..CLA who she dressed up as in a pathetic attempt to be funny for ‘content’. Tragic
She’s proper trying to clout chase off CLA now DG won’t have owt to do with her

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Why is he ignoring her? I’m glad. I can’t stand the big beg. Absolutely out her tits clout chasing off the very person she has slagged off.
I dunno she was on with him the other day after ages not and he wasn’t really into it she kept going on about them looking alike, doesn’t seem to have been the same since she met him and met shep. she’s really not funny I don’t see why anyone watches her and she’s got filters up to 11

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s on begging people to report her old account as it got banned. She’s blaming trolls. 🤣🤣🤣 back to begging on a new account.

DellaC

VIP Member
Have any of you seen the recent posts about her weight?

I'm not a lover of hers but credit where its due, it took some guts to post and I hope she can get some help and gain some weight.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
If you want to send the ex crackhead a card or present you can.

Hes probably never worked a day in his life, has robbed and dodged to feed his habit.

Was seemingly a shite dad who put drugs before his family.

But if you want to put your hand in your pocket for him you're free to do so. His feet are size 8, his clothing is medium but don't buy him toffee as he's only got 3 teeth in his head.

Please address the package to 'PAPA'. 🤪🤪🤪

PAPA. Oh do fuck off Lily.
He probably can’t remember why they fell out

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Anyone know what the drama about now with that Amber louise. Ceq is calling her out again for doing the same thing she did to her to another creator and as usual that skudbook frosts name is in amongst it again

Spanor511

VIP Member
Yep and she made a fortune last week as she was number 2 on the risings behind Elpha. Straight back on this week.